Dexter Season 8

Options

Comments

• P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah both step parents died without a real reason if you go back and watch....and his pops driving him crazy with all that code ? ....I could he poisoned his step mom, murked his dad....and the whole time everyone thinking he was good and cheering him only find out they was cheering a ruthless serial killer....would be a great testament to what America is lol, always crying about BS and justice, only to sit every sunday night and cheer on a serial killer to not get caught. the writers would leave with a bang and the ultimate ? you as they exit stage right....? would be GOAT.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Quinn stay smashing them broads.

lol @ Harrison getting older by 2 years in 6 months and being a completely different kid.this little runt never used to say nothing before now he's all daddy daddy smashing random ? up.

yea. Quinn my ? . stay ? broads and wearin them UGLY stripe button ups.

and yea that new Harrison makes no sense. tho i usta get kicks outta watchin the old Harrison's blank stares into space.

• lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah both step parents died without a real reason if you go back and watch....and his pops driving him crazy with all that code ? ....I could he poisoned his step mom, murked his dad....and the whole time everyone thinking he was good and cheering him only find out they was cheering a ruthless serial killer....would be a great testament to what America is lol, always crying about BS and justice, only to sit every sunday night and cheer on a serial killer to not get caught. the writers would leave with a bang and the ultimate ? you as they exit stage right....? would be GOAT.

that makes no sense lol,regardless of the code

I think the act of cheering him on kind of faded when he started taking people out who didn't fit the code,so any revelation of that sort just wouldnt have the same impact and if anything would be lazy writing.

I don't see this ending with either him or deb surviving.one of those two is getting the table treatment.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprise! Season 8! Someone else invented the code!

? ? damn it. This show.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    CheifThird wrote: »
    all things considered not a bad premiere

It got better towards the end of the episode. The actress who plays Dr. Vogel is doing a good job at making her creepy as ? .

For some reason I think Dexter might hit that.

...I felt there were a few sexual undetones in this episode.
  • marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options
    great follow up after a lack luster premiere. interesting to see the old tapes of Dr. Vogel and Harry from back in the day. Dexter learning he was pretty much an experiment. Vogel comin outta nowhere, and NEVER bein mentioned b4 seems far fetched. but the way they tell the story, whatever. I'll buy it. the ? with Deb feels annoyin imo. I bet the Deb/bail bondsman story line ends by around episode 6. lol @ the love angle between the baby sitter and Quinn jus bein filler.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yah the show has gotten ridiculous but I've been entertained this far. Honestly, I'm okay with that.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder where Harrison was that entire episode lol.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of you have high standards for TV shows..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suspect the Dr is the mastermind behind these killings for the brains.

She's using Dexter, possibly to get him in a position to ? him.

I also think it's possible that all the big serial killers he's taken care of; ice truck, lithgrow etc.. Are her works, which he destroyed.

She seems conniving, manipulative and sinister.

Deb needs to die now, she's finally to the point of where she's unbearably annoying.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dexter set the standards high after season 4 tho. It's whatever to me know. Now I know not to have high standards so I can accept whatever ? happens the rest of the way.
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options

Dexter's writers treat us like retards. This show has gotten so predictable. I can't stop watching though. Invested 7 seasons, I wanna see it end damn it, lol.

Notice when Deb's face popped up on the computer after Dex ran the blood sample?
    "It's Deb's blood" - no ?
    "Deb shot el sapo"

$20 says Vogel was the one holding a gun to that guys head in the video.
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

I also think it's possible that all the big serial killers he's taken care of; ice truck, lithgrow etc.. Are her works, which he destroyed.

Deb needs to die now, she's finally to the point of where she's unbearably annoying.

I was thinking the same thing but, that seems too easy for the last season. I kept checking her ? expressions throughout the episode, especially when she had Dexter sweep her house. Caught no vibe from it - no pun intended. I know they could direct it that way, as to not give hints but, its just too easy for an A+ show in its last season.

I think its Deb... or rather, I want it to be Deb.

In order for this season to deliver, the way I think they want it to.. it has to be Deb. Or at the least Lumen, Hannah or Deputy Chief Matthews. Or if they are feeling really crazy, Dexter's step daughter, Astor.

Vogel being the ultimate series ender just seems lazy.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shieky wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing but, that seems too easy for the last season. I kept checking her ? expressions throughout the episode, especially when she had Dexter sweep her house. Caught no vibe from it - no pun intended. I know they could direct it that way, as to not give hints but, its just too easy for an A+ show in its last season.

I think its Deb... or rather, I want it to be Deb.

In order for this season to deliver, the way I think they want it to.. it has to be Deb. Or at the least Lumen, Hannah or Deputy Chief Matthews. Or if they are feeling really crazy, Dexter's step daughter, Astor.

Vogel being the ultimate series ender just seems lazy.

Yeah, I'm gonna be disappointed if it turns out to be her because that's too predictable.

Just like dude that imagined his professor killing all those people when it was actually him.

Wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that way though.

• marc123
    edited July 2013
    Options

I feel as tho Deb has to die too. But I assume she has to be there @ the finale to either ? Dex or watch him die.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

Finally? You mean she wasnt annoying when she was with that black guy saying the f bomb every2 minutes for no reason in season 4 or 5 or whatever that was?

btw i also think that old lady is the death of Dexter.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CheifThird wrote: »
    all things considered not a bad premiere

It got better towards the end of the episode. The actress who plays Dr. Vogel is doing a good job at making her creepy as ? .

For some reason I think Dexter might hit that.

...I felt there were a few sexual undetones in this episode.

I swear I was thinking the same thing. The way she talks to Dex is like a teacher seducing a little kid. Random prediction: Deb will attempt suicide
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It looks like Vogel, but I don't think they would make it that easy to figure out. I think Vogel wants to study Dexter, see if his brain is the same as all serial killers.

Now Vogel knows who is doing it. I think she is still studying Dexter to see how he "hunts"

And shouldn't storage units have security cameras?
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    It looks like Vogel, but I don't think they would make it that easy to figure out. I think Vogel wants to study Dexter, see if his brain is the same as all serial killers.

Now Vogel knows who is doing it. I think she is still studying Dexter to see how he "hunts"

And shouldn't storage units have security cameras?

Nah.

They're non-existent in Hannibal too. Lol.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like the only twist that's coming to this show's finale will be Debra confessing to El Sapo and LaGuerta's murders. There will be some kind of pseudo-fixing of Dexter due to the guilt of letting Debra go down, maybe a flash forward a few years into the future where no more Bay Harbor Butcher killings have taken place, and we see Dexter discovering Harrison killing something/someone.

Show will end with him teaching his son the code like Harry taught him.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel this season will be equally disappointing but I have to know the end.

Bet deb dies second to last episode. Batista finds out everything kills dex and the last season is a flash forward to the future showing a murderous harrison.

Bet money.
  • marc123
    Options
    Dexter ending with Harrison's 1st ? or him starting to become a serial killer. I thought about that too. But I doubt it'll happen for some reason. I think it ends with either Deb or Batista killin Dexter, with some super mind ? of a twist added in
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    "Friend Zone" app? Lmfao
  • twentyfivelighters
    Options
    ? , Quinn is ? stupid.
  • marc123
    Options
    oh ? !!!

great episode. classic Dexter. this is why Dexter is one of my all time favorite tv series. classic cat and mouse/murder mystery ? !

the way this ? setting up. season 8 gone be EPIC!

lol if Brian and Dexter have a 3rd Brother who is doin all the killings and Vogel is their ? mother.