The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best things for the spurs if they were gonna lose honestly, shouts out to Miami for taking the opportunity and not letting off the pedal.

Lol what..this dude giving the Heat props...

I always give props when due. You too busy being a bilfiger ? rider to acknowledge.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Best things for the spurs if they were gonna lose honestly, shouts out to Miami for taking the opportunity and not letting off the pedal.

Lol what..this dude giving the Heat props...

I always give props when due. You too busy being a bilfiger ? rider to acknowledge.

Says the guy who follows Bilfiger around in the NBA thread lol.
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really are ridiculous. Rio has one good stretch (not even the whole game) after playing like ? in game one, and now he's the savior? LBJ has a triple double in the first game and several key plays in the second, but wade is having the better series? Gtfoh, yall LeBron haters ? me.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Lebron's game 1 was a lot better than his game 2.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tha fury wrote: »
    ? really are ridiculous. Rio has one good stretch (not even the whole game) after playing like ? in game one, and now he's the savior? LBJ has a triple double in the first game and several key plays in the second, but wade is having the better series? Gtfoh, yall LeBron haters ? me.

Lbj is (14-33) 35pts total for the series not exactly setting the world on fire, Wade is (12-28) 27pts total and lbj has played 17 more minutes than Wade for the series, So jus b/c ? aren't on Brons nuts for avg play (for his standards and other greats) we're "lebron haters" Foh lame ...

Wade was leading the team in 1st half of game 2 but wasn't gettin much pt in 2nd half, Bron was wack until the game got outta line.... And as for lebron gettin teammates involved and makin "key plays" he only had 7ast in 40min of play that's avg and about 3 of those ast came in garbage time along with the block over splitter (when they were already up by like 18) that ppl are goin crazy about... My point is stop acting like Bron is ballin his ass off and ppl are still talkin ? b/c that's not the case @ all, if he continues playin avg like this on the road Heat will lose this series unless Wade ? out and the role players continue to do what they do
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off subject im watching the 30 for 30 episode about LMU and it makes me think of what type of player Hank Gathers would have been in the NBA if he had not died
  • tha fury
    Options
    Nobody said this was balling out @blu187, but nobody on the team is playing better than he is, so yall ? can cut the ? , trying to make it seem like ? won in spite of him. Obviously the role players have to play well for them to win, that's the case with any team. Wade been on Larry Holmes status for the better part of the playoffs (and I'm a wade fan), I hope he returns to form.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody said this was balling out @blu187, but nobody on the team is playing better than he is, so yall ? can cut the ? , trying to make it seem like ? won in spite of him. Obviously the role players have to play well for them to win, that's the case with any team. Wade been on Larry Holmes status for the better part of the playoffs (and I'm a wade fan), I hope he returns to form.

Bruh they didn't win the game because of Lebron. Don't do this. We all watched the game.
  • blu197
    Options

He had the best game in G1 but they lost.... In G2 The Heat as a TEAM played shut down D but Rio had the best game offensively 19pts on 50% shooting while Lbj had 17pts on 17 Fg att. And the 8reb and 7ast Bron had is misleading since half of each came in garbage time when he was stat stuffin... Bottom line G2 Heat won b/c it was a great TEAM effort, yes he contributed but he was not the sole reason heat won the game like yall lebron lovers are tryin to make it sound like
  • tha fury
    Options
    Did I say they did @buttuh_b? Since I just read what I wrote, I'm going to say I didn't, and once again @blu197, nobody said he was the sole reason for the win, yes everybody stepped up, as they should, but where were these same ? in game one? I'll answer the question, they were nowhere to be found, and that's why they lost a game they were leading throughout.
  • blu197
    Options
    Did I say they did @buttuh_b? Since I just read what I wrote, I'm going to say I didn't, and once again @blu197, nobody said he was the sole reason for the win, yes everybody stepped up, as they should, but where were these same ? in game one? I'll answer the question, they were nowhere to be found, and that's why they lost a game they were leading throughout.

Bron was nowhere to be found offensively just like everyone else..... He had 18pts on (7-16) shooting (1-5) from the 3 in 41 minutes of play, stop tryin to blame everyone except Bron jus b/c he had that lil triple double
  • infamous114
    Options
    Lol yall keep talking about whether Bron contributed or not, man I don't care as long as the series ended up 1-1 at the end of the night.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kevin hart really ain't funny
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    woah316 wrote: »
    Well, this is what scared me most.... 2-3-2 format....

The heat just showed me what they'll do to the spurs in a game 6 and 7 and Miami.... and this was only game 2....

I predicted this ? ... This is why I wanted the spurs to win game 2 so bad.

Heat fans: The night the spurs lose a game on their home court, throw a party, ? it's over.

I'm disappointed in these ? not taking game 2 seriously.

U give up too easily

I'm not giving up... I'm just being realistic....

The spurs are not winning a game 6 or game 7 in Miami..... ? Lebron... he won't affect ? ... The team defense and Chalmers won't allow it to happen.

Lmfao.......
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only people who are talkin bout bron frontrunning or how he contributed in the actual game are not miami fans. I just find it funny because we dont care at all because we got the win lol Its as if yall make things about lebron unnecessarily
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's valid tho.Lebron had like 6 points and was lookin eerily similar to the '11 finals then the heat went on that run and dukes whole demeanor changed

I'm a lebron fan I'm not woat316,blu and the rest of these insecure petrified kobe groupies who are scared out their minds that lebron has passed their hero and is the next player compared to the goat.I saw it and was disappointed.
  • Beta
    Options
    It's valid tho.Lebron had like 6 points and was lookin eerily similar to the '11 finals then the heat went on that run and dukes whole demeanor changed

I'm a lebron fan I'm not woat316,blu and the rest of these insecure petrified kobe groupies who are scared out their minds that lebron has passed their hero and is the next player compared to the goat.I saw it and was disappointed.

Oh nah I agree to a certain extent about bron. But I kinda dont care because I hardly give a ? about lebron's individual legacy lol I mean bron looked locked up and could hardly do anything that he normally does. But on the flipside bron had a triple double In game 1 and we lost due to the supporting cast. He made a more concerned effort of getting the squad involved and early on in the game he didnt look spectacular. Frontrunning or just saying "time to go for the ? " doesnt really matter to me which one it really was since we won.

Hope what I said made sense because when I type too much on this tablet my thoughts get scattered like a ?
  • Beta
    Options
    Oh not this fat ? brian windhorst..
  • infamous114
    Options

Is he talking about Lebron to Cleveland rumors again? That seems to be the only thing he brings to the table lol.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is he talking about Lebron to Cleveland rumors again? That seems to be the only thing he brings to the table lol.

That and his plate.. actually i never seen him until today..
  • Beta
    Options

Nah im watchin him on first take suckin ? . nh Taught chris broussard everything he knows lol

Wheres delonte when you need him
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm watching Mike & Mike.....

They're sucking off Lebron for his passing. They're also sucking off Mike Miller and Ray Allen. One thing they're not mentioning is Mario Chalmers led the team in scoring.

Something else these half ass tv personalities havent mentioned at all is Coach Pop's timeouts. In Game 1 it seemed like Coach Pop called timeout every 5 minutes when Miami would go on a scoring run. He would stop all of that ? . In Game 2, he did the same thing until late in the 2nd half where Miami started their 33-5 run.

I don't even care about this finals anymore....

Manu Ginobli is playing like a rookie fresh out of the D League

Tim Duncan somehow turned into Kwame brown in game 2

And Popavich made Mike Dantoni look like Red Aurbach and Phil Jackson combined in game 2...

I can't keep cosigning some ? that look the opposite of how they should look.... If they were true champions, I think they would've won that game 2...

Sadly, I think it's pretty much over (though I'll reserve that till sometime in game 3)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RELAX.. RELATE.. RELEASE
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Come on bruh.... If this was Kobe in the Finals, vs the ? wizards, you'd be rooting so hard for him to lose your head would explode... Doesn't even have to be about your favorite player winning, you'd just want to see Kobe lose...

That's what makes sports fun. It'd all be boring as ? if everybody in the world wanted Lebron to win, or if nobody care who won... Then the NBA would die.

it is what it is.

You have some fans that are gonna root, and call it how they see it (me), and some that are going to ignore the obvious (alpha outlaw).