Queens Gets the Money: Action Bronson Feat. LL Cool J & Lloyd Banks “Strictly 4 My Jeeps (Remix)”

Options
2»

Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this dude just parody Ghost's whole style? FOH. The Wu Goons need to handle that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3xcDmJ9dE
    Bronson and Ghost collaborated in the past.. Ghost has no problems with Bronson..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnWTcpBk5xI
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a white ? get a little love and LL hops on the track, He just tryin 2 fix that street cred after that country song Accidental Racist. Bronson is garbage so you pure comedy tmac and this ? bronson will never see the kind of money macklemore has made. But go ahead and take your subliminal shots thinkin i wouldnt see them.

how much of a cut do internet groupies get from that ? ? I said that because I knew you'd be coming to the rescue like usmarine and a jay-z/j.cole thread. Bronson>>>> Macklemore IDC if mack sells 20 million records...

nah ? the only thing bronson > mackle at is being a ? . the mac act his skin color and is still doper then your favorite artist nas.

yo did you just say mac is better than nas? i just cant.....

i sure did. ? dont have to whine and ? about a race to make a dope track in 2013
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this dude just parody Ghost's whole style? FOH. The Wu Goons need to handle that.

*dead*
    Too bad that won't happen since the lard ass was featured on a Wu compilation album last year called "Legendary Weapons" and was spitting on a track with Ghost himself....
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »

*dead*
    Too bad that won't happen since the lard ass was featured on a Wu compilation album last year called "Legendary Weapons" and was spitting on a track with Ghost himself....
    Plus, Raekwon is gonna be on Bronson's upcoming EP.. The Wu has no problems with Bronson..
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? they have no problems with the wigga, it still doesn't make it any less true that he taking off with Ghostdini's whole shtick, Elvis was kool with the black rock n roll artists before him too, we all know what happened there...
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    International is still mad French Montana's album wen't triple sawdust.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you don't get it, it obviously wasn't meant for you, if you aren't from the East Coast, I don't expect you to like it.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Macklemore is wack as ? . He's a dude you could chop it up with, but his delivery is ? terrible. I really don't understand the hype for dude.

Bronson may sound like Ghost, but his content and flow is different. Regardless, the cat can spit. That much, I would think, is unquestionable.

And ? ... L spazzed on the jawn. More this, less Paisley
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, they'll ripped.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a white ? get a little love and LL hops on the track, He just tryin 2 fix that street cred after that country song Accidental Racist. Bronson is garbage so you pure comedy tmac and this ? bronson will never see the kind of money macklemore has made. But go ahead and take your subliminal shots thinkin i wouldnt see them.

how much of a cut do internet groupies get from that ? ? I said that because I knew you'd be coming to the rescue like usmarine and a jay-z/j.cole thread. Bronson>>>> Macklemore IDC if mack sells 20 million records...

nah ? the only thing bronson > mackle at is being a ? . the mac act his skin color and is still doper then your favorite artist nas.

Aight I see what type of ? you on.

personal_trollface_hd.png
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? they have no problems with the wigga, it still doesn't make it any less true that he taking off with Ghostdini's whole shtick, Elvis was kool with the black rock n roll artists before him too, we all know what happened there...

What's ghost whole "shtick"?