Welp, Black women dating outside the race now and look who they marry.

Options

Comments

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you a broad who marries a king = you become a queen

When you a queen who marries a man = the man becomes nothing

LMAO i just think that ? is funny in general. Shows how little power women really have & how women GENERALLY cant function in society without men.

But on the flipside it also shows how easy it is for women to go from being a ? , without any social pressure or judgement, to a queen. Men on the other hand? Geeez. Even if we live in slums we gotta live with the pressure of having everything.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A queen can make a person of no status a king. That's the perception of humans not what's reality. A queen bee or ant makes kings, workers, soldiers, guards and etc but she creates them all.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...who wants to bet money on the fact that sixsicksins and zombie arent 100% black?

I am more african than the average african american or even jamaican
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...who wants to bet money on the fact that sixsicksins and zombie arent 100% black?

*raises hand*
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Here is the IC when it comes to getting white women

2dln8s4.jpg

Such a shame, brothas got to quit marrying down and marry if they are going to date outside the race. Always get with a girl with some money and doing things with herself and that keeps up with herself. Nah'mean?

This ? had to be with this ? for a green card or something
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she ugly anyway. he can keep her, we dont want her back
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    When you a broad who marries a king = you become a queen

When you a queen who marries a man = the man becomes nothing

LMAO i just think that ? is funny in general. Shows how little power women really have & how women GENERALLY cant function in society without men.

But on the flipside it also shows how easy it is for women to go from being a ? , without any social pressure or judgement, to a queen. Men on the other hand? Geeez. Even if we live in slums we gotta live with the pressure of having everything.

so yall just gona skip over this?

this statement should actually be a new thread to talk about it.....this is deep as hell
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All ? .

Aw, ? to what? You thinking about dating outside your race? If you do so than don't marry a wigga, get with a man of noble blood. Nah'mean?

Lookahere, trollmeister.

How many times I gotta say that Black men are the gods of men...the best...superior.

4LkJwj0.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A queen can make a person of no status a king. That's the perception of humans not what's reality. A queen bee or ant makes kings, workers, soldiers, guards and etc but she creates them all.

the queen creates life thats why....its her bloodline that creates a prince or princess.
    if a king marries a chick that already has a kid....there is no bloodline...so her kid will be ? outta luck when the king dies and she wont be a true queen in the public eye.

royalty comes from bloodline
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A queen can make a person of no status a king.

false... however, a King can make a woman of no status a Queen... ijs
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ngga do u wish it was u...im confused.

And please, please ? dont let this turn into a 'we gon start losin our black women' thread.

Please! pleeease.

compassion-sponsor-a-child_ghana.jpg

pleeeassse
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    A queen can make a person of no status a king.

false... however, a King can make a woman of no status a Queen... ijs

I just watched Jack the giant killer and he became king at the end. Swag.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    So ngga do u wish it was u...im confused.

And please, please ? dont let this turn into a 'we gon start losin our black women' thread.

Please! pleeease.

compassion-sponsor-a-child_ghana.jpg

pleeeassse

We are losing our black women to marquees!
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    LOL @ the Nigerian oil tycoon acting like Mr. McDowell when he found out about Hakeem..........

mcdowells.jpg
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here is the IC when it comes to getting white women

2dln8s4.jpg

Such a shame, brothas got to quit marrying down and marry if they are going to date outside the race. Always get with a girl with some money and doing things with herself and that keeps up with herself. Nah'mean?
    15653_LBJ_funny_dance_DID_NOT_READ.gif

Who the ? would lay up with that walrus? Not I.

• Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is not attractive at all....
    she is pretty

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol, people on here love to call the most militant posters "less than" by insinuating that they're biracial. Fascinating to see struggleposters attempt to sully you.

Lolx2 at this being the same "Black" poster who said racism was becoming nonexistent towards Blacks.

How legit.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    and by the way ? you to pico
    My husband is Jamaican. Yea you mad, finna have some mixed kids and errythang.

Unless your husband is a white jamaican you won't be having mixed kids you stupid ? .

LMFAO ? go take a biology class ?

You dumb ditzy head, goofy faced ?

You are a mulatoe if your husband is black your children won't be mixed, you are mixed your children will most likely look black.

My dad is mixed and my mom is white. What does that make me??

I never would've thought you had that much non black blood in ya. You look like a typical high yella black girl.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    15653_LBJ_funny_dance_DID_NOT_READ.gif

I know ? don't read, that's why I made sure to post a lot of pictures, just thank me later.
    ;))

i read, just dont read dumb ?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@her ? .
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My husband is Jamaican. Yea you mad, finna have some mixed kids and errythang.

Unless your husband is a white jamaican you won't be having mixed kids you stupid ? .

LMFAO ? go take a biology class ?

You dumb ditzy head, goofy faced ?

You are a mulatoe if your husband is black your children won't be mixed, you are mixed your children will most likely look black.

My dad is mixed and my mom is white. What does that make me??

so ur dad is mixed/black and your mom is white? i just want to know.............is your mom fat or kinda fat?

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You marry a ? you deal with ? problems. Period. ? ? needs to stop complaining and lie in the bed she made for herself. ? is annoying as ? .

Like me marrying a ? ? and but I hate high pitched noises. If you marry a ? you gotta deal with the fact that nobody in his family will like your house ? ass. Period. ? house ? needs to get over it and ? .
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I'm cool with ir relationships..but to keep it real i know deep down it won't last when it's a black chic..
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Black women and white men relationships actually last longer than any type of marriage.