charlie's thread...she's posting nekkid men's....

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funniest ? is that Marley is white/spanish/mexican/French Montana, or whatever the ? she is, point being is that she lightskin with long luxurious straight ass hair, yet she tellin these black girls to keep it all naturale, got poor Six out here lookin like a ? fool rockin afro puffs...good thing Mo aint fall for that ? .

Niggarachi, please. I was rocking Afro puffs even whilst I was being expelled from the ? . And bak is natural under her wig.. you dumb cockadoodle hoodroach ? .

But yah, found it funny she was preaching the #Happy2BeNappy Word alongside me when she has curls that she straightens pretty regularly. Fraudulent. Not one newd with an Afro. Mad disrespectful.

Just so we're clear the bolded addressing me was terrible and corny.

So when yall see her posts and she has lol's and ethers it must be due to the shots sent at the underlined, she just happened to be quoting me, dont want the ppl to get the wrong idea...word.
    Cockadoodle was funny

it could be tho that the kids and I watched Rock-A-Doodle a few weeks back
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Funniest ? is that Marley is white/spanish/mexican/French Montana, or whatever the ? she is, point being is that she lightskin with long luxurious straight ass hair, yet she tellin these black girls to keep it all naturale, got poor Six out here lookin like a ? fool rockin afro puffs...good thing Mo aint fall for that ? .

Niggarachi, please. I was rocking Afro puffs even whilst I was being expelled from the ? . And bak is natural under her wig.. you dumb cockadoodle hoodroach ? .

But yah, found it funny she was preaching the #Happy2BeNappy Word alongside me when she has curls that she straightens pretty regularly. Fraudulent. Not one newd with an Afro. Mad disrespectful.

So when yall see her posts and she has lol's and ethers it must be due to the shots sent at the underlined, she just happened to be quoting me, dont want the ppl to get the wrong idea...word.
    Cockadoodle was funny

WOAT movie.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

...nevamind. Damn. Lol. Wow
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cockadoodle was funny

Yea it was prolly that, had to be..
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Cockadoodle was funny

WOAT movie.
    I will strangle u with a bootlace

Name one rooster ? with Chanticleer and his amazing set of pipes (II)
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conflict wrote: »
    m1kevick wrote: »
    smh @ Fiat clickin feelings on everyone for talkin about death experiences

what an ?

Fiat would blow a ? brains out and watch them bleed if he knew he could get away with it.

? is a sociopath but an entertaining poster from time to time to he has his moments.

It's a gimmick.

He couldn't literally be present for a gruesome death. Watching it online for ? and giggles is different when you're faced with it.

You might be right but that ? comes across damn near serial killer status on here.

bruh stop being a ? and fight back

You must have gotten my synopsis of another poster confused with me being a scary ? .

Maybe its just you trying to cause Conflict whatever the case I don't do the e-gangster ? .

A lot of you ? say ? here you all would probably keep to yourselves if you didn't have this anonymous platform.

Whatever the case I will say ? you on here just as quick as I would to yours or any other posters face.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MsSouthern

Is this a stalker vibe?

ugPxQhv.png

I'm tryin to be a creep. I think I'll stalk thebride22
    She ain't even do nothing... Yet

What you in the mood to do?
    Pour a glass of wine, spark a blunt and watch something funny or scary. U down?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @vibe

welcome back bruh!

tumblr_m9wkf1Nw841qbfsc0o1_500.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Options

what an ?

Fiat would blow a ? brains out and watch them bleed if he knew he could get away with it.

? is a sociopath but an entertaining poster from time to time to he has his moments.

It's a gimmick.

He couldn't literally be present for a gruesome death. Watching it online for ? and giggles is different when you're faced with it.

You might be right but that ? comes across damn near serial killer status on here.

You must have gotten my synopsis of another poster confused with me being a scary ? .

Maybe its just you trying to cause Conflict whatever the case I don't do the e-gangster ? .

A lot of you ? say ? here you all would probably keep to yourselves if you didn't have this anonymous platform.

Whatever the case I will say ? you on here just as quick as I would to yours or any other posters face.
    Name names.......
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao yall ? missin out in the dating thread
  • Crude_
    Options

what an ?

It's a gimmick.

Name names.......

I was speaking to Conflict but that goes to him and any other poster that's about that brolic ? .

This social network ? is just like real life in that the loudest ? in the room is usually the weakest.

With that being said its no need for me to try to through my weight around here.
  • Crude_
    Options

what an ?

It's a gimmick.

this ? said synopsis. aint no synopsis on the ic. honestly i dont know wtf were talking about right now but i said some random ? and this ? all up in his feelings. yo go smoke sum roll one light one sip sumthing! damn

No you questioned why I didn't fight back and I responded accordingly.
  • Crude_
    Options
    ? should have got a few nudes of that broad and then PMed them to Stew.
  • VIBE
    Options
    @vibe

welcome back bruh!

LMAO

• Crude_
    Options
    This summer, I think I shall take my talents to POF.........

Its a haven for fat ? and ? with multiple kids looking to be saved.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    assuming POF means plenty of fish...........which is all fat people and trolls.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? should have got a few nudes of that broad and then PMed them to Stew.

Nah ? I gave that ? the # for a reason!
  • VIBE
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    @vibe

welcome back bruh!

LMAO

you have another drug induced paranoia spell im taking your stash and card...

I'll be good. I was in Utah blazing with my uncle, so yeah.

I think it had been too long when I had did it last time, plus I was anticipating how the high would feel again.

After Utah, I felt good, nh, so yeah, I'm back in my kush vibe. No trips.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MsSouthern

Is this a stalker vibe?

ugPxQhv.png

I'm tryin to be a creep. I think I'll stalk thebride22
    She ain't even do nothing... Yet

What you in the mood to do?
    Pour a glass of wine, spark a blunt and watch something funny or scary. U down?

Don't drink, don't do drugs, but we can do the rest. I also have no issues allowing you to get ? so I can take advantage of you in your inebriated state.
    No, please don't!

*pours another drink*

:-\"
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This summer, I think I shall take my talents to POF.........

Its a haven for fat ? and ? with multiple kids looking to be saved.
    Will they let me in from the rain?

That's my first question bruh

this ? ......

:))