(Old Story) But Did Daz Really Get Gang ? ? nh

Options
Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
So according to kurupt and a few others. And Daz is known to be a liar

Rahul Reddy: Daz Dillinger recently called you a liar and said your allegations about certain people affiliated with Death Row ? on you are untrue and claimed 2pac wanted to beat you down in Cancun. Can you address these topics?

Kurupt: First off, the whole Cancun story is ? . I didn't address that before but between Daz and myself, I was the only ? outside of Suge on Tha Row that visited Pac in jail. When we were in Cancun, Daz barely came out the room. He was antisocial and he didn't even talk to Pac. There was no scuffle, no nothing. This whole story about Daz saying Pac wanted to rent a room to whoop my ass was hilarious. The ? can imagine a lot of things. He can imagine that, he can imagine that he actually produced ? , he can imagine he wasn't suicidal or got ? on. Bottom line he know the truth. The truth is that Daz was just another ? on Tha Row to 2pac and thats all. The ? kills me with his fantasies about me getting beat up or him and Pac being tight. The ? was suicidal during those years. He had no friends.

Rahul Reddy: So, Daz was basically lying when he said he didn't get ? on?

Kurupt: That ? made ? lies about everything. The ? got ? on, stripped butt naked, beaten to an oblivion and gang ? . I was trying to spare him the humilation of that but the ? ass ? deserves it now. Suge confided in me later than there were five ? that just ? his ass literally. Daz probably walking around with the same ? that got Eazy E. What also yall didn't know was that Daz was getting extorted for ? also. He didn't want ? knowing he was ? on, beaten, gang ? and ended up paying out hundreds of thousands of dollars so it wouldn't leak. But ? it, I am leaking that now. What that ? ass ? gonna do? Not a muthafucking thing cause I will whoop his monkey ass from here to last week.

http://www.accesshiphop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4218

Comments

• vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kurupt said later in that interview that Daz had ? and wasn't gonna live much longer and that Snoop was hooked on ? . He also said he could prove Daz was bi. So I ain't gonna believe the feelings Kurupt was spewing in that piece.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    vslyke wrote: »
    Kurupt said later in that interview that Daz had ? and wasn't gonna live much longer and that Snoop was hooked on ? . He also said he could prove Daz was bi. So I ain't gonna believe the feelings Kurupt was spewing in that piece.

You never know tho. There are a lot of things you don't want to believe about your favorite rappers. Things that sound crazy as hell and fabricated. But that's because they portray to be someone else on tv and interviews

I've actually had contacts with a lot of rappers and I can tell you a thing or two that would shock you. Things u can't find out in no media outlet

No snitching tho
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man. Death row was ? up. That ? crazy. ? and gang ? . Wtf?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember that ? , I also remember Daz saying how Kurupt was a deranged ? which is more believable to me due to the fact he wifed up Foxxy Brown when she was barely 16...
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You never know tho. There are a lot of things you don't want to believe about your favorite rappers. Things that sound crazy as hell and fabricated. But that's because they portray to be someone else on tv and interviews

I've actually had contacts with a lot of rappers and I can tell you a thing or two that would shock you. Things u can't find out in no media outlet

No snitching tho

They don't hear you doe.
    ? would be petrified and suicidal if they knew the truth about their favorite rappers
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he killed his whole spill as soon as he said snoop is smoking ? lol ... now if he said he laces his weed with ? then i might believe him but to say snoop is straight up and down toting on that ? pipe .... thats just crazy ... aint no such thing as a functioning ? head ... snoop be working consistently too long to be hooked on a drug like that ....
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    he killed his whole spill as soon as he said snoop is smoking ? lol ... now if he said he laces his weed with ? then i might believe him but to say snoop is straight up and down toting on that ? pipe .... thats just crazy ... aint no such thing as a functioning ? head ... snoop be working consistently too long to be hooked on a drug like that ....

Believe it or not there are functioning ? heads. And best believe that your favorite rapper is/was smoking ? .

Stop living in fantasies! Y'all ? ain't 12 years old. Rappers is out here getting sucked by trannys, dating 13 year olds, fabricating their backstories and you still can't believe they would touch ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

No snitching tho

sure you do.

ol "i know top secret ? but i cant snitch" ass ?

Bruh I'm not no gossip or spreading rumor ass ? . Especially to a bunch of strangers. You can choose to believe me or not. Really doesn't matter to me cuz I'm speaking the truth.

I'm not the one that have to live with it, it's these ? smoking ? ? rappers.

You prolly think kanye is healthy?
  • antarticp
    edited June 2013
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

Believe it or not there are functioning ? heads. And best believe that your favorite rapper is/was smoking ? .

Stop living in fantasies! Y'all ? ain't 12 years old. Rappers is out here getting sucked by trannys, dating 13 year olds, fabricating their backstories and you still can't believe they would touch ?

i aint living in fantasies i didnt say its impossible for snoop to be a ? head because hes a rapper .... i said its impossible because kurupt just straight up called dude a ? head / junkie honestly i would believe kurupt is smoking ? long before i believe snoop is ... and your right there are functional ? heads my uncle is actually one which i just found out like a year ago and he owns his own business and everything ...... so you might be right but i still highly doubt a functioning crackhead can have a schedule like snoop and still forfill his obligations .... but it is awful funny that dude aint got an inch of fat on his body and he smokes weed all day and chows down @ roscoes .... LOL .....
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was mad and on the defensive so he probably over exaggerated, but i wouldnt just straight doubt everything.

Theres probably truth in the ? all these ? talk about each other, but at the end of the day, they ended up working together again so their skeletons must be pretty equal.

Same way I feel about the Mobb Deep situation, if you talk all this ? about a ? than pop up beside him the next day either you were lying, or you suspect as well..

Dont believe anything you see, its more what you hear and read, so you can form your own conclusion
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? that go on wit entertainers is beyond sick and crazy. Most wouldn't believe.

Snoop battled wit powder so it isn't far fetched for me to believe he dabbled in rock.
    At least half the people I know know that snorted have also sucked that glass .

I jus hope it ain't so.
  • antarticp
    Options
    ? was mad and on the defensive so he probably over exaggerated, but i wouldnt just straight doubt everything.

Theres probably truth in the ? all these ? talk about each other, but at the end of the day, they ended up working together again so their skeletons must be pretty equal.

Same way I feel about the Mobb Deep situation, if you talk all this ? about a ? than pop up beside him the next day either you were lying, or you suspect as well..

Dont believe anything you see, its more what you hear and read, so you can form your own conclusion

lol damn now thats some ether lol

i dont know man especially with mobb deep but your def right in what your saying ...

but whats the saying

THE TRUTH ?? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH !! lol

i mean smoking ? is one thing but getting ass ? ... man that could be dentrimental to a mofos state of mind ................
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You also gotta remember that there was a time after death row fell apart that everyone was giving crazy interviews and the stories got outta control .

Sax and kurupt even made poorly executed diss records about each other .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Smh at the Death Row having ? ? on the payroll for ? and extortion.
    lol that label sounded like hell. Same thing prolly happned to dre. Because he just left and was never the same after.

He started acting ? with eminem and what not
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    C'mon man. That's when Kurupt was back on Death Row & Daz & Snoop were off. Daz made up a bunch of stories about Kurupt on his site & so Kurupt did the same ? . ? ? C'mon now.

Now, it is true that Daz has done ? & all kinds of drugs. Kurupt, from what i've heard, was on coke/laced joints alot. Haven't heard it alot but i used to hear Snoop used to pop a few pills but this was more than 10 years ago. I would personally suspect that he has done laced joints/coke quite a few times. Wouldn't suprise me at all.

What's funny is how ? actually dismissed what @Busta Carmichael just said. That's real. Of course it's not everybody. But rappers are just like the people in your own enviroments. People act like pedophiles, rapists etc. be walking out with big ass warning signs on their head. You'll never know who is what until it's there infront of your eyes.
  • jeffbundles
    jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i believe snoop is a ? bucket(crackhead) listen to murder was the case, gin and juice and then u hear sexual seduction and the ? he droppin now, and NOW he wanna be a dread gtfoh i mean i luh uncle snoop but dag the man weighs less than a 4th grade bulimic ? . and trust me ? are ? i heard Dre was bi sexual, without a doubt ice cube ain no OG like mos these rappers all liars but at the end of the day its all about sellin ur self, these ? are ? ,bi,heavy into drugs, pedophiles, satan worshippers all of that in the book. careful who u bumpin u might be supportin a drag gangsta queen
  • vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i believe snoop is a ? bucket(crackhead) listen to murder was the case, gin and juice and then u hear sexual seduction and the ? he droppin now, and NOW he wanna be a dread gtfoh i mean i luh uncle snoop but dag the man weighs less than a 4th grade bulimic ? . and trust me ? are ? i heard Dre was bi sexual, without a doubt ice cube ain no OG like mos these rappers all liars but at the end of the day its all about sellin ur self, these ? are ? ,bi,heavy into drugs, pedophiles, satan worshippers all of that in the book. careful who u bumpin u might be supportin a drag gangsta queen

Hating on rappers post.
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This was proably when Kurrupt was still on deathrow .
    U know how Suge do.
    The same way he use Pac to go at Big, puff, n dre
    So i take it with a grain of salt

Ain't Daz a healthy fat ? these days?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Suge Knight is responsible for starting the "? goons" squad...