Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread got me weak
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "illuminati want my mind soul and my body but not a dam thing from bruse wane he can eat a shotti"
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this ? got treated.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone let Peagle know theres a roast thread going on
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao real ? I been seeing this ? trying to promote his music on different sites like hiphopdx since like 05
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO3LDzzuhas

Ayo Bruised Bruse.

What kind of drugs did you take to help you think that "trying to get my piece of cheese/I need a piece of cheese/bigger than a chuck e cheese" is something worth spitting?

why did you think it would be cool to rap over PBS waiting room/elevator music?

why are you dressed like you go to morehouse? is it a midlife crisis thing?

why do you look like funkmaster flex after a ? binge and a rogaine overdose?

why is this video 5 minutes too long?

LOOOOOOOL oh ? I needed that, I didn't even listen to this dude I thought maybe he had some type of talent just a lame hustle, but I see similarities in that song right there and Standardized Slaughter, that's basically Shenco in 15 years from now
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey Bruse does your studio equipment end up breaking down on purpose every time you try recording a song?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ayo Bruised Bruse.

What kind of drugs did you take to help you think that "trying to get my piece of cheese/I need a piece of cheese/bigger than a chuck e cheese" is something worth spitting?

That ? sound like Star Ocean loading screen music. At least he can say he had a video with actual scenery and cut scenes. This ? right here tho... this some public access Time and Eric Awesome Show fuckery right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6cCoCgLJu9Q
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? said "Why you dress like you go to Morehouse"....
  • Broddie
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Ayo Bruised Bruse.

That ? sound like Star Ocean loading screen music. At least he can say he had a video with actual scenery and cut scenes. This ? right here tho... this some public access Time and Eric Awesome Show fuckery right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6cCoCgLJu9Q

LMAO I say Gotdayum!!!

Yo Bruise what happens after June 16 when nobody but you ends up listening to your ? ? anthems? do you finally retire with your catwoman somewhere in an alley? or do you continue wasting technology & oxygen by creating torture music for decades to come?

• its....JOHN B
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    1887630.jpg

LMAO yo, when did Batman start smacking Robin around? What's this about?

batslapper.jpg

That ? ? Robin was questioning my authority for the last time. Superman has and always will be dangerous that's why I never leave the cave without the green rock.

The ? at that gif in your sig, that a cartoon ? ?
  • Broddie
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This thread went from blatant promotion to an intervention. In case you still don't get the point threadstarter the rap game says "Go home Bruse, you're ? ." The world is better off without your reflections of owning orthopedic shoes and smelling like moth ? you decrepit ass ? . Rapping since Moses parted the red sea and he still hasn't gotten on. Go back to watching Golden Girls reruns & playing bingo at your local hall.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I hope I get out of work to 20 new pages of roast tomorrow, that's how it was when the Shenco thread was poppin
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said Kraft stock crashed, yall gon send me to the hospital lmaooo
  • Broddie
    Options
    Listening to his music is like being a jew at auschwitz.
This discussion has been closed.