Time to talk about the beating Nia dished out to that dude. And the lack of out rage behind it.

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL @ "I won't hit a female when she hits me", FOH, you're giving these ? who do this some sort of immunity and put their ? on a pedestal. Weak ass simps. If a ? wants to throw, she better be prepared to get hit. There's no law against this, just a ? general consensus of a ? rule to "not hit a woman".

Obviously, if it's outside any reason of a physical altercation, I frown upon it, but once it gets physical and she thinks she's immune to being beaten, she's mistaken and will be dealt with.

Nia deserved to have her teeth knocked in. Period. It will happen too.

If you as a man hit a girl in front of real men, be prepared to fight them off, because you will get checked. And if you don't get checked there, be prepared to deal with her cousins, brothers, or some random goons she knows.

..... Nia didn't deserve ? . If someone puts a snot rag on me and throws a drink on me (aka what the white guy did to Nia), I'm beating the ? out of them. And if they're bigger than me and trying to bully me (aka white guy to Nia), I'm picking up a weapon and handling business the same way Nia did.

If someone sneaks me from the side while I'm beating up someone they care about, and tempers are still flaring, I'm sneaking the ? out of them the same way Nia did.

She was literally in the right 100%.

Even Nia disagrees with you and not only admitted to being wrong but also to instigating the fight and playin victim for sympathy

What the ? are you talking about? The guy ASSAULTED her first: FACT. The guy is stronger and bigger than her: FACT. Conclusion: he's the bully.

If I call you a ? 100times and you pour a 2 liter of pop on me, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG. I can stop there and call the police if I want, and you'll be charged with assault.

However, if after you pour ? on me, I beat your head into a pulp, it was justified since you STARTED the physical altercation.

It's a simple concept people. It's a fact that she was in the right. There is no debate here.

I'm talking about Nia saying out her own mouth she was wrong. Also you wouldn't be right for reacting that extremely to someone pouring a cup of water on you. That type of escalation of force would then make you the aggressor same with her picking up the dryer, waiting for him then hitting him and walking up behind the other girl and hitting her in the back of the head. If everybody, even the person you're defending, says they were wrong then they probably were
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    LOL @ "I won't hit a female when she hits me", FOH, you're giving these ? who do this some sort of immunity and put their ? on a pedestal. Weak ass simps. If a ? wants to throw, she better be prepared to get hit. There's no law against this, just a ? general consensus of a ? rule to "not hit a woman".

Obviously, if it's outside any reason of a physical altercation, I frown upon it, but once it gets physical and she thinks she's immune to being beaten, she's mistaken and will be dealt with.

If you as a man hit a girl in front of real men, be prepared to fight them off, because you will get checked. And if you don't get checked there, be prepared to deal with her cousins, brothers, or some random goons she knows.

..... Nia didn't deserve ? . If someone puts a snot rag on me and throws a drink on me (aka what the white guy did to Nia), I'm beating the ? out of them. And if they're bigger than me and trying to bully me (aka white guy to Nia), I'm picking up a weapon and handling business the same way Nia did.

If someone sneaks me from the side while I'm beating up someone they care about, and tempers are still flaring, I'm sneaking the ? out of them the same way Nia did.

Nah, you're missing the whole thing.

Nia is a bully, this ? went all "I'm gonna pick on you" to Jordan and the other guy, when they pick back, she loses it. She can't handle what she dishes.

If you're gonna ? w someone and they ? w you back, you shouldn't be angry.

She's a poor sport.

What is with this phrase? Grown ass people getting bullied by someone around their size? I disagree.

bul·ly 1 (bl)
    n. pl. bul·lies
    1. A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

She's a bully.
    2 grown men are smaller/weaker than her? Can you get bullied by a female?

Of course you can, you can get bullied by anyone.

There was a kid who used to kick it with us when we rode bmx, we were 16-17, he was 10. He would ? around and bully older kids because he felt he could get away with it. He ? around and got his teeth knocked out by a 16 yr old.

She was "bigger" in the sense that she was mentally intimidating. Those guys feared her, which is funny, because she's all talk. But anyway, that's a bully. She fed off that ? .

Women, men, kids etc can all be bullies to people older and bigger than them.
  • blackrain
    edited June 2013
    Options

Nia is a bully, this ? went all "I'm gonna pick on you" to Jordan and the other guy, when they pick back, she loses it. She can't handle what she dishes.

She's a poor sport.

What is with this phrase? Grown ass people getting bullied by someone around their size? I disagree.

bul·ly 1 (bl)
    n. pl. bul·lies
    1. A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

She's a bully.

@MrsWest It's not really a fair fight per say because majority of men will not just haul off and hit a female unless we really feel we're physically in danger and by danger I mean "This ? is trying to ? me". We also won't cross certain verbal lines with women simply because as men we know there's a line that you can cross with someone that immediately will lead to a fight and since majority of us don't hit women, we don't cross that line even when a woman is crossing that line verbally with us. So yes a woman can bully a man in that sense because she can take advantage of the fact that she knows unless she is pretty much trying to ? him he most likely won't swing on her and hit her like she's a man.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    that mma fighter would get shot. I dated one and was scared to have sex wit him...

but ms. griner, ms. griner. i'd climb that ? like mt. Everest. #GayPost
    You mean mr. Griner that's not a woman... What's the point of being a lesbian if you're going to hook up with a woman who looks like a man.... What's the ? damn point.

wvprmc.jpg

AKmpI.gif

LMFAOOOOOOO I just laughed so loud in the office haha...
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let her cook. That cracka was a ? anyway and his ? couldnt handle her own problems. Me personally I woulda chin checked the ? if she hit me. Who making assumptions that the cracka would get the worst possible punishment for it? I doubt it. They got cameras so if he hit her he woulda got away easy with hitting her (white privilege and that show got an agenda having token crazy ? and they cast ones that are black instead of other races) but it dont matter the cracka was a ? and didnt do ? so its all speculation.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She's a poor sport.

bul·ly 1 (bl)
    n. pl. bul·lies

She's a bully.

There was a kid who used to kick it with us when we rode bmx, we were 16-17, he was 10. He would ? around and bully older kids because he felt he could get away with it. He ? around and got his teeth knocked out by a 16 yr old.

She was "bigger" in the sense that she was mentally intimidating. Those guys feared her, which is funny, because she's all talk. But anyway, that's a bully. She fed off that ? .

I'm not talking about what she fed off of, I'm talking about these grown mafukkas who didn't learn in grade school to stand up for themselves. They should be pitied? Nah. No sympathy over here.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll punch her right back and let the applicable laws operate...Smh @ a grown woman laying a hand on a grown man
  • Westie
    Options

She's a poor sport.

bul·ly 1 (bl)
    n. pl. bul·lies

She's a bully.

@MrsWest It's not really a fair fight per say because majority of men will not just haul off and hit a female unless we really feel we're physically in danger and by danger I mean "This ? is trying to ? me". We also won't cross certain verbal lines with women simply because as men we know there's a line that you can cross with someone that immediately will lead to a fight and since majority of us don't hit women, we don't cross that line even when a woman is crossing that line verbally with us. So yes a woman can bully a man in that sense because she can take advantage of the fact that she knows unless she is pretty much trying to ? him he most likely won't swing on her and hit her like she's a man.

He started that fight, and the other one with one hand started a lot of ? . Not saying they should have just beat her ass but they weren't defenseless. Yall feel sorry for these men? lol Ok I guess.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok who the heck has one hand looking like captain hook out here?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ridiculous!! What is this show?
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She's a poor sport.

bul·ly 1 (bl)
    n. pl. bul·lies

She's a bully.

He started that fight, and the other one with one hand started a lot of ? . Not saying they should have just beat her ass but they weren't defenseless. Yall feel sorry for these men? lol Ok I guess.

She was purposely going on trying to get under their skin trying to ? them off like she does to everyone else. She needs to grow up. If you where going to ask which of all the cast members could you see being found dead it would be her. She needs to fix herself.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Easily woulda rampage jackson her or even worse just grab her choke her out then have my way with her...
  • Westie
    Options

She's a poor sport.

bul·ly 1 (bl)
    n. pl. bul·lies

She's a bully.

She was purposely going on trying to get under their skin trying to ? them off like she does to everyone else. She needs to grow up. If you where going to ask which of all the cast members could you see being found dead it would be her. She needs to fix herself.
    I don't disagree she's on some ? . I just can't look at that as bullying or feel bad for grown people letting someone on their level punk them. Not even talking about physically.
  • VIBE
    Options

She's a poor sport.

bul·ly 1 (bl)
    n. pl. bul·lies

She's a bully.

I'm not talking about what she fed off of, I'm talking about these grown mafukkas who didn't learn in grade school to stand up for themselves. They should be pitied? Nah. No sympathy over here.

Nah, I don't "pity" them, but it doesn't make what she did cool.

I'm just saying, as for me, I would've beat her.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Everyone saying they would have beat her up, would you have also tried to pour a drink on her as well after her words hurt your feelings?

I think y'all are taking it out of context just to prove you're woman-beaters. We get it, you were raised to treat women like they have the same physical stature as men, now talk about the actual incident in it's actual context.
  • VIBE
    Options
    We get it, you're a ? who would allow a woman to beat and control you.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    WTF?! HELL NO! I wouldn't let ANYONE do ? to me, but at the same time I don't start ? . That's why I said keep it in context. All I said was what she did was right and that's it.

If I happened to have moment of weakness where I acted like the white boy and let some girl get me so much in my feelings that I poured a drink on her (LMAO!)..... and she tried to hit me multiple times, I would simply block/dodge all her weakass, slowass punches, restrain her and go about my business.

But like I said earlier, I don't start ? , and no one can get me out of character with words.

... On the flip-side if you pour a drink on me and you're a guy, I'm laying you out with no questions asked.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Natalie Nunn > Nia, she would whoop that ass.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Natalie Nunn > Nia, she would whoop that ass.

Did flow ? her up?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women get beat everyday b.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black women love ass beatings why you think most of their baby's fathers are thugs,drug dealers and always in jail.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black women love ass beatings why you think most of their baby's fathers are thugs,drug dealers and always in jail.

bruh...you create gossip threads that discredits your manhood but you wanna talk about sistahs? Just because they don't ? with yo ? ass? Knock that ? off son

• longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm conflicted brehs. On one hand seeing a bunch of crackers get they ass beat rejoice.png

But on the other hand that hoe need to get the breaks beat off her patrice.png
  • blackrain
    Options

She's a poor sport.

bul·ly 1 (bl)
    n. pl. bul·lies

She's a bully.

No Nia did as she said in her own words that she started all the conflicts she was in on purpose. Same as the ? with the dude with 1 hand. Nia started some ? thinking she could control the situation then when ? got out of her control she freaked out and didn't know how to handle it other than fighting. I don't feel sorry for the men, but I'm not going to paint ol girl as some victim when she herself says she isn't one and her own actions and words don't support that either. And yes they were somewhat defenseless in the sense that regardless of what happens as a man in our society if you hit a woman on camera on a tv show now matter what that woman's done to you short of trying to ? you, most people will look at the man as being in the wrong. Same ? dude and the rest of the cast said to Nia on the show "You thought simply because you're a woman and I'm a man that I wouldn't respond the way I did and when I responded differently you freaked out"