Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    The bible says its easier for a camel to enter into the eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter The Kingdom of ? !

I see what you did there... touché
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    How much money does a man need tho? is one million not enough? is food shelter and clothes on your back not sufficient? these rappers walking around with chains that cost more than our rent isn't cool, ? them, if i could change places with them but have to live with their state of mind i would be happy to stay the same poor old me. alot of people need to wake up and stop worshiping money.

damn u mad as ? ? ..lol. this ? keyboard on fire

ya pockets touching??

ya ribs starting to show??

ya check to check living??

ol hating ass ? ... stop being mad at people for earning what they worked for..step ya ? game up u little chump ass ? u lol

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    P did that Sean did that but they made they noise then chunked deuce they had some talent!
    Jay I don't know what he is like personally but his style his voice not da bizness!
    Just like Wayne I think they both far from the best!
    I really think Jay is uppity rap!
    If he talkin bout some street ? I see him as a Hollywood figure!
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roc A Phone
    Roc A Stream

Don't be surprised if we see this in the future....
    tumblr_m0n3hsDMXG1qf2urao1_500.jpg
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Geez this ? sure is getting the most out of his illuminati membership
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay Z 20 million dollars richer while NY still ain't ? rap wise. No prominent NYers are making noise. New York just let a lesbian west coast rapper pull a ? stunt to ? up Summer Jam on they home turf. Biggs still in jail. He got Obama on the cell but can't get his boy a pardon. GW Bush pardoned John Forte that's the ? that make you think. Dame hurting. 1 of those 20 million could help him out like how dame gave Jay Z his chain and pathfinder around the same time he magically lost 92 kilos of ? but managed to magically recover it in a span of 60 hours eating cookies and listening to Nirvana pumping ? in jeans and sandals as he admitted. Ear2thestreet and jaw breaker are right. Why should we celebrate someone with a disproportionate amount of wealth. ? are out there trying to find a ? job doing the right thing while he getting rich from exploiting and mocking the struggles of a ? . Jay Z rapping about he still selling keys while his scary ass couldn't even walk down a tourist filled street without crushing the life out his wife hand and having personal security plus us army contract soldiers protect him. Y'all quick to call Ross and Wayne fake but give Jay Z a pass for selling y'all ? . ? that. I'm not a Jigga warrior. I don't have to lodge his manhood down my throat talking about "he winning" and "businessman" or some other overdressed low self esteem ?
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Since when do they annonce & print that they're negotiating a deal? LMAO.

This is all branding. This'll further give Jigga credibility to the general public as a "super duper business man". This is like a rapper trying to prove he's street credible.

Not throwing shade but it is what it is. ? who like to deal in reality know what time it is. Those who don't? Well, y'all the same one's who thought Jay-Z practically owned the entire Brooklyn Nets & that it wasn't just branding with Jigga investing money into shares.

Man, you said some ? . I wanna say more but of course, I'll come across as a hater.

All these moves won't mean ? in 2014 though.

Why 2014?

That's how quick these deals he makes fade away. They're based upon his music/public popularity but his music is crutched upon Kanye these days and his public popularity has to do with who he's around because Jay is too secluded to be a real star in this world THESE DAYS.

Making million dollar deals is good for the people who like to see something but it's always multi-year and with catches. Jay is a safe bet to enter in the urban market and not have regrets but he doesn't represent the market he's benefitting off. We can go back to the Jay-Z Blue SUV.

Once again...lol, Jay is top 5 and I admire him. Just my viewpoint.
  • Ear2DaSt
    edited June 2013
    Options
    NY wanted a Pac!
    Pac claimed West Side!
    NY needed someone that claimed East!
    Nas should of been the East Pac!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Jay Z 20 million dollars richer while NY still ain't ? rap wise. No prominent NYers are making noise. New York just let a lesbian west coast rapper pull a ? stunt to ? up Summer Jam on they home turf. Biggs still in jail. He got Obama on the cell but can't get his boy a pardon. GW Bush pardoned John Forte that's the ? that make you think. Dame hurting. 1 of those 20 million could help him out like how dame gave Jay Z his chain and pathfinder around the same time he magically lost 92 kilos of ? but managed to magically recover it in a span of 60 hours eating cookies and listening to Nirvana pumping ? in jeans and sandals as he admitted. Ear2thestreet and jaw breaker are right. Why should we celebrate someone with a disproportionate amount of wealth. ? are out there trying to find a ? job doing the right thing while he getting rich from exploiting and mocking the struggles of a ? . Jay Z rapping about he still selling keys while his scary ass couldn't even walk down a tourist filled street without crushing the life out his wife hand and having personal security plus us army contract soldiers protect him. Y'all quick to call Ross and Wayne fake but give Jay Z a pass for selling y'all ? . ? that. I'm not a Jigga warrior. I don't have to lodge his manhood down my throat talking about "he winning" and "businessman" or some other overdressed low self esteem ?

forget the camel! word to international, stench montana is about to bring NYC hip hop to the flop top. did you see his 30 seconds or rapping follow papoose and the superfriends that hijacked his set!? excuse my stench collecting dust in stores now haanhhhhhhh!
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    NY wanted a Pac!
    Pac claimed Westi Side!
    The ? are you even talking about?..

He's a ? BABY
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    I bet youd change ya mind if I said ya ? was dope!
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yesterday with rappers Fabolous, Miguel, Wale, Meek Mill, Busta Rhymes and Omarion, taking over two tables.

All Them ? And Only Two Tables?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Since when do they annonce & print that they're negotiating a deal? LMAO.

This is all branding. This'll further give Jigga credibility to the general public as a "super duper business man". This is like a rapper trying to prove he's street credible.

Not throwing shade but it is what it is. ? who like to deal in reality know what time it is. Those who don't? Well, y'all the same one's who thought Jay-Z practically owned the entire Brooklyn Nets & that it wasn't just branding with Jigga investing money into shares.

I know how to read so i never thought he owned the entire nets
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY wanted a Pac!
    Pac claimed Westi Side!
    The ? are you even talking about?..

Don't mind him, he's on his "real lady" ? right now.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »
    How much money does a man need tho? is one million not enough? is food shelter and clothes on your back not sufficient? these rappers walking around with chains that cost more than our rent isn't cool, ? them, if i could change places with them but have to live with their state of mind i would be happy to stay the same poor old me. alot of people need to wake up and stop worshiping money.

damn u mad as ? ? ..lol. this ? keyboard on fire

ya pockets touching??

ya ribs starting to show??

ya check to check living??

ol hating ass ? ... stop being mad at people for earning what they worked for..step ya ? game up u little chump ass ? u lol

tumblr_ml93j1I4eD1rts06bo1_500.gif