Fair / Foul: Lady sicks pitbulls on news reporter (w/ video)

Options

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Fair - ? get yo' reportin' ass away from my house. My daughter got shot.
    was the animal hurt?

LOL..

Yea the Pit bulls got beamed up into the sky by a flying saucer..
    then 5 minutes later it released their ? bones out the bottom of the air craft..

illest ? I ever seen..
    Damn you missed it??
    You gotta watch the video..
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have private sidewalks?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No it's seriously ? when people come storming your house to ask you about a dead loved one, wtf is wrong with those people. Humans are some other ? sometimes.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul - Black people, we gotta do better.
    Chicity wrote: »
    'Should have went in the house or drive away' is the pussiest thing I've read on this site today

Why must blacks continuously tun the other cheek and let ppl ? on us. ? a man made law, how about a common sense/morality law that says, 'damn this fat ? grieving and don't wanna talk right, maybe we should come back later'.

Only thing that sucks is she gon serve more time than the shooter

Why must blacks go to jail...?

because thats real ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    'Should have went in the house or drive away' is the pussiest thing I've read on this site today

Why must blacks continuously tun the other cheek and let ppl ? on us. ? a man made law, how about a common sense/morality law that says, 'damn this fat ? grieving and don't wanna talk right, maybe we should come back later'.

Only thing that sucks is she gon serve more time than the shooter

Why must blacks go to jail...?
    cause the system is designed to set us up.

@Kat, how da ? is her child being shot 'some dumb ? '

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    See the responses in this thread keeps showing how ? up alot of black mofos really are. Yes, im black.

? in here talmbout "why did news reporter show up to her house after her daughter died", uh it's called her JOB. Yall mad at them for filming 9-11 too? The Boston ? too? It's called MEDIA that PEOPLE like Y'ALL consume. Yall watch news right? Dont yall hear all the time about ? happening to someone in the world?

Then ya act like she kept running to her. She was by the damn sidewalk and asked her & as she walked away she got rocks thrown. ? seriously gonna say she asked to get bit by the dogs? They were walking and she had already thrown rocks at them & then she decided to throw the pits when they were 10-20 meters away.

No wonder the ? daugher dead, prolly a big of a dumb black ? like her moms.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smash on that reporter ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Foul.

And Vick went to jail for killing those sonnsabitches? That's the real travesty here.

relax...you can tell they were trained until she gave the order and they came back when they were called...they were acting as protectors....which is what you want in a balanced pit bull....poodle walkin ass ?

I just think its wrong to put a man in jail for killing animals that were spawned in hell. Thats all. Vick was only doing the community a service. Its ? he went to prison for it. And no, I don't need some mean-ass dog to make me feel masculine. The chopper don't care none bout your pittbulls fam.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    See the responses in this thread keeps showing how ? up alot of black mofos really are. Yes, im black.

? in here talmbout "why did news reporter show up to her house after her daughter died", uh it's called her JOB. Yall mad at them for filming 9-11 too? The Boston ? too? It's called MEDIA that PEOPLE like Y'ALL consume. Yall watch news right? Dont yall hear all the time about ? happening to someone in the world?

Then ya act like she kept running to her. She was by the damn sidewalk and asked her & as she walked away she got rocks thrown. ? seriously gonna say she asked to get bit by the dogs? They were walking and she had already thrown rocks at them & then she decided to throw the pits when they were 10-20 meters away.

nah just for ? and giggles
    calm ya ? ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I completely misheard the first part of that video, I didn't know s he was shot. I thought she had shot someone.

Yeah that was insensitive on the news crews part, don't really feel sorry for them.

lol..my bad!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul.

And Vick went to jail for killing those sonnsabitches? That's the real travesty here.

relax...you can tell they were trained until she gave the order and they came back when they were called...they were acting as protectors....which is what you want in a balanced pit bull....poodle walkin ass ?

I just think its wrong to put a man in jail for killing animals that were spawned in hell. Thats all. Vick was only doing the community a service. Its ? he went to prison for it. And no, I don't need some mean-ass dog to make me feel masculine. The chopper don't care none bout your pittbulls fam.

? .....you have no idea the what the ? you're talking about.....first of all Vick went to jail on a federal charge for running a gambling ring....and number 2....pit bulls...german shepherds...rottweilers as well as dorberman pinchers were once bred for war and now bred for protection....where is the outrage for these other breeds?....dude...turn off the news....because you have obviously never been in the presence of a pit....I've never been chased, scratched, or bitten by a pitt but I have by some of those other breeds....
  • CirocObama
    edited June 2013
    Options

nah just for ? and giggles
    calm ya ? ?

? you don't have the authority to speak to me. I'm a gawd, you're a ? . Hush your mouth.

That was not just to people here it was a general comment aimed at people who are defending it.

Calm ya bleeding ? , kid.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Looks like propaganda.

My observations:

1. She throwing rocks and the reporters still don't ? off. They do not heed her demands to be left alone; clearly harassing her and provoking a response.

2. The clip is obviously edited, we do not get to see what REALLY happened and how

3. In order for one to be shown on television it is my understanding that they need to sign a consent form (my knowledge here is shaky). Why would this woman consent to being shown on TV in this light?

4. White women in heels can NOT run faster than a dog.. the dogs' tails are clearly wagging. They are not in attack mode they are in play mode, that reporter witch is making it seem like she's being mauled when the worst that prolly happened is she got her legs ? like crazy.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was the mother of the victim though....strange...her midsection was disgusting
  • Copper
    Options
    If usmarine was there he could've saved that Norwegian goddess
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao I'm wondering why the reporter decided to allow that to be aired. Maybe her boss didn't give her the option.
  • CirocObama
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    She was the mother of the victim though....strange...her midsection was disgusting

LMAO. Yo, i swear she had ? meat hanging on her mufuckin' back. Her ass was damn ner on her shoulders LOL.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

So cuz she the media she supposed to get a pass on being an insensitive, hard-headed ? ?

She could've respected the lady's situation and said ok I'm out but she was trying to exploit her tragedy for a story.
  • Copper
    Options
    lmao I'm wondering why the reporter decided to allow that to be aired. Maybe her boss didn't give her the option.

Lawsuit...
    Grief stricken family usually don't try to attack reporters...? odd
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After someone throws a rock at me I usually get the message that it's a bad time to be interrogating them
  • Copper
    Options
    Them dogs were playing not attacking
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that reporter was putting on a show,