This nikka Jerret's J is auto.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orton is ready.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so far dissapointed in Jeremy Lamb's production he has to improve if he wants minutes in da regular season
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    paul look real short yellow bus special in them costumes

he dressed like dat for Halloween for his daughter dude just wasnt casually walkin around like dat lmao
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    lol @ "Russell Westbrook Avatar".
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    October!

Don't do it to'em, youngin.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn reggie...
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Home-depot strugglin right now. Lamb turning it on.

They need to kick Reggie off the summer league team. He pickin' on nikkas.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Jerrett bout to take Roberson's roster spot. Maybe liggins too.
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    Orton is ready to go tho... I feel good about being right about him lol if Scotty dont get him some time this year, I will declare him as a complete imbecile
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    But the thing nobody thinks about when considering Melo to LA is that there's no way in hell Melo would go play for D'Antoni again. So unless the Lakers fire him y'all can get that out your heads.

Don't matter if he stays or goes.Your wacc ass team won't be winning any titles anytime soon like they havent in the last 40 years.The nets have surpassed the knicks now you can jump on brooklyns ? like you tried to do during the playoffs before we sonned em
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's not that bad of a shooter?

Get all the way the ? out of here. You obviously don't see the same fuckery true fans see.

JoshSmith201213_crop_exact.png?w=650&h=433&q=85

But he has a amazing BBIQ

al4rq0.jpg

oopsjosh.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Stephen A smith said melo will most likely leave new york next year and go to the lakers.He will see the knicks have no chance of ever winning in the east and he will bounce

Melo leaves the Knicks.. Man... The venom I would have toward him will be other worldly...

At the same time I really couldn't blame him because the Knicks have failed the build a contender in the time he has been here..

Don't let that herb get you vexed. Stephen A said LA has a better chance of getting Melo than they do of LeBron and that Melo would only entertain leaving b/c we're strapped cash wise due to Amare's contract. So unless we somehow convinced Stat to retire that Melo would ENTERTAIN LA.

He also said that LeBron is 50/50 on leaving Miami and that he's 100% certain LeBron would rather go to NY before he would go to LA. Which would be a possibility if Melo went to LA and freed up that cap space for us. Sounds like a potential upgrade to me. These lames won't say that part though.

So basically Lebron would go to the knicks to play with amare and tyson chandler and take melos spot? He'd leave the heat to be on that trash team that will be in the lower tier of the east? Lmao you a ? ? go ahead and flag this u emotional ?
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    reggie out here ? around now
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Watch the Dome. lol
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    smh, thats just... sigh
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks fans setting themselves up for disapointment again with that lebron ? aint learn nothing from 3 years ago
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen A smith said melo will most likely leave new york next year and go to the lakers.He will see the knicks have no chance of ever winning in the east and he will bounce

Melo leaves the Knicks.. Man... The venom I would have toward him will be other worldly...

At the same time I really couldn't blame him because the Knicks have failed the build a contender in the time he has been here..

Don't let that herb get you vexed. Stephen A said LA has a better chance of getting Melo than they do of LeBron and that Melo would only entertain leaving b/c we're strapped cash wise due to Amare's contract. So unless we somehow convinced Stat to retire that Melo would ENTERTAIN LA.

He also said that LeBron is 50/50 on leaving Miami and that he's 100% certain LeBron would rather go to NY before he would go to LA. Which would be a possibility if Melo went to LA and freed up that cap space for us. Sounds like a potential upgrade to me. These lames won't say that part though.

So basically Lebron would go to the knicks to play with amare and tyson chandler and take melos spot? He'd leave the heat to be on that trash team that will be in the lower tier of the east? Lmao you a ? ? go ahead and flag this u emotional ?
    Blammed em we need a bodybag and some white chalk
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whenever you try to make sense the herb in you comes out... Miami a top seed? Only reason Miami is even a top seed is because of LeBron.

You only gonna pay attention to half of what Stephen A says?

? don't worry about we doing over here in NY and go pray that your lord and savior D Rose is anything like what he used to be.

You got nerve to talk about anybody else waffling like you don't have 3 to 4 back up teams... "Just in case."
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Pat Riley will get rid of wade or bosh before he lets lebron walk.Wouldn't be surprised if wade opts out and takes a discount next summer

Melo will leave the knicks after losing in the 1st round next year.Kobe said he wanted to play wit melo a few years ago.It makes the most sense
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knicks habitually sonned Miami this year and was a two seed w/ Melo ... swap out Melo for LeBron (not saying this is what I'm hoping for or expercting) and we're supposed to regress? FOH.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Oladipo got a throwback "Air Jordans with the wings on'em" type game.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the rockets get dwight then sign n trade asik for josh smith that would be crazy

Seems like thats the plan. Josh already got an offer from us I'm guessing. He's just waiting to see what Dwight is gonna do.

If this goes down this is how I got the west

OKC
    Houston
    LAC
    SA
    Den
    Memphis
    GS
    Dallas
    Por
    NO
    Utah
    Sac
    Min
    Pho
    LAL

Rankings are subject to change obviously with more moves to be made, I would say OKC and LAL are the only ones locked in

Okc
    SA
    GS
    LAC
    Hou
    Den
    Mem
    Por
    Dal
    NO
    Utah
    Sac
    Min

LAL
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 through 7 seeds are interchangeable, they won't be more than 2 games apart