Yo I hate Afro centric people.

Options
Paul Hate.
Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
Honestly it's cool to know your background and history but y'all are as welcome in my life as Jehovah's witness interrupting a early morning ? session..your not welcome in my life.

Most of you take it too far with that crazy man ? whitey conspiracy theory in everything furious styles ? man.some of you are just flat out racist(black nationalist) and some of u just blowing smoke and frustrated with your life.

Afrocentrics can't be quietly Afrocentric they always gotta lecture someone or be extreme with something.ill give you an example:the natural hair debate..? gotta like that ? or they hate their mom as ,same thing with the dark girl thing....? gotta like that ? ..,,,our we must hate ourselves and our mamas..

You can't just like what you like.

The nationality thing,some of you have issues with carribean or Latino people claiming their country or not wanting to lumped with with other peoples,they hate themselves and when they start hanging ? they ain't gonna separate us..? ..lmao.People do tend to be proud of there individual cultures and nationalities,you know this right?

I hate pro black ? sometimes so much my face hurts seems like they mad at everything and so extreme they borderline racist sometimes against their own even(telling mixed people they not supposed to be proud of being mixed,etc)

Very few of you are doing anything for your community and most of you don't even vote or follow politics on a national level.but quick to talk about slavery or afrikan countries like u been chilling there on Tuesdays just kicking back,lmao.

Imagine that dont know the mayor of your city but talk about migration patterns of west afrikans 200 years lmao..

You guys holding people back just as much as people that don't know nothing about their history.with your self righteous,Bantu wrap wearing ? ...

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I'm actually on zombie FOR ONCE.
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    I'm Cuban as well..so all Dominicans are hostile towards blacks?riiight.thats what I'm saying a lot of you dudes are just frustrated a lot of you just plain awkward and a lot of you are borderline racists.
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    The ones that are actually about empowering the race and educating about true black history are cool.

The ones that think afrocentrism = hating anyone that is not black are wack as ? .

That's what I say about the noi they are racist ? but they do something for the community.they don't just talk ? .
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    I know black history and I know world history Afrocentric people can't stand people that can stand up and debate them.they just say they are self haters and uncle toms.i always catching em lying to People or scolding people and I ? em with facts.thats why they hate me and I work hard to discredit them in public.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @bambu

Is the number one racist here.
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    These dudes never have anything to say when people call them out on b.s.just call u a self hater.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    @bambu

Pics or it didn't happen................

How am I the racist??????
  • ohhhla
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    @bambu

? , I'm kidding.

You've been slacking lately.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    @bambu

? , I'm kidding.

You've been slacking lately.

Nah....

Just the same ol' ? .......

Ya'll ? step your game up.............

• Paul Hate.
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    I'm Cuban as well..so all Dominicans are hostile towards blacks?riiight.thats what I'm saying a lot of you dudes are just frustrated a lot of you just plain awkward and a lot of you are borderline racists.

No one can say all dominicans are anything, but alot of them look down on blackskin from what i know they are the only people who got colonized got free and then asked to be colonized again it's ? sad.

Puerto Rico is a colony.cuba got free last century a lot of countries wanted to return to spain,Mexico or Columbia.the carribean countries got freed the other day,

Don't Jamaican girls bleach and look like they to turtle necks..what's the point of you bringing up someones nationality?

FYI that's why a lot of afro Latinos don't want nothing to do with black movements that ain't Latin.they feel ya hate them.
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    Lol brother always says that ? never trust a ? that don't speak Spanish or Portuguese cuz they hate us.but I don't thik like that it's just some haters and people with bad experiences that assume ? .
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMASH
    tumblr_lzhxdiUvo31qc9y8qo1_r1_400.jpg

...with peace and understanding

^^^^ got diggity dayum I need shorty in my life

what is her name so I can stalk and/or simp find her ASAP :(
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just can't with some of you ? ...
    Inb4 this ? go Sammy Sosa
    sosa-bleach400.jpg?42e305
    Then commits that when he realizes he still ain't ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shots fired @ Marley, Six, and all natural hair wearing, Motherland supporting, black people empowering IC folks.

INB4 Marley drops a Hiroshima bomb of knowledge like...

gPE89.gif

...and annihilate thread, t/s, and all of Cuba.