Black ? kids jump older black man for trying to stop fight

Options
13»

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    plap your an ass.

if you was getting beat down would you want someone to stop it? fukk saying no for internet pride.

the old man didnt need a plan....them damn kids need respect.

old people should run in an try to stop kids from hurting themselves without fear of retaliation. cuz if one of them lil girls got hurt....he can be caught up in some..."? aint try to stop it so he aint ? " type mess

as for the fatherless ? .....thats a weak mentality they are showing....they need to roll as a pack with a ? leader to feel they belong to something bigger cuz no one makes them feel important.

sick ? ...so these kids can fukk they life up and might not get into a good college if they was going because of a police record over something stupid....

gas these lil fukks...

and gas anyone else who say fathers arent needed an shouldnt be celebrated

an before any of you lil ? come at my neck with the "what you do in the community"

check the history.

hell yea i would want somebody to stop me from gettin my ass beat

i also want a million dollars, ? ? is you gon write that check

and how you kno those ? aint got fathers

? had a father, that cracka didnt turn out so good

obama didnt, that ? the president

so stop it

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Black kids need fathers man.black women love them some thugs and deadbeats tho.

Word. Black American women may be the worst women on the planet. I mean no other women make such bad decisions about men. None. And I have lots of experience in non-black circles. I would bet that black PhDs and MDs would do much less well with them in general than PhDs and MDs in other races (this doesn't mean that this is true of every black woman). That's why I say they are sabotaging the race. I don't care if I get a wack or flag, that's the truth, as shocking as it may be.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    ? up, and kids like this are the reason black people still get referred to as "animal" and "savage." That said, what did ole dude think would happen. How you going provoke a pack of brutes and not expect to have them turn on you.
    That old man proobably thought these kids would have some kind of respect or reference for him because of his seniority like he might have had when he was thier age. It's a different time though. These young n*ggas now don't respect anyone.

I think his intentions were good, but as far as streetsmarts go he made a bad decission and paid the price.
    I recall Fat Joe telling a story about trying to intervene when he saw some young dudes in the midst of a confrontation in Bronx, NY. He said one youngin flashed the heat on him like GTFOH and mind your business.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think ? father was part jew.....so he hated his father.
    an a father would tell his kid that violence is only needed when its an only option to protect himself unless he has a lowlife pop up every three months type father....kinda like what you seem to have cause you gettin testy when i said that.

as far as your i want a million dollars...what are you doing to get it urself? ole give it too me then if you got it ass ? . i can tell you dont know ? because a million dollars aint ? ...it's only money to someone who never had money an wants to "trap" all day like some sorta crab chasin ? .

please don't use obama didnt have a dad ? .....all ? aint taught to box but some can just fight. some people make it out the hood. what the fukk is your point in saying that? ? like you like to use those that made it as what is could be not what it took to get there.

how about you find a job....try to make $10/hr to start an live off that ya broke fukk. stop selling weed on ya moms back porch like you 12.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    basically you tryin to make somethin thats not my business into my business

no I'm trying to get you to look at an incident like this as an indicator to a wider problem that affects our people. I think in the back of your mind you know ? isn't right with the mentality in the black community.

imma gon head and just keep it 100 wit you

yea ? aint right but i dont give a ? about these ?

the day i do is the day they bring me down, ? these ? , and ? these crackas

basically ? everybody that aint in my bloodline

the hood gon always be there, aint no changin it

And this is why black people will never amount to ? .

wat do you do for yo community

well i am jamaican i do lots of good things for my community back home in the past i have paid school fees helped people rebuild homes after storms and even buy shoes for some of the people. but it's not about what i do or you do

the attitude of "? you i only care about my bloodline" does no one any good, your family lives here with the rest of us get what i am trying to tell you?

check this out ol we are the world ass ?

what does other people got to do with me

tell me wat the next ? pockets or well being got to do with me or my family

why should i help a ? , aint nobody helpin me and i aint askin for nobody help

? that charity ?

why should i do anybody any good, tell my why

why

check this out you, honor-less, no character having, with no concept of morals, selfish ,can't see pass your own door blind ass ? . It benefits you to help people in your own community.

yes. they will help you if you need it, sure some people are ungrateful but they are in the minority. also the children of the lowlife ? who live next door are going to grow up and either terrorize your children or lead them astray. that is why a certain level of concern about how your neighbor lives is important. who raised you ? ?

i want the people around me to be safe, rich, happy productive people with a sense of community not just because it's good for them but because it's good for me. for this to happen you have to create an atmosphere of communal support.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? on the IC got morals all of a sudden.
  • zombie
    Options

I always had them.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    Word. Fight the Power homie...
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

alot of people got morals and dont fins ? about a elder or older gettin beat down.

kids will be kids....but when they cross the line an start attacking adults...who is leading or who will lead in the future....

kids should always have a line that shouldnt be crossed....when its crossed and glorified the encourages more stupid ? and eventually it will lead to a group of ? who want nothing but to be noticed.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    Aight yall got it..
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

no I'm trying to get you to look at an incident like this as an indicator to a wider problem that affects our people. I think in the back of your mind you know ? isn't right with the mentality in the black community.

well i am jamaican i do lots of good things for my community back home in the past i have paid school fees helped people rebuild homes after storms and even buy shoes for some of the people. but it's not about what i do or you do

the attitude of "? you i only care about my bloodline" does no one any good, your family lives here with the rest of us get what i am trying to tell you?
    so basically ur doing nothing for ur community like plap but, u criticizing him cuz he admits it....

? my community is in jamaica not in the united states the only reason i came here was to get money.

going by this, unless we're talking about some ? in JA u need to keep ur mouth shut young ?
  • zombie
    Options

so basically ur doing nothing for ur community like plap but, u criticizing him cuz he admits it....

? my community is in jamaica not in the united states the only reason i came here was to get money.

going by this, unless we're talking about some ? in JA u need to keep ur mouth shut young ?

? you i am 31 years of age and he asked me what i do for my community, my community is in jamaica not in ? america i live here but do not feel as if i am from here so therefore no place in america qualifies as my community.

now go ? your mother fassy hole.