legit tough guys in hip hop

Options

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? with "Bumpy knuckles" as a nick name has to be the first ? named in this thread. I heard too many Freddy Foxx whoop ass stories for it to just be some ? that hes nice with the hands.

Also im offended nobody named Tray Dee from the Easidaz. Jayo Fellony had Beanie Sigal backin down from a fist fight way back in the day at the mtv studios but Jayo got put to sleep by Tray at one of those video shoots. Ive heard mad stories of Tray and Willie Dee also bein nice wit the hands
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    Rene_Level_Martinez_154274.jpg

the biggest street ? , you'll ever see.

Who?

Level Martinez, he's a scary ass person.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would guess project pat and majority of three 6
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    heard some hilarious stories bout Z-Ro but heard he's not da rapper to approach period

Nahh..? 6'3 250 with hands..you go test that one on one, no guns, no help?
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just-Ice.

I think the story goes that he rolled by himself to Queensbridge wit a shotgun cause somebody was runnin' there mouth....Google it, im sure you'll find it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This thread ? . And tough is subjective
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bun B, Face, E-40, Quik, Freddy Foxx, Ghost, Trick Trick.

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None

Don't Fear No Rapper
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    None

Don't Fear No Rapper

Rappers All Deniro's

Tough Guys and Braggart's

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    I mean I know Cube ain't really about that life, but he ain't no ? , I mean he boxed with Suge

Nah the reporter twisted that story up ...he boxed with one of the above the law cats and suge happened to be nwa bodyguard around the time and certain people assume cube stood up to suge himself.

Look it up wc said so himself.

Cube is the type to square up with people prolly because of where he grew up and the era he grew up..that don't make him tough.

Sometimes that makes people stupid look how kams brother knocked him the fck out and robbed him at a traffic light.

Lol @ u believing everything people say

And DJ Premier said he did throw down with Suge. He was there and saw it

Research it dog that didn't happen like that.suge was there be people assumed cube was scrapping with suge cuz even as a bodyguard people knew of him.

He scrapped with the above the law cats look up the fight and then put wc that's a myth.

And kams brother solo knocked cube the ? out and took his west side chain,that's common knowledge.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ray benzino
    keith murray
    scarface
    scarface
    styles p
    uncle murda
    trick trick
    big pun
    fat joe
    2pac
    gucci mane
    maino
    biggie
    freddie foxxx
    50 cent

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Project Pat....I remember Juicy screaming wait til Pat get out all the time lol. Gucci beatin ? with pool sticks and throwing hoes outta cars and hittin fans with bottles lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? from texas not named mike jones
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    ? like this is just clown ? cuz ya don't know ya just think y'all do based off perception & stories. I can shoot someone, how does that make me tough? Just an example. Cuz before the shooting NO ONE said Chi Ali was a "tough ? ", so yall just base ? off perception & image.

? mentioning 50 Cent cuz he used to train boxing & possibly could fight based on that? LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!

Like dude who bolded certain artists mentioned and said "accurate", ? how the ? would you know who is & who ain't out of them? Let me guess.."you heard"?.

Some i even love but alot of false ? in here based on info i actually KNOW. Then there's different definition of what a tough guy is. Nothing teflon about no one. Some just have more back up based on where they from, who they know & bloodline..doens't make them tough though.

@ me next time....and calm your sensitive ass down. Why you're so mad b?

It's accurate because it's been documented.

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    what about flip ? wasn't he running from Ti
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    ? like this is just clown ? cuz ya don't know ya just think y'all do based off perception & stories. I can shoot someone, how does that make me tough? Just an example. Cuz before the shooting NO ONE said Chi Ali was a "tough ? ", so yall just base ? off perception & image.

? mentioning 50 Cent cuz he used to train boxing & possibly could fight based on that? LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!

Like dude who bolded certain artists mentioned and said "accurate", ? how the ? would you know who is & who ain't out of them? Let me guess.."you heard"?.

Some i even love but alot of false ? in here based on info i actually KNOW. Then there's different definition of what a tough guy is. Nothing teflon about no one. Some just have more back up based on where they from, who they know & bloodline..doens't make them tough though.

@ me next time....and calm your sensitive ass down. Why you're so mad b?

It's accurate because it's been documented.

I would @ you if i felt like it at the time..don't make yourself to be hard, dog..we on the internet.

Mad about what? Foh with that and get back to reality.

@Disciplined InSight..so, what u gonna do now?

LOL @ "documented"..like i said, too gullible. So what, Benzino is technically "documented" too..but it's not reality. I know u didnt say it but just in general. Some ? in here talking about boxing & gettin into fights making ? "street credible", lmao. Or being bullies make you street credible lmao. Some ? talking about getting beat up makes you NOT "street credible" so its like talking with impressionable children.

Like i love Wu, but the impression ? have based on their image & music is ridiculous. Them ? had charges & were local street cats defintely but theres alot of ins & outs with that. And not all of them were that "street credible" compared to others in the group The switch came with them having backing by the 5%ers and all that. Thats when exaggerated aura came with them. You think Wu didnt get robbed, shot at, or attemped to?

They got ran out of places, robbed, had ? in the clicked robbed TOO..that's the REALITY of that life like i always say. But some ? in here talmbout getting beat up makes you not street anymore lmao. Or beating someone up makes you street all of a sudden.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    K.B. Da Kidnappa whooped a dude for ? C!

I think I remember that video of it. dude sounded like he wanted to cry after he got whoop out

? C: "f**k you & everything you stand for"
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    what about flip ? wasn't he running from Ti

naw, Flip stood his ground

Imma say the most gangsta ? in hip hop history is J. Prince

"If you want to go to war, I'll take you to war" - J. Prince
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt Zro steal on TI when he came to Cloverland a hot minute ago?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options