A time you been called "thirsty"

Options
2»

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I slept outside in a chair on Black Friday for a flatscreen and laptop, and woke up with back cramps. One of my greatest displays of thirst, thus far.

Pics of the flatscreen and laptop that resulted in your thirst?

Stay tuned...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I slept outside in a chair on Black Friday for a flatscreen and laptop, and woke up with back cramps. One of my greatest displays of thirst, thus far.

Pics of the flatscreen and laptop that resulted in your thirst?

Stay tuned...

jzkub.jpg
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never

I don't chase the chick's
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, never been called "thristy",. but I farted in a crowded room once and was called "stinky"
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    i was at quicktirp buying a big gulp and the cashier go smirk and say "mmm, somebody thirsty"

i was like "mmm, somebody working a remedial job with no benefits"

win

this made me remember when i got out the AF in 2010 (i was 26).. was out shopping and ended up at this gas station i worked at as a teen (first job).. hes ringing up my ? and im talking to the cashier and im like "man this place don changed i used to work here when i was 16 til i was 19"

this dude.. white chubby dude prolly like 34- 35 kinda turned his face like he was disgusted and actually said "man.. i could never work in this place for three years"....

**insert weebey gif**

im like what? u working here NOW and i was a TEENAGER and I knew as a ? teenager i wasnt about that $8an hour life

Now give me $40 on pump 3 and shut the ? up
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I can honestly say I never been called thirsty before.

My ? on the other hand...

Other week, we went to our friend's old uni. A friend of his had a house we all stayed at. That night, we went to a drink-up. numbers were a lil skewed, but I was high, so I didn't care.

Time for sleep and ? have picked their beds. Lightskin dude is on the top bunk, dark skin dude is in the bottom bunk with this ? . Darkskin goes downstairs to get a jimmie, comes back up and Lightskin is in his bed tryna get it with said ? smh what's that about fam?

he obviously gets rejected and goes back to the top bunk. ? doesn't wanna ? any more and dark skin spends the rest of the weekend cryin' about it.

why it had to be the darkskin ? though...let them ? live b
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's why i never chase after females.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCYtFiRV4OfRPdr59n7tmdwYmjPLERbSkjJuwlttPLQAxJVIyj
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? AINT NEVER CALLED ME THIRSTY..

BUT SHE DID CALL ME ASHEY!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's why i never chase after females.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCYtFiRV4OfRPdr59n7tmdwYmjPLERbSkjJuwlttPLQAxJVIyj

apparently you chase trannies, thats a ?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was at poetry night. This girl spit a nice poem but the crowd was lackluster. I went over to tell her I liked her message, and she told me that I need to come harder than that, she not easy. I just walked away and laughed.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was born dehydrated because my twin sister drank all the water in the ? so I was born thirsty.