So, Obama, I'm The Bad Guy For Making Money For My Family?

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
I'm trying to get my family into that 1% that you so hate. My family is not on food stamps and gets no government assistance of any kind. I pay our own health insurance, so shove Obamacare up your narrow ass. So just because these broke ass ? need government assistance, I'm the bad guy for making more money for my family and you want to tax me more? You are happy most of your supporters are broke ass whiners? There is a special place in hell for you, Barak Obama. Right next to the Aushwitz Commander.

Comments

• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Universal healthcare is used in civilized countries, such as Canada, France, and Germany. Germany is doing well economically.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    Universal healthcare is used in civilized countries, such as Canada, France, and Germany. Germany is doing well economically.

Go ? yourself
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to get my family into that 1% that you so hate. My family is not on food stamps and gets no government assistance of any kind. I pay our own health insurance, so shove Obamacare up your narrow ass. So just because these broke ass ? need government assistance, I'm the bad guy for making more money for my family and you want to tax me more? You are happy most of your supporters are broke ass whiners? There is a special place in hell for you, Barak Obama. Right next to the Aushwitz Commander.

mindblown.gif
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Universal Health Care System Type

Single Payer: The government provides insurance for all residents (or citizens) and pays all health care expenses except for copays and coinsurance. Providers may be public, private, or a combination of both.

Two-Tier: The government provides or mandates catrastrophic or minimum insurance coverage for all residents (or citizens), while allowing the purchase of additional voluntary insurance or fee-for service care when desired. In Singapore all residents receive a catastrophic policy from the government coupled with a health savings account that they use to pay for routine care. In other countries like Ireland and Israel, the government provides a core policy which the majority of the population supplement with private insurance.

Insurance Mandate: The government mandates that all citizens purchase insurance, whether from private, public, or non-profit insurers. In some cases the insurer list is quite restrictive, while in others a healthy private market for insurance is simply regulated and standardized by the government. In this kind of system insurers are barred from rejecting sick individuals, and individuals are required to purchase insurance, in order to prevent typical health care market failures from arising.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    universal healthcares seems to be the most common sense approach to any country with such a huge divide...unless of course one side could careless about the other....

as much as the rich in this country profit and also starts wars they should want universal health care ...bc we all know the 1% and thier kids aint signing up to bust guns in a foriegn land...but they damn sure reap the benefits
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Batman. wrote: »

more detailed list:
    List of Countries with Universal Healthcare (with types and year implemented)

Norway 1912 Single Payer

New Zealand 1938 Two Tier

Japan 1938 Single Payer

Germany 1941 Insurance Mandate

Belgium 1945 Insurance Mandate

United Kingdom 1948 Single Payer

Kuwait 1950 Single Payer

Sweden 1955 Single Payer

Bahrain 1957 Single Payer

Brunei 1958 Single Payer

Canada 1966 Single Payer

Netherlands 1966 Two-Tier

Austria 1967 Insurance Mandate

United Arab Emirates 1971 Single Payer

Finland 1972 Single Payer

Slovenia 1972 Single Payer

Denmark 1973 Two-Tier

Luxembourg 1973 Insurance Mandate

France 1974 Two-Tier

Australia 1975 Two Tier

Ireland 1977 Two-Tier

Italy 1978 Single Payer

Portugal 1979 Single Payer

Cyprus 1980 Single Payer

Greece 1983 Insurance Mandate

Spain 1986Single Payer

South Korea 1988 Insurance Mandate

Iceland 1990 Single Payer

Hong Kong 1993 Two-Tier

Singapore 1993 Two-Tier

Switzerland 1994 Insurance Mandate

Israel 1995 Two-Tier

And every single one of those countries has withered away into nothi--- Oh wait they still exist...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Shame on you ? for allowing Obama to run game on you ?
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    If you want to argue that ObamaCare should and could be a much stronger and better law for the consumer then I'd be on your side. But if you're arguing its going to raise your taxes you're wrong. If you're arguing its bad for the economy you're wrong. If you're saying prices will go up and wages will go down you're wrong.

Stop listening to Fox News. Most of the information about the Healthcare Law is fabrication and lies. Obama did sell out when it came to this law but the law it self is way better than the system we have in place now.

To say differently is foolish.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    If you want to argue that ObamaCare should and could be a much stronger and better law for the consumer then I'd be on your side. But if you're arguing its going to raise your taxes you're wrong. If you're arguing its bad for the economy you're wrong. If you're saying prices will go up and wages will go down you're wrong.

Stop listening to Fox News. Most of the information about the Healthcare Law is fabrication and lies. Obama did sell out when it came to this law but the law it self is way better than the system we have in place now.

To say differently is foolish.

Why do we need universal healthcare? ? that ? who dies over swine flu. We need that ? who survived 17 shots from a AK to join the military. Let the weak die, the strong shall rule.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

how this neega gave himself a GOAT?
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your healthcare is already subsidized by the government your employeer,gets a tax break
    that offers you insurance. Obama is just giving those same tax break subsidies to people who buy insurance on the individual market

@Darxwell we couldnt go to single payer because people didnt want to give up the insurance they have
    there were 250 million people who were happy with their current plan. Obamacare was the best we could do giving the polictics, if Obama came out and said Im putting Blue cross and blueshield out of buisness,and putting everybody on the goverment payroll he would have been laughed out of office by people in the suburbs.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your healthcare is already subsidized by the government your employeer,gets a tax break
    that offers you insurance. Obama is just giving those same tax break subsidies to people who buy insurance on the individual market

@Darxwell we couldnt go to single payer because people didnt want to give up the insurance they have
    there were 250 million people who were happy with their current plan. Obamacare was the best we could do giving the polictics, if Obama came out and said Im putting Blue cross and blueshield out of buisness,and putting everybody on the goverment payroll he would have been laughed out of office by people in the suburbs.
    I call ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does you paying more taxes translate to you being the bad guy?
  • DarcSkies
    Options

there were 250 million people who were happy with their current plan.
    Obamacare was the best we could do giving the polictics, if Obama came out and said Im putting Blue cross and blueshield out of buisness,and putting everybody on the goverment payroll he would have been laughed out of office by people in the suburbs.
    I do not agree with this at all. If that many people were happy with their plan then Obama wouldnt have become the 44th POTUS. People love to say Obama got elected because he's a great speaker & he's black. BUt the truth is Obama got elected for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only.

1. He was against the Iraq War but Hillary voted for it. Its one of the main reasons he beat her in the primaries.

2. He promised to pass a healthcare law that would improve our current system.

So that many people were NOT OK with their healthcare. There is so much misinformation about what it really does that people are angry that will be helped and people are mad at the wrong ? . If anything be upset that ObamaCare pretty much gives a big payoff to the insurance industry and the poorest of the poor are still screwed.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how private healthcare disappears because Universal healthcare exists. The rich would still want their own system.
  • politicalthug202
    Options

Obamacare was the best we could do giving the polictics, if Obama came out and said Im putting Blue cross and blueshield out of buisness,and putting everybody on the goverment payroll he would have been laughed out of office by people in the suburbs.
    I do not agree with this at all. If that many people were happy with their plan then Obama wouldnt have become the 44th POTUS. People love to say Obama got elected because he's a great speaker & he's black. BUt the truth is Obama got elected for 2 reasons and 2 reasons only.

1. He was against the Iraq War but Hillary voted for it. Its one of the main reasons he beat her in the primaries.

So that many people were NOT OK with their healthcare. There is so much misinformation about what it really does that people are angry that will be helped and people are mad at the wrong ? . If anything be upset that ObamaCare pretty much gives a big payoff to the insurance industry and the poorest of the poor are still screwed.

no he got the democratic nomination because of the Iraq war,and he was just a flat out
    better politician than Hillary,Obama was one of the greatest politicians of our time.

Obama won,because Bush ? up the economy,and after that wallstreet crash
    enough subiurban people was done with republicans,but there was no ? way Obama could have gotten away
    with dismantling private insurance and putting everybody on a goverment system in two years would have flown.
    people wanted to pay lesss for the coverage they already have,but for the most part they like bluecrosss blue shield. If you cant understand that this is why ? like Obama wins election and ? like Cornel West
    gives speech's. You have to understand what is politically possible.

Obama could not fight the insurance Industry and the republicans at the sametime in the middle of a recesssion
    and convince everybody to switch insurance plans just not possible.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

no he got the democratic nomination because of the Iraq war,and he was just a flat out
    better politician than Hillary,Obama was one of the greatest politicians of our time.

enough subiurban people was done with republicans,but there was no ? way Obama could have gotten away
    with dismantling private insurance and putting everybody on a goverment system in two years would have flown.
    people wanted to pay lesss for the coverage they already have,but for the most part they like bluecrosss blue shield. If you cant understand that this is why ? like Obama wins election and ? like Cornel West

Obama could not fight the insurance Industry and the republicans at the sametime in the middle of a recesssion

One man does not ? up an economy. People who blame Bush are intellectually challenged. Banks ? up the economy long before bush by giving people with low income situations home loans like ? .
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @pico, what's the no sign for? how'd he come to the conclusion that 250m people were happy with their healthcare?
  • politicalthug202
    Options

One man does not ? up an economy. People who blame Bush are intellectually challenged. Banks ? up the economy long before bush by giving people with low income situations home loans like ? .

wrong it was not just low income people. High priced suburban real estate collapsed as well.
    also the global economy is 60 trillion dollars, sub prime mortgages was only worth 500 billion dollaars
    even if every loan went bad it would have only had a modest affect. It was the side betting on Wallstreet
    with insurance companies like AIG which bush enable by allowing the SEC to allow wallstreet firms to become
    over leveraged, plus he ran those two wars off the books plus cut taxes in the middle of a war, so when the economy slowed down we didnt have enough money to properly deal with it without running deficits.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    You have to understand what is politically possible.

Dont get me wrong Imm not saying he didnt WANT the bill to be stronger. Im saying I think he gave up too much and is a horrible negotiator.

And I think Sen. Reid should have used the Nuclear option long ago to break this filibuster ? .
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    like michael moore said, obamacare is not going away, if anything it's just gonna get stronger.

we'll see single payer in our lifetime.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The t/s sounds very much like a typical Republican: uninformed and mean.

But basically, equality of opportunity doesn't exist, so we have a relatively progressive system of taxation with a (relatively stingy) social safety net as the best alternative.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    lol

how this neega gave himself a GOAT?
    Lol
    Unbelievably he is a mod
    And it's a glitch in the Matrix that they can do that
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, the t/s gave himself the GOAT. I though you couldn't react to your own post

And how desperate do you have to be to cosign/GOAT yourself?