Nice guys finish last/ True or false

Options

Comments

• InGodWeTrust
    InGodWeTrust Members Posts: 139
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I don't like these personal insults being flung around. That sh*t is childish to me. Let's keep it civil @Six, @Halfabrick and @InGodWeTrust. Either use arguments to strengthen your point, agree to disagree or pm eachother.

This comes down to simple fact the sterotypical nice guys will catch feelings over those who try to explain to them why people like certain types. People gotta be real and just accept if a female dont like them there is always a female out there 4 them. The IC can be very weird in that dudes act like they sheltered whicgh is a shame
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like these personal insults being flung around. That sh*t is childish to me. Let's keep it civil @Six, @Halfabrick and @InGodWeTrust. Either use arguments to strengthen your point, agree to disagree or pm eachother.

This comes down to simple fact the sterotypical nice guys will catch feelings over those who try to explain to them why people like certain types. People gotta be real and just accept if a female dont like them there is always a female out there 4 them. The IC can be very weird in that dudes act like they sheltered whicgh is a shame

"bad guys" ...."catch" feelings.. too.. thats why they become...... uh.. the bad guy
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Halfabrick wrote: »
    feminism and single parent homes have ? up men .

Stop with this ? ..

Men ? up men..

OWN IT..

it's true. Many boys are growing up without any male role model no male presence their mom is basically their dad

and who's ? fault is that
    The woman who decided to get pregnant and chose to keep it. Especially if she wasn't married...

Here you go

Riot_Shield_1_Front_400x600.jpg
    Obviously it takes two but women ultimately decide if they wanna get pregnant/ if they should keep it. Some of these white women might ? it out when they're in college, but they make sure to not get pregnant before they get married and their career is poppin' off and they're financially stable. These Arab muslim women might engage in premarital sex like women of all races do but they make sure they don't come up pregnant before their married because they could get cast out of the family.

Women turning up pregnant is a choice and we as a colletive should hold females accountable for their actions. Enough of this strong woman bs but that's not what the thread's about so I'll stop now...

Real talk it's women who decide who they want to have sex with FACT. This is why i said ? in this thread dont know basic biology
    ? YOURSELF

Todd Akin ass ?

? did you skip all your biology classes or something?

MEN chase WOMEN they want and WOMEN select the MAN they want

where did you read this facebook
    Like I said before females chose whether they get pregnant or not. Some of these white broads might go through a slutty stage, but they make sure to not get pregnant before they're married and financially stable. Alot of them get kids after 27 in Europe. They won't get pregnant because that will hinder their career and because their peer group frowns upon getting pregnant out of wedlock.
    Arab or East Indian women don't get pregnant out of wedlock because they know the repercussions. They'll get cast out and no'one from their ethnicity will marry them.

Case in point (edited for @playmaker88) females chose if or when they get pregnant and who gets them pregnant unless she's ? .
  • playmaker88
    Options
    case in point.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    feminism and single parent homes have ? up men .

Stop with this ? ..

Men ? up men..

OWN IT..

it's true. Many boys are growing up without any male role model no male presence their mom is basically their dad

and who's ? fault is that
    The woman who decided to get pregnant and chose to keep it. Especially if she wasn't married...

Here you go

Riot_Shield_1_Front_400x600.jpg
    Obviously it takes two but women ultimately decide if they wanna get pregnant/ if they should keep it. Some of these white women might ? it out when they're in college, but they make sure to not get pregnant before they get married and their career is poppin' off and they're financially stable. These Arab muslim women might engage in premarital sex like women of all races do but they make sure they don't come up pregnant before their married because they could get cast out of the family.

Women turning up pregnant is a choice and we as a colletive should hold females accountable for their actions. Enough of this strong woman bs but that's not what the thread's about so I'll stop now...

Real talk it's women who decide who they want to have sex with FACT. This is why i said ? in this thread dont know basic biology
    ? YOURSELF

Todd Akin ass ?

? did you skip all your biology classes or something?

MEN chase WOMEN they want and WOMEN select the MAN they want

where did you read this facebook
    Like I said before females chose whether they get pregnant or not. Some of these white broads might go through a slutty stage, but they make sure to not get pregnant before they're married and financially stable. Alot of them get kids after 27 in Europe. They won't get pregnant because that will hinder their career and because their peer group frowns upon getting pregnant out of wedlock.
    Arab or East Indian women don't get pregnant out of wedlock because they know the repercussions. They'll get cast out and no'one from their ethnicity will marry them.

Point in case females chose if or when they get pregnant and who gets them pregnant unless she's ? .
    Real talk dumb ? dont even know basic biology. it's ALWAYS women who decide who they want to have sex with this is how it's always have been. This thread wont get anywhere though too many dumb poster who dont know jack ? spouting their ?

• Muhannad
    Options
    case in point.
    lol I'm sure there's alot more mistakes in my post but don't I got a point. We have got to hold these females accountable for their actions or things will never change.

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Do you know everyone?

So you don't like nice people?

I'm not a huge fan of intrusively nice people....

hold on now.....

• Star Nine
    Options
    A Nice or guy or person will never make it anywhere in life. Do you people think all those president's, billionaires ect are "nice guys"
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • InGodWeTrust
    edited June 2013
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    As long as you're able to maintain a balance of niceness and self-respect, shouldn't be any problems...

You not too far of but it's about maintaining a balance of being a Gangster and a gentleman if you got that balance then you can get the most pretty female on the planet

I know I'm quoting a lunatic, but look ? . Some females think this is all that you require, so in their mind what's the sense of being anything else?

What's lunatic about stating something i seen many females in my experience say they like and want. Don't be mad at the messenger maybe it's a society issue or maybe people can't help wat they like but don't be mad at me for stating something i heard a core of females say

You can't hate on people that like wat they do me included it makes you look bitter the IC seems like a bitter place actually if you not say a very innocent, softish type girl like say kai is people get mad because they generally get upset at a female that likes a street dude instead of a nice well raised middle/upper class dude for example like a lot on here prolly are

O nah you've done a lot more to earn your lunatic badge B. It has nothing to do with what you've typed in this thread. Wear it proudly. People would be more accepting of your antics if you did.

I disagree if posting a pic of my burner makes me a lunatic i know it's just apart of life and a common thing many have hence why i said alot on here seem sheltered like they never even seen1. It's easy to not respect a female that isn't like kai but actually stands for a cause is proud of where they from and hate.

That's why i don't relate to most dudes on the IC besides halfabrick nothing to do with even being nice or bad just the fact i can say halfabrick doesn't come across as sheltered or a hater. The females you prolly like like kai or kat prolly don't stand for nothing because so it's easy to like them but any1 who does stand for a cause is proud of where they grew up you expect immature people to throw around absurd ? like lunatic.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    Do you know everyone?

So you don't like nice people?

I'm not a huge fan of intrusively nice people not named MissK....

hold on now.....

What happened?
  • Star Nine
    Options
    YOU ? IDIOT

says the guy who doesn't know basic biology

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Muhannad
    Options
    A Nice or guy or person will never make it anywhere in life. Do you people think all those president's, billionaires ect are "nice guys"
    Now you lost me. If by "anywhere in life" you meant materially/ financially you m,ight have a point, but if you meant spiritually etc. I gotta no sign you. I think being nice and easy to get along with is a virtue. There's a difference between being nice and being a sucker like that guy in the op...
  • InGodWeTrust
    edited June 2013
    Options

That's real talk not a word of a lie in that statement. That's why no 1 with in my circle is a 'nice' person
  • Star Nine
    Options
    Now you lost me. If by "anywhere in life" you meant materially/ financially you m,ight have a point, but if you meant spiritually etc. I gotta no sign you. I think being nice and easy to get along with is a virtue. There's a difference between being nice and being a sucker like that guy in the op...

slight exaggeration on my part. What i meant was generally nice guys do not get anywhere in life because humans are selfish and only want to survive and will do anything inorder to do so. Nothing wrong with being nice but generally the most successful people are not the nice guy. Noone should def be a sucker as in the op
  • InGodWeTrust
    Options

slight exaggeration on my part. What i meant was generally nice guys do not get anywhere in life because humans are selfish and only want to survive and will do anything inorder to do so. Nothing wrong with being nice but generally the most successful people are not the nice guy. Noone should def be a sucker as in the op

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea in this context they. Nice guy = pushover. They don't get anywhere because they are more concerned with helping other people before they self. Like a chick gone admire that.....
  • playmaker88
    Options

That's real talk not a word of a lie in that statement. That's why no 1 with in my circle is a 'nice' person

? your wack ass circle yall ? wear old flea market knock off athletic apparell and rain gear.. ..

? YOURSELVES
  • InGodWeTrust
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yea in this context they. Nice guy = pushover. They don't get anywhere because they are more concerned with helping other people before they self. Like a chick gone admire that.....

Definitley true. And also extremley predictable too in everything like wat music they listen to (Slaughterhouse, J Cole, Cannibus), type of clothes they wear and just a general sense of being boring as well

That combination of nice but boring is not considered a good combination at all by most females. There is some who do like those types let's not deny there is but most don't want someone who a push over and is overly boring

People in general like leaders too
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you aint first, you're last

-Rick Bobby's Daddy
  • Muhannad
    Options

How do you measure succes. I figure you meant financially. I can respect that but know that not everyone cares about money/ material items. Some people might feel they're successfull because they can help people, are in good health, have kids that's doing well etc. Not everything has to be about money...

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol kai I just got you ethered.
  • InGodWeTrust
    edited June 2013
    Options

How do you measure succes. I figure you meant financially. I can respect that but know that not everyone cares about money/ material items. Some people might feel they're successfull because they can help people, are in good health, have kids that's doing well etc. Not everything has to be about money...

When you come from poverty and grow up in a lower class area your whole life and had to see your parents struggle to pay their bills and rent. And had to make sacrifices like not hving good skool shoes or able to afford things others could,

Then you wrong for people like me money is important so we can provide for out loved 1s so you are wrong to think it's not important to people from a certain class.

Class and enviroment shapes a person to be how they are that's just common knowledge