Florida bans all pipes and bongs, Starting July 1st., ? ass Rick Scott

Options

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? already out there eating each other ...they barely deserve oxygen in FL ...? em
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I thought Texas was strict when it came to smoking. SMH
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaCaliKing wrote: »
    how we gonna have two states that legalized weed

n mfs still goin to jail for a dime sack the next state over

that ? don't even make since to me

cops here in ky are bad off that ? ..find u a with a dime sack n swear on everything that u a kingpin or cold blooded murderer or sum ?

its 2013 this ? has got to END

word
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is wonderful news. Smoker's "smoking rights" must be disenfranchised. I hope each perpetrator of this lovely law is caught in violation 2+ times and pinned with a felony. I am smiling for everyone in FL today since they will be breathing easier. This has inspired me to write a suggestive letter to my own congressmen in the hopes that they follow suit with this HOS (Hard On Smokers) greatness. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The Black Creator has blessed us all.

simmer down lil one, weed smoke doesnt cause lung cancer or any other respiratory problems, never affected anyone by 2nd hand smoke

U cant fight the fight for blacks but turn around and discriminate against another group, you wylin lil one

Just because I uplift one group doesn't mean I can't discriminate against another. I discriminate against crakkkas daily. Keep thinking it "seemingly" doesn't hurt you. "But no one has died..it's clearly the safer alternative to tobacco!!!1!".
    No. This law is lovely and I revel in its glory.

Statistics show that you are less likely to have cancer if you smoke weed. I don't show that I'm stressed at all but when I am I get patches in my hair (most ppl dont notice) the only way it goes away is if I smoke weed.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i gotta homie out on parole in florida...he prolly heart broken as ?
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Here's the issue they know they aren't going to prevent people from smoking. So basically all this law is going to do is create more felons which equals out to be less people with jobs which creates more low income families who have babies that will grow up to smoke more weed and become felons. So now you're going to create more homeless bums on the streets of Florida.
  • Bong Water
    Bong Water Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's ? up, I feel for those that buy pipes and bongs, and my heart goes out to the businesses. I make my own bongs with pvc pipes but I usually smoke cones, so it won't affect me much. I wonder if they will ban these from the ABC, I have a few friends that collect them. BongSpirit.gifmansslovbong2sr3.jpg
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    ? Water wrote: »
    It's ? up, I feel for those that buy pipes and bongs, and my heart goes out to the businesses. I make my own bongs with pvc pipes but I usually smoke cones, so it won't affect me much. I wonder if they will ban these from the ABC, I have a few friends that collect them. BongSpirit.gifmansslovbong2sr3.jpg

Nice

I wonder how sixsicksins and Ajax will feel when they have a kid who smokes who gets a felony and now can't get a job because of a felony for something sooo small.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Son did you just post a raibow color pony WTF and 2 lil b gifs yo..........

@ajackson17 is a ? sir I thought you knew that

Man if you don't shut your mummified ass up
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    ? Water wrote: »

Nice

I wonder how sixsicksins and Ajax will feel when they have a kid who smokes who gets a felony and now can't get a job because of a felony for something sooo small.

I will blame the mother's genetics and will procreate with another woman and have upstanding children who become upstanding adults like Rick Scott.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I live a sober and sound mind lifestyle. I don't smoke, so in regards I don't care for what happens to people who do such things and get arrested. This isn't like gun laws, where the criminal breeded domesticated enemy sleeps where we sleep and ? where we ? , so we need protection. This is just about getting high and talking about stupid ? , we need less people doing that and being productive.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I live a sober and sound mind lifestyle. I don't smoke, so in regards I don't care for what happens to people who do such things and get arrested. This isn't like gun laws, where the criminal breeded domesticated enemy sleeps where we sleep and ? where we ? , so we need protection. This is just about getting high and talking about stupid ? , we need less people doing that and being productive.

So steve jobs wasn't productive, Obama wasn't productive, Hewlett Packard weren't productive, everybody who created anything worth value weren't productive?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Feelings lol, Apple products suck, Obama sucks, and HP is not that great. Try again ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

oh so you don't care about laws until the affect you? yeah you don't sound like an absolute ?

do you believe i'm not a productive person? do you think someone that has a beer or a glass of wine after work is unproductive?

Yes, functioning alcoholics are a myth madam. No need to name call.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    more blunt sales and they know that.. more cigarillo sales... less of a "healthier" and cost effective alternative.. more consuming and revenue for the state.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

oh so you don't care about laws until the affect you? yeah you don't sound like an absolute ?

do you believe i'm not a productive person? do you think someone that has a beer or a glass of wine after work is unproductive?

who said anything about alcoholics?

wtf are you talking about?

About all intoxicating items my dear.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

who said anything about alcoholics?

wtf are you talking about?

About all intoxicating items my dear.

first of all marijuana is not an intoxicant like alcohol is, marijuana is also not addictive or lethal, and finally this thread isn't about alcohol so stay on topic or keep it moving

Well, it's a law for now, so until the law makers make "Marijuana" legal then it shouldn't be consumed or touched. It might be unenforced in Canada and decriminalized in Michigan, but if Florida wants to make bongs and pipes illegal than its what the law makers think is best for their state. I don't care what a drug dealer like plap thinks about the situation since he doesn't follow laws but if the majority support then it's what they want.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why trip? Smoke a blunt ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shiiit alaska is one step away from legalization. Are the weed laws pretty strict in florida too?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Well, people are gonna have opinions and different beliefs and morals, so I respect your opinion Kai_valya.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is wonderful news. Smoker's "smoking rights" must be disenfranchised. I hope each perpetrator of this lovely law is caught in violation 2+ times and pinned with a felony. I am smiling for everyone in FL today since they will be breathing easier. This has inspired me to write a suggestive letter to my own congressmen in the hopes that they follow suit with this HOS (Hard On Smokers) greatness. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The Black Creator has blessed us all.

simmer down lil one, weed smoke doesnt cause lung cancer or any other respiratory problems, never affected anyone by 2nd hand smoke

U cant fight the fight for blacks but turn around and discriminate against another group, you wylin lil one

Just because I uplift one group doesn't mean I can't discriminate against another. I discriminate against crakkkas daily. Keep thinking it "seemingly" doesn't hurt you. "But no one has died..it's clearly the safer alternative to tobacco!!!1!".
    No. This law is lovely and I revel in its glory.

Statistics show that you are less likely to have cancer if you smoke weed. I don't show that I'm stressed at all but when I am I get patches in my hair (most ppl dont notice) the only way it goes away is if I smoke weed.

"Statistics" also state that you're a ? . What's a lil cancer to a balding ? ?

You should probably learn to manage your stress in different methods in order to make an informed decision on "the only way it goes away".

The thang yall n00bs fail to realize about "statistics" is that they're so malleable to whims, it's not even funny. I can conjure up a statistic to proclaim anything I want it to say if I utilize the right population of folks.

I can statistically prove ? is real... if I assess the correct population of folks.

Remedial maff muhfuckas. Flawda doing something right for once and you all want to complain. Pity.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaCaliKing wrote: »
    how we gonna have two states that legalized weed

n mfs still goin to jail for a dime sack the next state over

that ? don't even make sense to me

cops here in ky are bad off that ? ..find u a with a dime sack n swear on everything that u a kingpin or cold blooded murderer or sum ?

its 2013 this ? has got to END

@DaCaliKing
    ? you aint in no damn ky. hell most of the time they catch you with a dime bag theyll either take it and tell you to gtfoh depending how you came at em. or they will just give you a citation. and who the ? gets dime bags? thats so 96
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who takes bongs and pipes outside of the home anyways?

Plus its alot less expensive to make your own. I got on YouTube and made a ? out of a grey goose bottle. Took me 1 hour.