The Official Battle Thread 2k13 (every single battle, every single day)

Options

Comments

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surfs rebuttle wasn't as devastating as battlefix made it seem
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    if you cant honestly say surf ? wasnt overhyped then you worst then a dot mob fan

hollow aint been the same since goodz, even tho he won that battle

scust @ ars dickriding surf when he aint been in surf corner in a battle since.....? i cant even remember

I just think u hate surf. Which is cool if you do. I've noticed u said a few things already to suggest that. Now bacc to the battle. Neither of these nicca were in tip top battle mode. I got surf 2-1 or 3-0 laccluster battle.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you cant honestly say surf ? wasnt overhyped then you worst then a dot mob fan

scust @ ars dickriding surf when he aint been in surf corner in a battle since.....? i cant even remember

I just think u hate surf. Which is cool if you do. I've noticed u said a few things already to suggest that. Now bacc to the battle. Neither of these nicca were in tip top battle mode. I got surf 2-1 or 3-0 laccluster battle.

how do i hate surf?
    i hate the ego of surf just like i hate the diva-ness of hitman
    nobody is flawless in my book

some people make surf seem like he top dog when he not
    ? only got 1 clear win and the rest are debatable battles
    he not bringing anything innovative to the game, just copying and remixing other ? ?

subtitles= revamp and slowing it down
    they all in the same family just different cousins

yall give ? to much credit
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surf ? was getting overhyped but it was still better than Hollow imo.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    hollow's 3rd was better than any of surf's rounds even tho surf probly took the first two...

meh.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I see why they released this one first. Wack battle considering the names though. I'd rather watch these hungry new ? at this point.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surf had some wordplay but I ? with Hollow's personals and roasting in the 2nd and 3rd along with some good relevant wordplay (the Joey/Danny Tanner Full House line was masterful the way it was set up and delivered). That sleeping on the loveseat.. bones hurtin was hilarious IMO. Hollow switched up his flow and had more elements to his performance.

Hollow got it, however solid performance by Tsu. He uses scheme and slow it down stuff fairly well but doing it too much gets old IMO. He fizzled out in the third like always da ? is wrong w/ this ? lol.

Hollow may still match up ok with Lux but he probably won't match him bar for bar. He'll have to go for character assassination and humor mixed in with some good bars to have a chance.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollows gonna have to come way harder than this if he wants to take on lux. I think hollow won the 2nd but its only because i like his approach more with the personals. Then the 3rd was dope. started to lose steam towards the end but Surf didnt come back with anything i was too amazed with.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Aaaaand Surf with another almost/did he win battle. I swear, this ? 's resume is all maybes...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surf is the most overrated ? in battle rap

Surf
    Clips
    Mook
    Arsonal
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surf won easily

missing what some u ? saw

"this bitxh sue" "touch me you going get it" lmaooooo stop it
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

how do i hate surf?
    i hate the ego of surf just like i hate the diva-ness of hitman
    nobody is flawless in my book

some people make surf seem like he top dog when he not
    ? only got 1 clear win and the rest are debatable battles
    he not bringing anything innovative to the game, just copying and remixing other ? ?

subtitles= revamp and slowing it down
    they all in the same family just different cousins

yall give ? to much credit

Nah I give credit when credit is due. Niccas was saying the hollow was basically the next great one. His ? was borderline boring. Them niccas are showmen that's why they act like divas with the extras. There trying to get to another level that's why I fucc with hitman, daylyt , surf and ect.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Aaaaand Surf with another almost/did he win battle. I swear, this ? 's resume is all maybes...

I feel you one this. A lot of debateables
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont Flop: Oshea vs Blizzard (24 Hour Prep Time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDn2cDZ7RA0
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow got better each round, and they both came wit some ? but I think Surf got that first watch...1st round easy, and the second was a draw, and Hollow got the third...But Surf was sayin a bunch of ? that went over the crowd's head all battle...The way he delivers his ? is what causes that, but when he hits, he hits hard...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This battle was lackluster and wack
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Surf ? was kinda overrated and wack honestly when is the next battle coming
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    I wish ? in the Youtube comments would call this wack battle what it is so it'd pressure Smack to put out Magic v Clips or Hitman v Con, but they'll prolly slurp it up and Smack'll put a ? 's song up next...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm reading some of the ? surf was saying typed out and sheeeesh

its no way to catch all tht off 1st watch
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    O-Red is the best out of Jersey and it ain't been close ever since the chokes vs Swave
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    No hate but ill prolly never watch that battle again
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    surf is just super average. his bars, performance, delivery....? does nothing for me. i'll watch a suge battle before a surf battle cuz at least he's entertaining.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Late night goons/we usually coming after 12/? 1 ? 6/ im coming after 12/it hold 28/ so 16 coming after 12/i gotta start the powing (pau in)/ its like dwight been (fouling) / how 16 come in after 12"

"If he Hollow the boss then (boston)/ then these bomb lines just might phase him"

"The operation/connect 4/ its not a game when we pop out/if he aint got the clue/he in trouble/ no rebound get the box out/right hand blue/like twister when we hop out"

"I wonder how low (hollow)/ they gonna bury him after I split him in half"

Not to mention, he made the crowd look stupid with the Nash line!

Hollow LOST, PERIOD, NO DEBATING!
This discussion has been closed.