Black magic/ voodoo/witchcraft/obeah Any experiences ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But let me get serious, I seen higher dimensional beings possess people, some creepy stuff in Japan in caves at night this was during the suicide deaths in WW2. Other things, but I wasn't lying about dabbing in the occult. The universe and dimensions have their laws and workings. The way we control 2D characters is a way higher dimensional beings try to control humans. You either let them or deny them.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    G.Avant wrote: »
    I also done had strange experiences in general, like I done saw a man in a long cloak just standing there looking at me before. I had this strange dream that spirits were following me. This might not sound that wild on the surface, because people have strange dreams all the time, but a message literally popped up at the end of that ? saying "You know you're being followed by spirits right" in white letters. I don't know anybody else that done had ? that direct before, it might not mean anything, but it's definitely strange. And my friend from the last post said that dude told him he was sent on a quest to find him, my friend stopped doing the ? when they wanted him to burn a religious text to gain more power though. No ? .

It was a Hank on yo ass, that man in the trench coat, i had many experience with that guy

What's a Hank, just a term for spirit?
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its all based on lies that dont mean the effects ain't real
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »

what of it is lies?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I also done had strange experiences in general, like I done saw a man in a long cloak just standing there looking at me before. I had this strange dream that spirits were following me. This might not sound that wild on the surface, because people have strange dreams all the time, but a message literally popped up at the end of that ? saying "You know you're being followed by spirits right" in white letters. I don't know anybody else that done had ? that direct before, it might not mean anything, but it's definitely strange. And my friend from the last post said that dude told him he was sent on a quest to find him, my friend stopped doing the ? when they wanted him to burn a religious text to gain more power though. No ? .

It was a Hank on yo ass, that man in the trench coat, i had many experience with that guy

That's the demon name, u was between the spirit world when it happen meaning u was very tired, half sleep or u was hella high or ? and real tired.

He wears a trench coat and a top hat, u feel his presences, he ? with u tug at ur covers, grap ur feet or arm...u try to fight it but ur body is shut down, so it's hard. He then hop on ur chest and choke the ? out of you, u have to fight that muthafucka

My cousins have stories of his ass, jumping out of windows, ? with people, i have stories also with my cousins coming home one might drink and loaded, my aunt woke up in the morning walked in the room and said i smell him, called a sister from church and prayed out the room.

After my run i will tell the whole story
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had this strange dream that spirits were following me. This might not sound that wild on the surface, because people have strange dreams all the time, but a message literally popped up at the end of that ? saying "You know you're being followed by spirits right" in white letters.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA The spirit was bill duke.
    Dead @ the spirit talking in slang
    qxFs1.gif
  • G.Avant
    Options
    MazterChef wrote: »
    I had this strange dream that spirits were following me. This might not sound that wild on the surface, because people have strange dreams all the time, but a message literally popped up at the end of that ? saying "You know you're being followed by spirits right" in white letters.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA The spirit was bill duke.
    Dead @ the spirit talking in slang
    qxFs1.gif

lmao naw the spirit wasn't talking that was literally wrote in white letters on black at the end of the dream
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Halfabrick wrote: »
    does anybody believe or know of love potions or spells? are they real? although I have a magic wand in my pants I want to know if theres any kind of elixir out there that would make a woman my willing love slave. i'm not serious about this I just want to know if this kind of stuff is real.

i swear Jamaican women pour their ? sweat or something similar into the food of the man they want

@zombie

not ? sweat, its period blood I've been hearing about that since high school. matter of fact theres some rap lyrics that support this. khujo of goodie mob: i'm on 1365 Wichita drive old bird with a stole ride
    churches chicken drop in yesterdays grease didn't go together
    with this quart of mickeys last night hanging over from a good time
    yeah beef is cheaper but it's pumped with red dye between two
    peaces of bread .
    started to look good with them hairy legs. wish I could cut her up ,but my stomach
    come before sex a house full of hoes
    now what the ingredients spaghetti plus HER MONTHLY FLOW!

from goodie mobs soul food.

also ? dropped averse on odb's return to the 36 but I forgot those lyrics
  • Star Nine
    Options
    does anybody believe or know of love potions or spells? are they real? although I have a magic wand in my pants I want to know if theres any kind of elixir out there that would make a woman my willing love slave. i'm not serious about this I just want to know if this kind of stuff is real.

i swear Jamaican women pour their ? sweat or something similar into the food of the man they want

@zombie

not ? sweat, its period blood I've been hearing about that since high school. matter of fact theres some rap lyrics that support this. khujo of goodie mob: i'm on 1365 Wichita drive old bird with a stole ride
    churches chicken drop in yesterdays grease didn't go together
    with this quart of mickeys last night hanging over from a good time
    yeah beef is cheaper but it's pumped with red dye between two
    peaces of bread .
    started to look good with them hairy legs. but my stomach
    come before sex a house full of hoes
    now what the ingredients spaghetti plus HER MONTHLY FLOW!

from goodie mobs soul food.

also ? dropped averse on odb's return to the 36 but I forgot those lyrics

yeah i realized it after i posted i remember reading about it a couple years ago
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    A wise man killed one horse and made glue.....

Wicked women puttin period blood in stew.....

Don't that make the stew witches brew?

I fear for the eighty-five that don't got a clue......

How could he know what the ? he never knew?

? -Cypher-Divine come to show and come to prove......

A mystery ? that's the work of Yacub......

The Holy Ghost got you scared to death kid boo!!

http://youtu.be/hO9i4vmY4yk
  • G.Avant
    Options

That's the demon name, u was between the spirit world when it happen meaning u was very tired, half sleep or u was hella high or ? and real tired.

He wears a trench coat and a top hat, u feel his presences, he ? with u tug at ur covers, grap ur feet or arm...u try to fight it but ur body is shut down, so it's hard. He then hop on ur chest and choke the ? out of you, u have to fight that muthafucka

My cousins have stories of his ass, jumping out of windows, ? with people, i have stories also with my cousins coming home one might drink and loaded, my aunt woke up in the morning walked in the room and said i smell him, called a sister from church and prayed out the room.

After my run i will tell the whole story

alright sounds like some heavy ?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my mind playing tricks on me
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    West indian girls talmbout puttin period blood in your food to keep you around.. man where the wholesome american girls who use good head and oussy?
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm Haitian and dont buy that ? , but i got friends & family members that swear to have experienced it 1st hand.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »

what of it is lies?

the power of witchcraft, black magic, vodoo and all is of deception, trickery and lies.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    A wise man killed one horse and made glue.....

Wicked women puttin period blood in stew.....

Don't that make the stew witches brew?

I fear for the eighty-five that don't got a clue......

How could he know what the ? he never knew?

? -Cypher-Divine come to show and come to prove......

A mystery ? that's the work of Yacub......

The Holy Ghost got you scared to death kid boo!!

http://youtu.be/hO9i4vmY4yk

tu! I caught a case of wu-amnesia. you brought me back!
  • Star Nine
    Options
    If you believe in ? , Christianity or Islam you might as well believe in voodoo , coz its the some doodoo grits

this ? is real though
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you believe in ? , Christianity or Islam you might as well believe in voodoo , coz its the some doodoo grits

Well if u knowledge in the scripture the books in the torah speaks on these things, and warned the descendants of the children of the book not to give it power of u, this is nothing new to us the children of ham and shem, we are spiritual people have powers that manifest in stressful situations because we lost the art of manifestation the spiritual world, and use our melanin
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came across a site a couple of years ago that says that wearing these 12 crosses can block government mind control- The Maltese cross, The Viking cross, The cross of the Great Tree of Life, The Yodassil Cross, The Celtic Cross, The Tav Cross, The Egyptian Ank Cross, The Lindow Cross, The Cross of Coinage, The Cross of St. Margaret, The Cross of Bethlehem.
    Also Ancient Prophet Zoroaster says that we can defeat evil by being of pure thought, emotions and acts.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Superstitions and belief in them is faith in them. You have faith and belief behind you and a group of like minded folk or people who have a foreknowledge and inner fear of the "dark". It probably works for and against practitioners and believers. It's all psychological which can affect your body and spirit.

If you say you saw things you couldn't explain, what did you drink what did they give you to eat? Probably laced with a "sacrament" or you might want to cut back on the "wet".
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dat mouf works magic so yes.
    Ducktales....
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaan. Where do I start? I dont ? with vodoo or magic but spirits ? with me all the time. Last time was about a month ago.

There was something going on, too long of a story but I had to make a decision that was life altering. Now, I had been thinking about it for a while and had no conclusion.

So on one of those days I go to pick up my boy, pull into the driveway and it's exaxtly 6.45. I know cause I called him to tell him I was there and the time caught my eye. So, my boy tells me to give him a few. I say cool. The weather was beautiful that day so I put my ride into park and step outside.

Now, his driveway is flat as hell. I was stopped about 10 feet from his garage door and there was nothing else between my car and his garage door. So im waiting and I see my car move then stop. Im thinking im tripping, so I look closely and a few seconds it starts moving again. I ran opened the door hopped in hit the breaks and see the car is in drive. I looked at the time and it was 6.58. Exactly 13 minutes after I stepped out. So basically my car stood still for 13 minutes then began moving.

When that happened I remember this lady telling me the spirit of someone who loves me is always following me and trying to help me.

so I took what happened as the spirit telling me to pump my breaks before I crash and I made the decision right there and then to not jump into the situation I was deciding on.

Crazy ? man. Nowhere near the craziest ? that happened to me either.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I have seen people under the control of demons who had telekinesis

I always tell people if you don't believe in ? and want proof of the so called supernatural try looking into the darkside. Open yourself up to these entities and ask them to come into your life AND YOU WILL GET more than enough of the proof you were looking for.

FOR THE blind it's hard to see ? exists but the devil is very very easy to be seen.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pray to Yahweh not Jesus. Yahweh will protect and seal believers at the end of days. Romans 10:13 for whoever who calls on the name Yahweh will be saved.