jealousy and the ni&&as infected with it

Options
NIKE...
NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
The saying goes "Give credit where credit is due"

But the truth is most cats will see the next man doing sum boss dogg type ? and instead of showing love and trying step their own game up, they would look for any flaw to tear that man down..

Jealousy comes in many forms and the most popular form I'm noticed nowadays is the "silent hater"..folks won't outright say/do some hater ? out of fear of being seen as a hater but will blatantly ignore the accomplishments, gains, successes etc. of others..they will make it a point not to acknowledge someone elses triumph..

That to me is the lowest and most cowardice form of jealousy..

I have no problem dappin a ? and giving credit where it's due..even if I don't like a person I will still give them their props and even go so far as to take mental notes if it's something I may one day want to achieve myself..

But nowadays ? have too much pride to recognize the next man's achievements..

Playa why ya hatin?

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a narcissist I'm to concerned w/ myself to be jealous of the next man
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "When I dont like a ? , I dont pretend to
    I'll have the paramedics wrap your ? head like a hindu" 50
  • NIKE...
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Sounds like somebody wants some credit...

Whatever you did, congrats bruh
    lol nah..just tryin to fill my 2 threads per month quota..tryin to be an active member of the ill society outchea b

• NIKE...
    Options
    the silent types are aight with me.... i can respect a ? w his own code and if i dont fit in so be it...ill get mine

its them behind your back ? that i dont like...

the ones that dap you up, nod, smile...leech off your spoils then go behind your back and talk greasy

? is spineless
    I had to cut my homie off bcuz he was on that snake ? ..me and him been a1 since grade school and fam waits until we grown to be on sum 2 faced ? ..

Makes me think the ? was a snake the whole time..

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't ya' average ? that could see they boy doin' good and be happy about it.
  • NIKE...
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    congrats
    For what?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    It ain't ya' average ? that could see they boy doin' good and be happy about it.

why not tho? seems basic that if someone you genuinely cut for is doing well then its a come up for the team.

if you winning on your side and i can get my side winning then its just more to go around

the problem is them ? think deep down they cant win... black boy fly ass ?

Exactly. I'm that ? at a job who don't give a ? what nobody else is gettin' paid as long as my check is what I think it should be. If I don't like what I'm getting paid, I know what to do but I see many a ? who on some '? that ? , you know how much he make ?' - ? .
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i learned a lot about this from internet forums, jus sayin'.
  • jeffbundles
    jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Options
    to be real jealousy is something that alot of ? carry through out their life but whenever i think like that the first thing i say to myself is do u know their journey, this may be their high point now why be jealous i try to override those thoughts because seeing someones happiness is priceless , and why would i be screwfaced when people do it to me if i do it to someone else i absolutely try my best to show love when people are up
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the silent types are aight with me.... i can respect a ? w his own code and if i dont fit in so be it...ill get mine

its them behind your back ? that i dont like...

the ones that dap you up, nod, smile...leech off your spoils then go behind your back and talk greasy

? is spineless
    I had to cut my homie off bcuz he was on that snake ? ..me and him been a1 since grade school and fam waits until we grown to be on sum 2 faced ? ..

Makes me think the ? was a snake the whole time..

Get them squares out ya circle.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im too busy to get jealous and even busier to worry about whose jealous. ? it
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man keep your circle as small as possible breh.? like that is unavoidable though.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The saying goes "Give credit where credit is due"

But the truth is most cats will see the next man doing sum boss dogg type ? and instead of showing love and trying step their own game up, they would look for any flaw to tear that man down..

Jealousy comes in many forms and the most popular form I'm noticed nowadays is the "silent hater"..folks won't outright say/do some hater ? out of fear of being seen as a hater but will blatantly ignore the accomplishments, gains, successes etc. of others..they will make it a point not to acknowledge someone elses triumph..

That to me is the lowest and most cowardice form of jealousy..

I have no problem dappin a ? and giving credit where it's due..even if I don't like a person I will still give them their props and even go so far as to take mental notes if it's something I may one day want to achieve myself..

But nowadays ? have too much pride to recognize the next man's achievements..

Playa why ya hatin?

good job kiddo

tumblr_m7l46g1xII1qbmel0.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm never jealous, I'm divine and higher than you mere mortals. I love each and everyone of you nignogs.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad u woke up
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol one of my homies got a new 'Lac and was driving it one day and notice several cars he drove past was flickering they head lights at him. Lol this dude thought they was hating on him in his new whip. He was driving at night with his headlights off.
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    Jealousy isn't everyone trait. That's why I get angry at jealous people I don't get them. One lil thing makes them jealous. Even when they have more. I know that everyone have been thru good and bad I find it hard to be jealous. Angry I am but jealous I am not
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Envy and jealousy are different.

Some people just dont want to get left behind. and they will do anything possible to make sure they wont be the only ones left.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time - Drizzy
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    No it isn't jealousy isn't love
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think I have any jealous ? in my circle...
  • Real Lady2
    Options
    Jealous people can't see the truth they often distort truth because they become jealous. They see a material possession and all of a sudden the person never struggled. They distort people lives they can't see what people go through. Even jealous boyfriends wives or husband think they are being cheated on and dumped when its their jealousy that prevents them from seeing the person loves them. Jealousy has nothing good about it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.