The Saga of L's Continues, Ace Hood watch falls apart at the awards show

Options
124»

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this the same guy that said he was almost homeless, woke up in a new Bugatti?

Hahaha. Fake it till you make type a ? .
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ace hood even brian pumper watches don't break
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Woulda been better off saying ? the watch and just rocking a rubber band. Plus the real issue of the night is wtf is this ? wearing?

french-montana-bet-awards-2013.jpg?w=600

He look like a drug dealer training for a big fight.

? dressed like sumthn jake the snake roberts would wear in 2032....

• lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what the bugatti actually looks like.. probably a paper cut out of the Back to the Future Delorean..

Good luck on finding the Flex Capasiter
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    2eflxfp.jpg

Pictured Above: Ace Hood Pictured above waking up in his "Buggatti" at the Stunna Island Complex

Stunna Island Fl- Due to recent ether filled photo shop photos of Ace Hoods watch, that fell apart like a Gudda Gudda release date, his verses will be cut from the upcoming YMCMB compilation album. The album titled Rich Gang is a compilation attempting to portray the mostly releasedateless clique is rich and worry free artists. Brian Birdman Williams announced today in a press conference that Mr. Hoods actions do not reflect the albums message of actually being rich enough to afford a real watch.

Hood who has had a history of mediocrity and consistently recreating the same song could not be reached for comment. Sources say he he had not awoken from his new Buggatti for most of the day. Stayed tuned to All Hip Hop for future updates on this situation.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? waterproof his ? ain't even gravity proof.

? ain't gold that ? 'luminum
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Woulda been better off saying ? the watch and just rocking a rubber band. Plus the real issue of the night is wtf is this ? wearing?

french-montana-bet-awards-2013.jpg?w=600

He look like a drug dealer training for a big fight.

exactly..wtf is this ? wearing?

this ? lookin like a breakdancing reptile...smh

• lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats what happens when u get shot n da head n survive Frencho Libres thought proccess was blown out his ear! He's color blind n partially def! Haaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!!!!!!!!
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    why n***** feel they have to front if you don't got it you ain't got it its cool, most n***** can't relate to $20,000 on your wrist anyway s*** seems stupid to me

i think some cats really like wearing that bang bang jewelry ... i just cant do it ... i bought a nice diamond out chain one time fugazi cost me about $300 ... ? looked nice as hell ... but i eventually gave it away im just not for the fake ish ... if i cant afford the real thing i pass watches and all ... i buy what i can afford ... G Shocks all day for me lol ............. plus getting into a possible robbery situation over some fake ish imo is dumb as hell ...... if you can afford to drop $20k and up on jewelry then you should be able to afford the insurance too .... so if im going down you gonna get a treat "if" you catch me slipping no dj nate ish lol ........

smh how u gonna pay 300 for a fake chain
    oh yea the ace hood ? is hilarious b :)
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beef 7: Ace Hood vs Ace Hood's watch

Three years later & his career hasn't been the same since. ? got bodied by his own watch smdh
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahahahahahaha
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ace hood east coast aka meek mill is in danger of going mil carton status ironically. Sure he will have tmz and twitter fingers time if he stays with nikki but from a rap career standpoint his bars are as redundant as ace hood. Making the same damn song every time.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His new ? good
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny as ? .

Still hard to "watch"
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options