La gangs or Chicago gangs...

Options
Paul Hate.
Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
La has the internationally known gangs like bloods and crips and the Mexican sureno gangs.

Chicago has nationwide gangs as well like the Latin kings,vice lords and gangsta disciples..

It seems like chi town gangs are more about money and internal discipline than turf.i doubt crips are hold a civilized meeting about one crip ripping off another crip in a drug deal more than likely it's gonna be a few bodies dropping behind that ? .chi town gangs have rules and regulations and structuture west coast originated gangs don't really have.

What do you think.

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think i dont really care since i dont live in either of those places
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    da ? type of ? ? is this?
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That gang ? is ? , all them ? doing is killing each other. ? ass cowards, ? anyone that joins a gang.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chicago gangs>>>>> la gangs gettin run up on by ? with machetes. SMH
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These gangs so fake in my city. They rep & die for a hood (Athens Park) that they never lived in nor from
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are both equally terrifying to me.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mods close this troll self hatin ? threads................... @posters dont feed this wack troll thread............. Thread will be about this ? siding with all the hispanic gangs and he'll try to tell you about how and why black gangs are dumb........ @mods control this troll........... ? worse than Ajax...................
  • Paul Hate.
    Options

Lol I heard they getting run out the city by the mexicans.they moving to Nevada and Arizona and ? ..wtf.
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    These gangs so fake in my city. They rep & die for a hood (Athens Park) that they never lived in nor from

You from,that sounds like an la set no?
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »

Lol I heard they getting run out the city by the mexicans.they moving to Nevada and Arizona and ? ..wtf.

So they run from Mexico.............to Mexico

SMH ? and geography
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    @mods close this troll self hatin ? threads................... @posters dont feed this wack troll thread............. Thread will be about this ? siding with all the hispanic gangs and he'll try to tell you about how and why black gangs are dumb........ @mods control this troll........... ? worse than Ajax...................

? I hate Mexicans r u serious?i think crips and bloods stupid for not being unified like the chi mobs..

• ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gangbanging is dumb as hell, but LA >>>> Chicago

LA is run more like the mafia anyway. Chicago is like LA in the 80's, with thugs running around like idiots.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    Gangbanging is dumb as hell, but LA >>>> Chicago

LA is run more like the mafia anyway. Chicago is like LA in the 80's, with thugs running around like idiots.

Other way around ..look up people's and folk nations alliances,look up Larry hoover.

• Paul Hate.
    Options

SMH ? and geography

Presence of Hispanic gangs that's anti black is smaller.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    KKK Sends Open Letter To All Gang Members!!!

kkk.jpg

THE LETTER SAYS

The KU KLUX ? would like to take this time to salute and congratulate all gang bangers for the slaughter of over 100,000 Black people since 1975. You are doing a marvelous job. Keep killing each other for nothing. The streets are still not yours nigger…it is ours. You are killing each other for our property. You are killing what could be future black doctors, lawyers, and businessmen that we wont have to compete with. And the good thing about it is that you are killing the youth. So we won’t have to worry about ? in generations to come. We would further like to thank all the judges who have over sentenced those ? to prison. We are winning. Pretty soon, we will be able to go back to ? your women because all the men will be gone. So you gang bangers…Keep up the good work. We love to read about drive-by shootings.We love to hear how many ? get killed over the weekends. We can tolerate the nigger’s jungle fever (for now) because that further breaks down the race. To all gang bangers across the world: we don’t love you ? , but we can appreciate you gang bangers. You are doing a wonderful job in eliminating the black race. Without the men…your women cannot reproduce…unless of course, we do it for them. Then we will have successfully eliminated a race thanks to your help and commitment to killing each other. If most of you ? gang bangers cannot read this letter, it is ok. Go pull a trigger and ? a ? .

Thank you
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    I'm comparing a typical street gang set up to something more like organized crime..stuff.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in the 80s and 90s LA was the worst....

today Chiraq catchin bodies like touchdown passes
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lol @ tryna make goofy, impressionable teenagers running around killing each other over land they'll never own "organized"

Give this thread dung-nuggets/10
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop getting ur gang info from "gangland" and google

? yo self for false flaggin like u a man outchea lil ass boy
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? /troll makes a thread about what region has better gangs......... lol and smh @ yall giving serious response..................
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Lol @ tryna make goofy, impressionable teenagers running around killing each other over land they'll never own "organized"

Give this thread dung-nuggets/10
    False,read up on Chicago gangs breh.some of them are more organized than the mob nowadays.trying to get grants and gov jobs no show jobs..others all about coke and extortion.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options

SMH ? and geography

Presence of Hispanic gangs that's anti black is smaller.

Still got them SSL spics out there. I dont get it though. mexican gangs jacked our whole ? swag and got the ? nerve to be against us. Like ? everything about you is us. before you kicked it with us you was some country ass mexican farmer doin country ass mexican farmer ? . Now you a G. FOH.

Only ? whose G card shouldnt be questioned is the MS13 ? . They are rebel fighters from El Salvador. ? been in wars for real.

To me the only benefit to joining the military if you black is to learn how to fight, especially now that the military has instituted guerilla tactics.
This discussion has been closed.