Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea, thx for the heads up. bout to watch now
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ma wait until 8pm lol. Got some work that I said I wanted to get done before.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    Options
    meh @ episode 1
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at that bish saying "you can't ? me because I don't fit harry's code." yaaaaaaahhhh ? right like we are supposed believe Dexter hasn't killed outside the code before.

• marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'd rather they picked up right after Laguerta's death, instead of 6 months later. so ppl could see the after math. i guess alot bout to go down in the next few episodes.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was a great 1st ep

I think that Dr. lady may have came up w/ the code and/or made dex like an experiment

They say there will be a major reveal going back to the origin story
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    really good and tense episode....but I gotta feelin that the doctor will be his downfall
  • Will Munny
    Options
    It bugs me that dexter just stabs dude once and he immediately dead. This ? ain't call of duty it takes a man 4 minutes to bleed out if a major artery is sliced.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Dexter being a complete nut and not knowing it. Dude... youre a serial killer who are you to judge? The realest ? Deb said was she should have shot Dexter.
  • marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lol @ Billy Walsh from Entourage only lastin 1 episode.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all things considered not a bad premiere
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It got better towards the end of the episode. The actress who plays Dr. Vogel is doing a good job at making her creepy as ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    This was a great 1st ep

I think that Dr. lady may have came up w/ the code and/or made dex like an experiment

They say there will be a major reveal going back to the origin story

She may have known Harry. But what makes me livid is how the ? is Deb supposed to be "undercover" when she was a lieutenant plastered all over the news talking about serial killers?
    lol
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It got better towards the end of the episode. The actress who plays Dr. Vogel is doing a good job at making her creepy as ? .

For some reason I think Dexter might hit that.

• marc123
    Options
    CheifThird wrote: »
    Lol @ Dexter being a complete nut and not knowing it.

i think he realized it towards the end of season 7. like when he admitted he's jus a "creep muthafucka" jus like Doakes said.
  • marc123
    Options
    but on the real tho I think ALOT is gonna go down in this final season. cuz pretty much everything from episode 1 was in the trailer. Im thinkin Vogel will reveal ALOT about his childhood. Dark drawings, hurting animals, his 1st ? etc. leading up to his dimise in the finale.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading these spoilers without watching episode 1 yet like a bawse.

Was it ever confirmed Trinity was the one that killed Dexters wife?
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always thought it would be GOAT if dexter killed deb, revealed he killed his step parents, and after years of the audience cheering for him getting the tables turned and forcing the audience to look themselves in the mirror for cheering a killer.

Oh yeah and reveal he killed Rita to
  • Will Munny
    Options
    That would save the series
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always thought it would be GOAT if dexter killed deb, revealed he killed his step parents, and after years of the audience cheering for him getting the tables turned and forcing the audience to look themselves in the mirror for cheering a killer.

Oh yeah and reveal he killed Rita to

Too much Memento on that. Killing Debra on some other ? , I can see. The step parents? Nah. 8 seasons and suddenly that comes to light like he forgot about it this entire time when it's never even hinted?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yah in second part the killing the step parents part would be silly.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    decent opener,i hope they deliver this time because aside from the lithgow season this show is so mediocre overall .

that doctor chick is creepy as ? but probably the most interesting character they've put in for a while,lol @ whoever said Dexter might hit,nah i think that blonde chick from last season is due back at some point.

Quinn stay smashing them broads.

lol @ Harrison getting older by 2 years in 6 months and being a completely different kid.this little runt never used to say nothing before now he's all daddy daddy smashing random ? up.