How Do You Interpret Music

Options
jeffbundles
jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
been bumpin da ol school jons like Nas it was written, 2Pac All Eyes On Me And A Bit Of Pun, Lauren Hill And Was Jus Feel Connected To The Music My Heart Warms Up My Eyes Are Open And I Actually Feel Like Im Listenin To Music Earlier I was Bumpin Alley Boy War Cry Which at the present time is my favorite mixtape but idk somethings missin like his music isnt terrible but i feel like there is a huge difference gap

Comments

• jeffbundles
    jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Options
    your right about the samples they have tremendously died down to the point where i barrrrley hear them on music. and bread is the major thing but i think all rappers rappin for the love of money are ? ? its one thing to be rappin about certain topics because you live or love them but rappin for money tsss bolshit, but there is a balance where ur doing what u love for money
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything too computerized these days....I miss hearing the record cracking from the sample in songs..
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think all the good topics in hip hop been covered to death so its hard to get chills anymore from relating to these newer dudes.

Back in the day the story was first hand, so the details were on point. These days they are second even third hand stories so they may be talking about the same things, but now they got the context and specifics all off so it still sounds cool, but it isnt like they spittin game or knowledge.

Not enough good students of the game I guess
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love that All eyez on me. All kinda older stuff. A lot I need to get. From way back to now. I like a lot of new stuff and what came out in the last few years too. Im open minded and not trippin. I Listen to Future and others. Im seein People aint trippin nowadays they cant help it if the song makes em move and they like how it sounds. Everybody just listen to what they like thats it.
  • Returnofthemac1990
    Returnofthemac1990 Members Posts: 413
    Options
    I put my ? on my subs, then whatever feels the best to me.
  • elementalP
    elementalP Members Posts: 202
    Options
    It's gotta have that 'umfth' in it for me to feel it, you know u gotta put some kind of thought into it and i gotta be able to relate to it for the most part. I like live instrumentation in most of the music i listen to, and word play and structure in my hiphop/country rap tunes