George Zimmerman Trial Thread (Found Not Guilty Jesus help us...)

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    bi
    MeTaL wrote: »
    yall so damn judgemental... just because she has some hood in her does not mean that her testimony is it less valid... y'all acting like Zimmerman hasn't lied multiple times

Bruh...

The jury is watching her every move and paying attention to everything she says. She is not 'chillin' with her people right now, she's in front of an entire nation that is waiting with baited breath. She can't afford to be 'real' right now.

She has got to do better, if not for herself, at least for Trayvon.

smh yall have this complex... it does not matter HOW she comes across... its what she says....

? .. you a typical stupid illiterate dumb ? .. When.. the Jury takes everything into account.. THEY TAKE EVERYTTHING INTO ACCOUNT.. Not just what you say.. But how the way you come across as well.. It's always MATTER in the courtroom.. It's defines the shift of power..
    lol ? i been in a courtroom before... i kno how ? goes... ive gotten off charges and i aint change my demeanor... if a muthafucka say " zimmerman must be innocent because trayvon was talking 2 a ghetto girl" they raciest and want Zimmerman free anyway

It's RACIST.

No one is saying he's innocent because of her.. We are pointing out the fact that she is providing the defense ammo regarding her credibility and also in proving a case for self defense.

she said herself

trayvon said "this cracka following me"

she heard zimmerman behind him..

she heard a person that sounded like trayvon scream..

wtf else needs 2 be said?

She also said it COULD have been him, she really didn't know. She said she was 16, but she was really 19. She couldn't remember everything she said, because she admitted to lying.

What else do you need help with?

zimmerman lied 2...

trayvon was shot.. had no wounds on h
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    yall so damn judgemental... just because she has some hood in her does not mean that her testimony is it less valid... y'all acting like Zimmerman hasn't lied multiple times

Bruh...

The jury is watching her every move and paying attention to everything she says. She is not 'chillin' with her people right now, she's in front of an entire nation that is waiting with baited breath. She can't afford to be 'real' right now.

smh yall have this complex... it does not matter HOW she comes across... its what she says....

? .. you a typical stupid illiterate dumb ? .. When.. the Jury takes everything into account.. THEY TAKE EVERYTTHING INTO ACCOUNT.. Not just what you say.. But how the way you come across as well.. It's always MATTER in the courtroom.. It's defines the shift of power..
    lol ? i been in a courtroom before... i kno how ? goes... ive gotten off charges and i aint change my demeanor... if a muthafucka say " zimmerman must be innocent because trayvon was talking 2 a ghetto girl" they raciest and want Zimmerman free anyway

It's RACIST.

No one is saying he's innocent because of her.. We are pointing out the fact that she is providing the defense ammo regarding her credibility and also in proving a case for self defense.

she said herself

And that's the muthafucka point, the jury only want to know the facts about trayvon, all this other ? is good to give ? something to talk about

Ladybug Mek is beautiful. Love her

Yeah she's beautiful still got a thing for her after all these years
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^

the 911 calls we're congruent with what she said...

and zimmerman was profile in blacks before he shot Trayvon
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Crump interview don't mean nothing to me."

u7cyWll.jpg

it's sad at the same time.
  • Splackavelli
    Options

u7cyWll.jpg

• Splackavelli
    Options
    supposedly this was his girl a year ago

0.jpg

that's what I remember. seeing this ? the stand had me thinking the pressure of being in the public eye caused her to let her self go. it's the same reason Zimmerman is so porky now.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This black chick on hln fine as hell
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bi

Bruh...

It's RACIST.

she said herself

She also said it COULD have been him, she really didn't know. She said she was 16, but she was really 19. She couldn't remember everything she said, because she admitted to lying.

What else do you need help with?

zimmerman lied 2...

trayvon was shot.. had no wounds on h

It's the defense's job to put doubt into the jury's mind. If she didn't care to tell the truth during her deposition, can't recall what she said, isn't sure if that was his voice or not, then guess what?

They have put that small kernel of doubt in the jury's mind as to who was the aggressor that night. Yes, we know there was a confrontation. However, the defense is out to prove that Zimmerman had no other choice, than what he did. That is the basis of Stand your Ground. You were defending yourself in an altercation.

What can happen now is, the defense can flip it and say, 'How do we know Trayvon didn't double back and confront front him?' Remember, she did say she heard someone say 'What are you talking about?'
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I think her parents gave up on her too.

Her facebook page says straight up her parents pay for everything. She doesn't do ? but eat and ? and ? .

Is Miami U even a good school, how did this ? make the cut?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    She been lickin the inside of her lip since she has been on the stand.. does she have a honey deposit

she's nervous and it's causing her mouth to dry up.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    "I don't watch the news"
    "the only time I watch the news is for the weather"

Whoa!!!

nothing wrong with that i'm starting to watch less and just cutting it down to sports and weather. everything else is negative a shooting here a robbery there why should you start your day with bad news.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u7cyWll.jpg

Cosign. The ? down right frustrating, I would say this should be a wake up call but ? , how many do we need? They show us daily how they feel by closing school and building prisons and the moment we get in the spotlight to prove that we care and are worth something at least to each other, we get that epic one liner. SMH, what I got from all that was that she didn't give a ? about dude dying. "Oh, somebody following you? They in your face right now? Let me know how that turns out? I might put in a good word on your tombstone. " How she the last one to talk to him AND the last to know he was dead even though she talked to him during the situation that killed him? Unbelievable.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh zimmerman gonna walk thanks to this ? . trayvon should be embarassed for being associated with this vegetable. sad day...
  • Splackavelli
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I think she was just some girl he was talking to on a party line or chat line she sounds like the type.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    As I said before.. The momentum been shift to the defense.. Now they can prove the ? was self defense on zimmerman behalf.. They can make an argument now.. that travon could of double back and confronted Zimmerman and such.. Instead of the other way around..That he had no other choice but to stand his ground.. I betcha 100 % they going to say that ? tomorrow.. This chick left doubts in the minds of the jury now.. That who was the real aggressor.. that night.. She gave the defense all the damn.. parts and pieces they need. SMH.. ? is truly ? up man..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white ? the prosecution kinda cute too
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    So she was his jump off she dont really want to put that out there.. And this lawyer is dragging this ? out..

What the ? does this have to do with the fact that Zimmerman shot dude in the heart in cold blood?... Trying to discredit her is deflecting from the issue at hand..

thats what a defense lawyer does. defends pieces of ? for a living. welcome to america...
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The person on the 911 call told him do not follow Trayvon AND he still did it anyway.

But people will continue to reach for ways to defend Zimmerman.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her tweets

@MsRachel_94: I do not know if I want to be a homicide detective u got to tell the family they love one died n ? n they crying n ? oh lord I dnt kno

@MsRachel_94: Damn kid I still can't get ova wat happen to DMx
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the prosecution somehow manages to get the win after her testimony today, they deserve a parade.
This discussion has been closed.