• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is good news

borg1.gif
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really need to start deporting illegals, 12 million of them here is unacceptable.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    Options
    NYETOPn wrote: »
    Doing what they can to advance a little in this society, I see no problem here.

LOL at the ominous tone of the thread title
    Advance a "little". There's 150 mil in mexico alone. There's 12 mill illegals in America alone. They want amnesty AND an open border.

And Black people are just stupid thinking this is good. Latinos from Latin America aren't like 2nd and 3rd generation Latinos you typically know. Latin America is racist, and the new illegals coming in here feel like they're in direct competition to Black people.

12 Million Illegals in America sounds about right, yet they are not all Mexican or even Latino for that matter, although I would say they make up a lil over half the illegal population.

This is from CNN:
    – 2010: About 1.04 million people received legal permanent resident status. Of those, 139,120 were born in Mexico, 70,863 were born in China, and 58,173 were born in the Philippines (DHS).

– 2011: U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement removed 396,906 illegal immigrants from the United States, the largest number in the agency's history. Of those, 216,698 (nearly 55%) had been convicted of felonies or misdemeanors. (ICE)

– April 23, 2012: The Pew Hispanic Center announced that net migration from Mexico to the United States had stopped and possibly even reversed. The center noted that from 2005 to 2010, about 1.4 million Mexicans immigrated to the United States, and about 1.4 million Mexican immigrants and their U.S.-born children moved from the United States to Mexico.

Some of you NigNogs sound bitter. Real Brothas and Sistas can understand we have more in common with each other and should work together than to point fingers.

• DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they need to chill with bringin all them bed bugs over here

but yea 12 million ILLEGALS is unacceptable
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Assimilating? Muthfuckas done took over

Real ? ...im from cali, mexicans got whole cities to themselves like they can go a whole day without seeing another race ...Than i moved to Az and in phoenix they doing the same ? ...got whole entire schools to themselves where its just them....The difference between them and blacks is they own all the ? in their neighborhoods not just the barbershops....

same ? is happening here in kentucky too

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America is a bunch of ? when it comes to immigration.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha, so thaaat's why gas prices and everything else keep going up, while ppl salary stay remaining the same.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hispanics have been known to play both sides of the fence. One of the most ignorant groups of people you will meet. Especially Mexicans and anything south of that. Fools think they are a RACE. They just a land full of mutts. Especially the Ricans, Cubans and Dominicans....their women would look like Mexican women if it wasn't for their African blood
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    They really need to start deporting illegals, 12 million of them here is unacceptable.

You are ? canadian why the ? do you care
  • zombie
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Hispanics have been known to play both sides of the fence. One of the most ignorant groups of people you will meet. Especially Mexicans and anything south of that. Fools think they are a RACE. They just a land full of mutts. Especially the Ricans, Cubans and Dominicans....their women would look like Mexican women if it wasn't for their African blood

I dont kno where u at but Az got some bas ass mexican brawds.....They smart tho....they not trying to leave their neighborhoods and they aint goin to the whites filling out job applications...they come here and start businesses in their own community's....? need to be tryna assimilate with them cuz they gone really be running ? in the future.

We cannot assimilate with mexicans there are black people in mexico and they are treated like they don't exist what makes you think these same people are going to want to assimilate with our black ? .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

more like 300 million.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone that understands America could have told you that. Nignogs are really lost
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You could have mexican in you, but if you are too light or black then they will treat you like ? . My neighborhood used to have a bunch of black people and even some white people and some hispanics but theses mexicans chased em off to the rich side of town all except the hispanics. Me and my mom get looks that can ? cause they either know we are part black or because of how light we are. I have mexican in me but I don't look it completely, ? has gone down hill
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

I dont kno where u at but Az got some bas ass mexican brawds.....They smart tho....they not trying to leave their neighborhoods and they aint goin to the whites filling out job applications...they come here and start businesses in their own community's....? need to be tryna assimilate with them cuz they gone really be running ? in the future.

We cannot assimilate with mexicans there are black people in mexico and they are treated like they don't exist what makes you think these same people are going to want to assimilate with our black ? .

Right. Lol that dude Malcolm Xtra sounds absolutely ridiculous. We've gone over this too many times already. Blacks have NO friends. And it isn't really because other groups have a natural tendency to hate us but rather competition. If blacks operated as a collective, racism wouldn't be such a factor that it is. It is only because we happen to be at the bottom of the barrel in almost every society that we find ourselves often victimized and exploited. Any poor and widely disenfranched group will somehow always be seen as a burden to that society. Bigoted assertions will be made about that group to justify their exploitation. And that's exactly what position we blacks tend to find ourselves in every society around the globe. A powerless group desperately seeking the acceptance of other groups of people.
    This is why so many blacks are are so pathetically quick to impose themselves upon other races. Especially when that group is generally seen as going through a similar struggle because of who/what they are (i.e Mexicans, Arabs). Were quick to call other non whites or European our brothers yet can't seem to wrap our heads around why they don't see it that way as well. At times it's very troubling watching my people focus so much on maintaining a strong relationship with others while completely neglecting the maintenance of unity within the ranks of their own people
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hate is strong
  • zombie
    edited June 2013
    Options

Naw they don't like yo black ass cuz u a Internet revolutionary

I Never call myself a revolutionary but i have traveled alot and i am real, just cause you got some ? from some ? , you think that ? is cool you are lying to yourself.

If they treat black people like second class citizens in latin america why would they they treat us different here ? answer the ? question.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Assimilating is adopting the culturaland spiritual beliefs and ways of the dominant race. For the most part.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

more like 300 million.

slept on post
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have too much domestic white privilege to be intimidated by the foreign born
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just wait until someone sneaks from Mexico with a nuclear weapon and take out a chunk of a great American city I bet you border control will equal fort Knox after that.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Right. Lol that dude Malcolm Xtra sounds absolutely ridiculous. We've gone over this too many times already. Blacks have NO friends. And it isn't really because other groups have a natural tendency to hate us but rather competition. If blacks operated as a collective, racism wouldn't be such a factor that it is. It is only because we happen to be at the bottom of the barrel in almost every society that we find ourselves often victimized and exploited. Any poor and widely disenfranched group will somehow always be seen as a burden to that society. Bigoted assertions will be made about that group to justify their exploitation. And that's exactly what position we blacks tend to find ourselves in every society around the globe. A powerless group desperately seeking the acceptance of other groups of people.
    This is why so many blacks are are so pathetically quick to impose themselves upon other races. Especially when that group is generally seen as going through a similar struggle because of who/what they are (i.e Mexicans, Arabs). Were quick to call other non whites or European our brothers yet can't seem to wrap our heads around why they don't see it that way as well. At times it's very troubling watching my people focus so much on maintaining a strong relationship with others while completely neglecting the maintenance of unity within the ranks of their own people

@ the bolded. True, but I'd go one step further and say that, increasingly, black men can't even count on black women as allies.

Also, it is not because of competition. Competition hasn't stopped Asians and whites, for example, from getting along relatively well, even though there is a kind of affirmative action for whites that holds Asians back.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ the bolded. True, but I'd go one step further and say that, increasingly, black men can't even count on black women as allies.

Also, it is not because of competition. Competition hasn't stopped Asians and whites, for example, from getting along relatively well, even though there is a kind of affirmative action for whites that holds Asians back.
    The problem is that Black people in places of power have soldout the community. The serve the Democrat party's interests, not Black America's.

The Drug War is the single most destructive thing in Black america over the last 50 years, and yet we can't get Black politicians to speak out and end it. Obama identifies more with his White heritage, and only claims Black when someone criticizes him. Dude's been to LA 15+ times, and never gone to any hood to speak on their issues, but he can always go to Beverly Hills/Hollywood for a fundraiser or Clooney party. And Black people defend this clown, SMH.

And once Black people started co-signing illegal immigration, it was a wrap. Why the hell are so many in favor of being replaced in working class jobs? White people prefer Latinos over Blacks, because of their skin color/features. We're ? ourselves. Out here there used to be plenty of Black contractors, but they got undercut by illegal contractors offering to do jobs at ridiculously low rates(though the work sucks). All my fastfood spots now have 40-50 year old Latino women instead of the young Black workers.

And people wonder why Black unemployment is 13%...
  • zombie
    Options

Naw they don't like yo black ass cuz u a Internet revolutionary

I Never call myself a revolutionary but i have traveled alot and i am real, just cause you got some ? from some ? , you think that ? is cool you are lying to yourself.

If they treat black people like second class citizens in latin america why would they they treat us different here ? answer the ? question.[/b

Who said anything about getting treated different??? By assimilate i meant more along the lines of speaking their language and getting to kno their culture start making money with them get connections instead of watching them take over because eventually its gonna happen...

But negroes need to stop acting like all the other races ? on us just because we have darker skin.....Black folks always talking about other races hating us but never wanna except the fact that ? are really out here doin dumb ? ? ....Stop blaming other races for the hate we get.

Can you really be this ? stupid

first of all assimilation does not equal doing business deals, there are already black people in hispanic culture so if black americans assimilate into hispanic culture we will be in their place, and their place is an inferior position

what the ? is so hard to understand. some of the hate black people get is deserved but i don't give a ? . i don't want future generations of people who look like me to be under anyone's foot and it makes no difference if they are white, asians, or hispanic. I wish hispanics nothing but success but there success does not diminish ours if we do what we are supposed to do.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They always have especially Cubans and Colombians.at least the white ones,middle lass and second generation ones..it's easy for a white Cuban that speaks perfect English to assimilate the dude is white..the rest of us are spics,Mexicans and he black Latinos are ? that can swim..in the eyes of white America.

Look at how they view Mexicans compared to Cubans or even a middle class puerto rican...