72 People shot in Chiraq over the holiday week.

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I cant even ? that many people on call of duty

u cant ? 12 people on da duty?

on a good day I can
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either they don't know, don't show, or just dont give a ? whats goin on in the Chi.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear Chicago must have an unlimited supply of victims or These numbers fabricated
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bump that to 75.3 people just got merked today
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    You know damn well all the shooters and victims are ?
    Do you believe many are gang related as the report suggests?

It's drug ? more yo. TBH...Another reason is the gangs have no guidelines they dont follow creeds per say, all the leaders/OG's are literally locked up. ? a lot of us have gang ties cant front with certain people I'll shake up with with put a ? given.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Md_H7BERc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

With that said me and Hassan were partying on the Southside this weekend no one was illin but west of that I'm sure they were. ? can happen anywhere I always say that yo but the criminals tend to not cross them invisible borders. In the area I live ? is a world away and I'm right in the city too.

It's drug ? more yo. TBH...Another reason is the gangs have no guidelines they dont follow creeds per say, all the leaders/OG's are literally locked up. ? a lot of us have gang ties cant front with certain people I'll shake up with with put a ? given.

On sight? For specific reasons or for the simple idea that certain groups are considered rivals? Would you expect people to give a ? about the violence from the outside looking in if it was based on some foolish rivalry ? that one assumes as a gang member/affiliate?

All in all what mindset and conditions do you think play the largest part in this high occurrence of gun violence?

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    I swear Chicago must have an unlimited supply of victims or These numbers fabricated

No juked stats

Actual Factuals Bruh
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    And my guess is the body count will rise to astronomical proportions when the bears have a ? season this fall
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that ? aint gang related. Most of it is petty ? that dont have ? to do wit gangbanging...nighas just happen to be in gangs.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's the southside.All this ignorant ? is based out south nothin but gangbangin ? everywhere for hundreds of blocks

6 month old baby gets blammed = Southside

You find a body folded up in a dumpster = Southside

A guy sellin newspapers and water on the dan ryan ramp shot and killed at 6am = Southside

Lil jojo merked and them g's stampeding the funeral = Southside

Off duty cops gets robbed and blammed in front of his house = Southside
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lotta these lil ? dying over drugs and ? . Not in that order. Pops and old heads not around to teach em how to politic and play the game properly. If ? was a stock that ? would b apple to lil ? in The City
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lil ? nowadays making up their own gangs now.when the police classify them as legit gangs only give these lil ? more power.

What would you say is the basis for these gangs little ? are creating and how does it compare to the gang culture that has been deeply embedded in that city for generations? Do you feel that these made up gangs have a foundation and purpose that is way left of what the more well known gangs of Chicago operate within?

New gangs weren't really allowed within city limits TBH. This is the 3rd biggest city in the country and the Crips got ran outta here when they tried to come up from St Louis. Them new cats are on some ? your codes get money. They don't care about any colors except green especially Black Gangs. Now my people they Gang Bang to Gang Bang on some stay outta our block ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Md_H7BERc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

With that said me and Hassan were partying on the Southside this weekend no one was illin but west of that I'm sure they were. ? can happen anywhere I always say that yo but the criminals tend to not cross them invisible borders. In the area I live ? is a world away and I'm right in the city too.

On sight? For specific reasons or for the simple idea that certain groups are considered rivals? Would you expect people to give a ? about the violence from the outside looking in if it was based on some foolish rivalry ? that one assumes as a gang member/affiliate?

All in all what mindset and conditions do you think play the largest part in this high occurrence of gun violence?

I move in an older crowd who go by the same rules a lot. I know countless heads that shake up Moe, D, King etc......You know how many rival gang bangers from back in the day now chill with each other it's crazy.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the southside.All this ignorant ? is based out south nothin but gangbangin ? everywhere for hundreds of blocks

A guy sellin newspapers and water on the dan ryan ramp shot and killed at 6am = Southside

what about over there on drexel?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CheifThird wrote: »
    All that ? aint gang related. Most of it is petty ? that dont have ? to do wit gangbanging...nighas just happen to be in gangs.

real ? they actin like g's dont ? g's or lords dont ? lords

i can get shot on the west side of the chi jus cuz i got in a arguement wit a ? .. it aint got ? 2 do wit me bein f.o.l.k.s.... unless im obviously showing that i am.. they wont even kno..
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options
    i gotta hit the south side to get all my moms belongings out of her condo next week.do i need a vest?

Why take the chance...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    bigstevie wrote: »
    i gotta hit the south side to get all my moms belongings out of her condo next week.do i need a vest?

Why take the chance...

well i have to since my mom passed i have to get all her belongings and sell her condo.so pretty much no choice bruh
  • 9TRAY
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    And my guess is the body count will rise to astronomical proportions when the bears have a ? season this fall

Slow Down Broham

Aren't You a Titans Fan?

Say No More
  • 9TRAY
    Options

What and Drexel?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

What and Drexel?

8100 block bruh.i never been to her spot since she moved so i don't know what its close by.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fH48sE4.gif

smh at Chicago turning into Detroit
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigstevie wrote: »

Why take the chance...

well i have to since my mom passed i have to get all her belongings and sell her condo.so pretty much no choice bruh

Sorry to hear about the passing of your mother.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, it used to be a good neighborhood

Now these young punks. They walk up and down the street with their guns...

I mean,I don't know whats going on..
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they need to go ahead and burn down chicago
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they need to go ahead and burn down chicago

Aye Yo we good on the Northside playboy.
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How much does the ? have to do wit ? killing over females???
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

What and Drexel?

8100 block bruh.i never been to her spot since she moved so i don't know what its close by.

I live out west.I don't know the southside like that except where I lived as a shorty and where my cousins live