• Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    bdk and kool g rap=overrated

*waits for feelings and petty insults*

You're real for that. It took a lot of courage to say that, but it's the truth

You probably think Drizzy is better than both of them.

^^^^^^^^
    See this is the type of ? you see on the IC. No I don't think Drake is a better rapper than Kool G Rap, but I don't think Kool G is untouchable either. I do think Drake is a better rapper than BDK tho

See...you deserve every bit of backlash (troll, wack, spam and numerous ridicule) you get for the rest of your IC life for this post.
    It's obvious you're one of those neo-Hip Hop ? (those that claim they're true to Hip Hop but actually secretive R&B fans that want the culture diluted with ? .)

Drake is one of those neo Hip Hop ? ...it's true that he has a polished delivery, but even after numerous listens on his albums and his features, he rarely changes his rhyme patterns and flow. If anything Kane's style (punchline, flow heavy) fathered these new ? , but that's the double edged sword for him, because when Kane released A Taste Of Chocolate and Prince Of Darkness that lowered his draw due to him trying to push that R&B flavored aspect into the Hip Hop culture, which ironically cats like Drake are following now. But even after those aforementioned albums and the Madonna situation, Kane bounced back home on the ? that made him a GOAT in the first place.

Drake on the other hand is playing it safe...

And for you putting Wayne in the same sentence with Kane?

suicide_RE_Are_we_doing_enough-s390x285-42159.gif

Listen, I could give a ? whether you no-sign me, troll me, or not. Word to Rick Ross, "Double headed monster with a mind of his own." I've listened to ALL of BDK's tapes, and have a great majority saved on my Spotify library, so ? you and anyone else who thinks they have more claim to this hip hop ? than I. The problem with people like you is you put rappers like BDK in this untouchable category, where they are immune from criticism from anyone else. In my thread I simply put a question for debate, but you ? caught feelings, which I'm not surprised at all.

Troll me all you want, but Lil Wayne is a superior rapper to BDK. Could give a ? what you think about that. Who are you to me? Just BDK Wayne has fallen off toward the end of his career, but Kanye IS NOT ? with Wayne's greatest ? . The fact that you dismiss it so quickly proves that you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Ever since I feel in love with hip hop I've always appreciated all spectrums. The old school, the underground, west coast east coast, southern, midwest, mainstream, and everything in between. So don't act like one of these Drake stans that thinks he can do no wrong. I just think Drake is similar in rapping ability to BDK, and as far as Wayne, there's no comparison. Wayne bodys him.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    bdk and kool g rap=overrated

*waits for feelings and petty insults*

You're real for that. It took a lot of courage to say that, but it's the truth

You probably think Drizzy is better than both of them.

^^^^^^^^
    See this is the type of ? you see on the IC. No I don't think Drake is a better rapper than Kool G Rap, but I don't think Kool G is untouchable either. I do think Drake is a better rapper than BDK tho

See...you deserve every bit of backlash (troll, wack, spam and numerous ridicule) you get for the rest of your IC life for this post.
    It's obvious you're one of those neo-Hip Hop ? (those that claim they're true to Hip Hop but actually secretive R&B fans that want the culture diluted with ? .)

Drake is one of those neo Hip Hop ? ...it's true that he has a polished delivery, but even after numerous listens on his albums and his features, he rarely changes his rhyme patterns and flow. If anything Kane's style (punchline, flow heavy) fathered these new ? , but that's the double edged sword for him, because when Kane released A Taste Of Chocolate and Prince Of Darkness that lowered his draw due to him trying to push that R&B flavored aspect into the Hip Hop culture, which ironically cats like Drake are following now. But even after those aforementioned albums and the Madonna situation, Kane bounced back home on the ? that made him a GOAT in the first place.

Drake on the other hand is playing it safe...

And for you putting Wayne in the same sentence with Kane?

suicide_RE_Are_we_doing_enough-s390x285-42159.gif

Listen, I could give a ? whether you no-sign me, troll me, or not. Word to Rick Ross, "Double headed monster with a mind of his own." I've listened to ALL of BDK's tapes, and have a great majority saved on my Spotify library, so ? you and anyone else who thinks they have more claim to this hip hop ? than I. The problem with people like you is you put rappers like BDK in this untouchable category, where they are immune from criticism from anyone else. In my thread I simply put a question for debate, but you ? caught feelings, which I'm not surprised at all.

Troll me all you want, but Lil Wayne is a superior rapper to BDK. Could give a ? what you think about that. Who are you to me? Just BDK Wayne has fallen off toward the end of his career, but Kanye IS NOT ? with Wayne's greatest ? . The fact that you dismiss it so quickly proves that you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Ever since I feel in love with hip hop I've always appreciated all spectrums. The old school, the underground, west coast east coast, southern, midwest, mainstream, and everything in between. So don't act like one of these Drake stans that thinks he can do no wrong. I just think Drake is similar in rapping ability to BDK, and as far as Wayne, there's no comparison. Wayne bodys him.

Your contradiction is like a loaded gun and you just shot yourself in face.

Umm..in my last post I criticized Kane about those two R&B flavored albums he released..so no he's not immune to criticism.

Yet you are not immune neither because if you were, you wouldn't and still is saying Wayne is better than Kane..it makes you look like a neo-Hip Hop novice, who probably JUST discovered who was Kane, probably appreciates him, but trying to make and break a path for these artists who is 10-15 light years behind. Yes, Wayne is light years behind Kane...and that's sad.

I got a question for you...are you ready for ostracism IC style for that Wayne bodys Kane statement?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kane is only criticism is that he appealed too much to the ? with albums like Prince of Darkness and Taste of Chocoloate.

Drake is no where near the emcee Kane is even right now.

? outta here.

Drake is literally the worst rapper out right now.

I like Wayne and you're reaching.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake is far from the worst rapper out
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can you see kat act like a girl, wear girl ? etc!