Superhead

Options

Comments

• J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options

[/quote]
    B.BeST wrote: »
    being that this is 2013 and I am up to speed on how females think and react, I don't see the hate for superhead..... the ? u ? after prolly has 2 superhead books in her dresser drawer, these are the times we live in and whether u like it or not U WILL HAVE TO ADAPT....

once u broaden your view and understand women for who they are and not HOW U WANT OR THINK THEY SHOULD BE you'll understand that superhead is just a hoe that doesn't hide or live in shame, while the ? u may think is up to your standards wouldn't dare tell u the outlandish ? she's done....

don't mean to come off cold or too blunt, but bruh these females in todays time are conditioned to be more care free and have more fun than lets say the ones 10-15 years ago...... the "career oriented" ones go hard too, it's just the sexual nature of today playboy, catch up or end up bitter and lonely screaming "? ain't ? ".... i've done more than my fair share so why would I knock these females, I adapt to em and leave em wit no choice but to react to me....

this is what ? don't won't to accept...? don't give a ? what we think no more...they gone do them

like u said, adapt or be a bitter lonely old ?

i like freak ? thats comfortable with their sexual side...? don't bother me...plus ? is way more nastier and sexual than dudes anyways
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOW!

what are you ? saying?

we have to adapt?

let me explain something to you.

we are men first....we dont adapt to women,we make women adapt to us.

now while i would love to see a women spread eagle across the bed...it takes away from the sexiness knowing that she did the same for 300 other people.

i knew someone would come in here with the "i sure your woman does it or us probably worse" ?

you ? dont know that its ok to not let everybody know your business?

so you are telling me that because she admits she a ? that you can respect that?

kinda man are you? thats simp weak ? talk.
    hoes have been around forever but it was nothing to be proud of.

how can you really love at your lady be ok with her being a hoe.

you ? really need to talk to ya old heads to understand how the game is played.

hoes are for certain things...but never to be put on a pedestal. only dudes that put ? on a pedestal or weak, no game dudes that can only buy ? .

if your game is like that...you can pull massive amount of chicks that have more respect for themselves.

this game aint about pulling virgins..if its about how many chicks you can smash...then smashing hoes is like wanting someone to count a lowblow as a knockdown, the ? works against you.

i cant beleive a ? said we need to adapt to how women are...a male said this....

the fukk

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    =))

You ? 's Are Hilarious
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I like hoes though.
    but im sure you smash more than just hoes

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    getting ? an making a decision is not the same as being in full control of your thoughts.

yall give weak ass cop out excuses.

she is fine ass hell i can admit that......but none of yall cant pass up ? cause she fine? or because another ? or group of ? said she sukk ? good?

how old are you nigaz?

if you said megan goode or lauren london...we dont know if they hoez....so i would understand.

but this is a known hoe.....and self admitted hoe.

yall some lazy no game having ? ....dont wanna work for ? so you take whats gauranteed.

if she offered im taking ass ? ....

just sad

u sounding like u got agenda against the ? .... sleazy nasty filthy ? have been cooking steaks and sucking off/getting ? by ? since forever B....

besides there is nothing better than a sleazy ass self liberating ? spread eagle on a king size bed, its a sexual thing bruh nothing about capes or feelings, its just the essence of ? a nothing ass freaky animalistic broad that will suck ya ? and rub it all over her face after u bust in between her jaws....

I understand the fantasy....but

real ? can get any chick to do that..

corny ? can only get hoes/nothing ass freaks to it
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel what B.Best is saying tho even tho I disagree

Superhead is still bad as ? IMO

but the reality is that too many ? are letting hoez think they are better than what they are

real ? let hoes be what they really are, but we don't embrace them or accept them as anything more than being a dickrag

the problem is that cats have been so conditioned to believe that females today can have it all, ie. they can be ? today and wives tomorrow................and ultimately that has been our downfall as men today

? done made spousing up ? as acceptable today.................you better off being lonely vs. building and sharing half your wealth with a ?

SMH @ ? letting their kids slide out of them polluted walls..............Superhead's son got to have all sorts of psychological issues today
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that hoe put her on the track
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just realized that the last three ? Superhead was associated with was Lil Wayne, Yung Berg and Soulja Boy. Them three ? is the most non father havin ass ? on the planet... what do you expect? Real ? wouldn't touch that ? with a ten foot pole, give a ? how she looks. Unless her ? queefs star dust from the Andromeda galaxy, ? that ? .
  • J.Clinton
    Options
    WOW!

what are you ? saying?

we have to adapt?

let me explain something to you.

we are men first....we dont adapt to women,we make women adapt to us.

now while i would love to see a women spread eagle across the bed...it takes away from the sexiness knowing that she did the same for 300 other people.

i knew someone would come in here with the "i sure your woman does it or us probably worse" ?

you ? dont know that its ok to not let everybody know your business?

so you are telling me that because she admits she a ? that you can respect that?

kinda man are you? thats simp weak ? talk.
    hoes have been around forever but it was nothing to be proud of.

how can you really love at your lady be ok with her being a hoe.

you ? really need to talk to ya old heads to understand how the game is played.

hoes are for certain things...but never to be put on a pedestal. only dudes that put ? on a pedestal or weak, no game dudes that can only buy ? .

if your game is like that...you can pull massive amount of chicks that have more respect for themselves.

this game aint about pulling virgins..if its about how many chicks you can smash...then smashing hoes is like wanting someone to count a lowblow as a knockdown, the ? works against you.

i cant beleive a ? said we need to adapt to how women are...a male said this....

the fukk

u trying way to ? hard my ? ,,, u sounding like a square

preaching and ? like u really saying sumthin lol
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    getting ? an making a decision is not the same as being in full control of your thoughts.

yall give weak ass cop out excuses.

she is fine ass hell i can admit that......but none of yall cant pass up ? cause she fine? or because another ? or group of ? said she sukk ? good?

how old are you nigaz?

if you said megan goode or lauren london...we dont know if they hoez....so i would understand.

but this is a known hoe.....and self admitted hoe.

yall some lazy no game having ? ....dont wanna work for ? so you take whats gauranteed.

if she offered im taking ass ? ....

just sad

u sounding like u got agenda against the ? .... sleazy nasty filthy ? have been cooking steaks and sucking off/getting ? by ? since forever B....

besides there is nothing better than a sleazy ass self liberating ? spread eagle on a king size bed, its a sexual thing bruh nothing about capes or feelings, its just the essence of ? a nothing ass freaky animalistic broad that will suck ya ? and rub it all over her face after u bust in between her jaws....

I understand the fantasy....but

real ? can get any chick to do that..

corny ? can only get hoes/nothing ass freaks to it

^ ^ this

And that's why there is money to be made from the superheads of the world and her kinda flock because corny ? will support the same broads that give that gwop to real ? with no questions asked. I dunt had smuts buy me all kinda ? just cuz the dudes who wanna pay them for some ass wanna give them girls money. Thank ? for corny ? . Because of them I behaving the same kinda girls they worship buying me bedroom sets, brand new refrigerators, all the latest gear and all that ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope that ? slips falls and chokes on her used ? in the trash
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @prailms u coming off really salty bruh, I said "I adapt to them and leave em wit no choice BUT TO REACT TO ME".....

whats wrong with adapting to how females maneuver and think, u coming off like a sad lost puppy.... I treat ? accordingly from the go so lets get past that, it's visibly plain as day that u have an agenda towards ? /? /skeezers.... I ? em let em suck me and live in the essence as I dig in em....

all that hard i'm a man ? u kickin is really about nothing, if a GROWN ? doesn't know how to treat a hoe vs. a women he'll never know..... it seems u not gettin my point of view which is I ? whoever I feel if it be a hoe, square broad, bird broad, church broad....

U got it out for ? when really u need to relax like a player is supposed too.... what kind of ? gets upset that a ? is laying on her back taking ? and slobbin nuts, thats what ? do B.... nobody in this thread said a thing about wifing a ? , but let u tell we shouldn't even be ? ? because their nothing but ? WHO GET ? LoL&SmH....
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

but the reality is that too many ? are letting hoez think they are better than what they are

real ? let hoes be what they really are, but we don't embrace them or accept them as anything more than being a dickrag

the problem is that cats have been so conditioned to believe that females today can have it all, ie. they can be ? today and wives tomorrow................and ultimately that has been our downfall as men today

? done made spousing up ? as acceptable today.................you better off being lonely vs. building and sharing half your wealth with a ?

SMH @ ? letting their kids slide out of them polluted walls..............Superhead's son got to have all sorts of psychological issues today

the bolded is all i'm saying, ? have been here and they are not going anywhere.... if she wants to put me a ribeye on the grill and keep refilling my henny cup who am I to say "u nothing ass ? I wouldn't touch u with a ten foot pole because your a ? " LoL..... ofcourse i'm going to eat my steak, drink my henny, get my ? sucked, and dump my ? in her ? (strapped up).....

I don't think nobody in here said a single word about wifin one, but the dude prailms is on some "i'll never ? a freaky ass ? " ? .... ? acting like he gives ? who ? ? the side eye and ? .... type of ? that'll tell wifey on u and ? ....

• J.Clinton
    Options

the bolded is all i'm saying, ? have been here and they are not going anywhere.... if she wants to put me a ribeye on the grill and keep refilling my henny cup who am I to say "u nothing ass ? I wouldn't touch u with a ten foot pole because your a ? " LoL..... ofcourse i'm going to eat my steak, drink my henny, get my ? sucked, and dump my ? in her ? (strapped up).....

I don't think nobody in here said a single word about wifin one, but the dude prailms is on some "i'll never ? a freaky ass ? " ? .... ? acting like he gives ? who ? ? the side eye and ? .... type of ? that'll tell wifey on u and ? ....

yea...that ? soundin like some type of sucka ass ? . I aint feelin that ? lol

He one of them ? that over-analyze the game...this ? aint for everybody
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think the difference is with a regular ? and Supes is that with Supes you're gonna get your business exposed to some degree, and ? help you if you're married. Even getting your picture taken with her is gonna be the cause of scrutiny. Nothing wrong with takin a swing at a hoe at least once. If a Jazmine Cashmere threw the chance at me, I'm goin Loaded Lux's 3rd round against Calicoe on that ? , cuz I at least know my privacy is intact. But if ? wanna spend the rest of their life getting their ? laundry aired out and answering Superhead questions, more power to em.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

I think the difference is with a regular ? and Supes is that with Supes you're gonna get your business exposed to some degree, and ? help you if you're married. Even getting your picture taken with her is gonna be the cause of scrutiny. Nothing wrong with takin a swing at a hoe at least once. If a Jazmine Cashmere threw the chance at me, I'm goin Loaded Lux's 3rd round against Calicoe on that ? , cuz I at least know my privacy is intact. But if ? wanna spend the rest of their life getting their ? laundry aired out and answering Superhead questions, more power to em..

That's what I mentioned in my last post as well..? pretty much have loose lips, figuratively and literally...can't be associated with those types. But the error is that ? these days think it's cool to let their emotions out for those chicks (the Drake syndrome) when you're supposed to be emotionless and cold to ? .
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol man pralims sounds old and bitter about alot of things latley.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't care.....neither do I
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nobody trying to marry or cake the hoe just smash. Damn! It's one thing to pursue the chick but totally different if she walked up to me, an average joe and said "I want you to ? me" then who am I to deny her of what she wants? I'm just doing my duty as a heterosexual Male.

I'm not gonna be all in her face though saying she is the ? because that is lame but there is nothing wrong with letting a hoe do what a hoe do. She gonna do hoe ? regardless if it is with you or somebody else. Might as well take advantage if the situation arises.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It baffles me how these dudes out here is still hitting this chick.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It baffles me how these dudes out here is still hitting this chick.

What baffles me is how they be hugged up with her, but hitting it nahhhhhhh. Not at all. She just doing her civic duty, keeping the oldest profession employed
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't she got a kid somewhere while she's on vine playing with herself
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd let her suck my ? .. ? is the problem? Ain't that the reason you ? wit a hoe? For a damn ? suck..
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only reason I'd ? that ? is to see if she'd an accurate and truthful interpretation of how the session went down.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2013
    Options
    yall ? funny......still missing the point..

but thats ok.

old and bitter?

because im stating to not give hoez power.never said dont fukk em./...just dont let them direct basically....

that makes me old an bitter...yep

when you pull enough fine elite club ? ....i bet you wont think the same.

i guarantee it

HOH movement