Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
Happy July 4th everyone!

revolutionary_war.jpg

Comments

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets take a look back in history to some of the pictures and moments that shaped this great land of ours.

colonies.gif
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man for all the atrocities they have committed and they want some big ups and isn't trying to fix nothing?!! Okay, troll thread.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? july 4th all y'all celebrating is their indepence. we continued to be slaves while they celebrated independence from the British empire. all I care about is a cookout. ? at the liquor store told me to have a "blessed holiday" I don't think he knew better. I don't care about july 4th but i'll spend july 13th in quiet meditation. it's the 17th year marking my fathers passing.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN ? OUT!
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? bro

Its just another day you're celebrating a fake ass holiday white folks made up so they could sleep better at night along with Thanksgiving
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up thing is the aristocrats, craftsman and landowners; basically conned all the poor whites to fight a battle on a taxation that only the rich were really feeling. Sound familiar, but as usual the victor writes the history and a lot is obscured, white people even today do not recognize they are even slaves and we all negotiate our worth. Some better than others. Remember the "tyrants" we fought off and gained our alleged freedom on this day, then think of the tyrant our country has become.

Happy Fourth, it for food and fireworks ONLY. Now just a reminder of the patriot act to me now.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint trippin. Of course it was some foulness in the past. Most of which i didnt even witness. All i can go on is here and now. Life is great bout to fire up the grill. Get yo life livin skills up if possible. Dont be a negative loser. Or do. Some cant do anything but.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

nwwTHug.jpg

GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nwwTHug.jpg

After your man returns to Kingston or is it Montego Bay? lol
  • Rasta.
    Options
    I aint trippin. Of course it was some foulness in the past. Most of which i didnt even witness. All i can go on is here and now. Life is great bout to fire up the grill. Get yo life livin skills up if possible. Dont be a negative loser. Or do. Some cant do anything but.
    In the past and present cuh...

• Bussy_Getta
    Options

nwwTHug.jpg

After your man returns to Kingston or is it Montego Bay? lol

touché.... carry on
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? steady saying ? America but won't move their ? ass out of it though.

I do not want to leave but I do think our government needs some serious reform. If I wanted to leave my felonies would prevent me getting a passport, along with other reasons thanks to the patriot act. They said that ? would be gone like years ago. How you gonna celebrate freedom when they got us all chained up, to protect us from terrorism? Now, I will celebrate I ain't in a third world country eating dirt, it could be worst.

I am a proud American, served in the military and I will say our independence is a bit skewed but we have more than most countries do; so may ? Bless America. Learn from our past mistakes and grow, move on America and take the power back to the people, all people.
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Murica'

Yall can take your black ? to Liberia if you hate murica' so bad
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4

"You savages should be grateful they brought you here to this great country; you'd be in a ? if they hadn't"
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Yall pay pico no mind she's in the military shawty brainwashed to justify their actions at all costs

?

• Rasta.
    Options
    Yall pay pico no mind she's in the military shawty brainwashed to justify their actions at all costs

At least they taught her something...she rates herself 9.5/10 in the brain dep't.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

At least they taught her something...she rates herself 9.5/10 in the brain dep't.

YOU ? TOO
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    America Ferrera would not get the d
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think brothas hate murica more like hate the hipocricy of it