The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    where's dis hawks nd bucks love comin from? Celtics will be betta then both teams foreal

2234747_o.gif

bucks aint got nobody ? wit Rondo or Jeff Green. Horford is a good player but same wit da Hawks, I like our roster for a team dat just traded 2 hall of famers
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I can see the celtics fighting for the 8th spot with a non-ignant Rondo running the point. But if he gets traded or if he spends all year trying to punk y'alls 14 year old coach, y'all in the Wiggins sweepstakes.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where's dis hawks nd bucks love comin from? Celtics will be betta then both teams foreal

2234747_o.gif

bucks aint got nobody ? wit Rondo or Jeff Green. Horford is a good player but same wit da Hawks, I like our roster for a team dat just traded 2 hall of famers

The Hawks roster ain't nowhere near finished but it still looks better than Boston

• Livefromclayco
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

2234747_o.gif

The Hawks roster ain't nowhere near finished but it still looks better than Boston

in wat way my ? ? lol we got more shot creators, we've got rebounders nd guys who can play pout da post nd we got a top 5 point guard i like our roster
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ this beef between the mods.

tumblr_mpr26e1UZS1ruj0bpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpr2axLtxY1ruj0bpo1_500.jpg
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2234747_o.gif

I guarantee the celtics won't make the playoffs next year.Simpleton ass ? wants to make the playoffs when u can draft a cornerstone instead of losing in 4 in the 1st round

Blow this ? up and trade rondo it's ova
  • BlackAX410
    Options

2234747_o.gif

I guarantee the celtics won't make the playoffs next year.Simpleton ass ? wants to make the playoffs when u can draft a cornerstone instead of losing in 4 in the 1st round

last time we tried tankin we ended up wit da 5th pick im good on dat tankin ? im not da one to root for my team to lose ? dat ?
  • greenwood1921
    Options

2234747_o.gif

last time we tried tankin we ended up wit da 5th pick im good on dat tankin ? im not da one to root for my team to lose ? dat ?

Wurd. Werd. Word.

And like I said, this is the wrong league to 'tank' in anyway. That lottery is a straight ether trap. At least in the NFL if you lose the most games -- you got that #1, hands down. No mystery to it.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    smith_splash2.png

lmao

Detroit should bump this during his first player intro...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlOJDbp2KeY
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    What happened in 07 has absolutely nothing to do with next year.Developing their young players should be the plan

Celtics aint doin ? next year.If they kept kg,pierce and terry they weren't doin ? .What's so hard to understand that getting a top 5-10 draft pick is the smart thing to do.C's were losing for several years at a time now all of sudden they too good to start from scratch? You're makin no sense.I hope they make the playoffs and face the bulls or heat in the 1st round so you can be proud they got the foo fops put on em in 4 games.Cuz that's worth it right?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawks got Millsap,horford,lou williams,kyle korver,got rookies they just signed like schroeder and john jenkins who could do better this yr with more PT and could still snag monta ellis or just resign teague. Hawks are definitely in the playoffs over the trash C's
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to alert y'all ? that the bulls suck...with or without the ? mamba d rose
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2234747_o.gif

Wurd. Werd. Word.

And like I said, this is the wrong league to 'tank' in anyway. That lottery is a straight ether trap. At least in the NFL if you lose the most games -- you got that #1, hands down. No mystery to it.

Word just ask the 09-10 Nets
    Did we get John Wall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW0bm6l-CZY
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn ? don't think anthony bennett ain't gonna do ? his rookie year huh?
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

2234747_o.gif

in wat way my ? ? lol we got more shot creators, we've got rebounders nd guys who can play pout da post nd we got a top 5 point guard i like our roster

Like I said before the roster is nowhere near finished but as of now:

Horford and Millsap is better than anything the Celtics can put together in the frontcourt, we get our 6th man back, one of if not the best shooter in the game and a solid bench.

I'll be able to give a more detailed reason when the Teague situation is resolved
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2234747_o.gif

It's a deep draft next year, you can still get a cornerstone player without landing Wiggins or Parker
  • BlackAX410
    Options

2234747_o.gif

Like I said before the roster is nowhere near finished but as of now:

Horford and Millsap is better than anything the Celtics can put together in the frontcourt, we get our 6th man back, one of if not the best shooter in the game and a solid bench.

I'll be able to give a more detailed reason when the Teague situation is resolved

Jeff Green nd Rondo combo gonna surprise a lot of heads in here i like wat we got on da wing position wit Green, Brooks, Crawford nd Lee too im confident our squad will get 35-40 wins
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options

2234747_o.gif

Wurd. Werd. Word.

If you get a top 5-7 pick next year you can draft either wiggins,randle,parker,gordon,smart,or one of the harrison twins and that's off the top of my head

Tanking>>>>>Making the playoffs and getting swept.Next years draft is the perfect draft to tank for cuz not getting the #1 pick still can get you a franchise talent
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    What happened in 07 has absolutely nothing to do with next year.Developing their young players should be the plan

Celtics aint doin ? next year.If they kept kg,pierce and terry they weren't doin ? .What's so hard to understand that getting a top 5-10 draft pick is the smart thing to do.C's were losing for several years at a time now all of sudden they too good to start from scratch? You're makin no sense.I hope they make the playoffs and face the bulls or heat in the 1st round so you can be proud they got the foo fops put on em in 4 games.Cuz that's worth it right?

neva said dat im sayin i would rather cheer for my current team to do well instead of trynna bank on a potential draft where we might not even get a cornerstone player. iont even kno if them lor ? gonna be ? or not iont pay attention to high school rankings cuz so many players ova da past 10 years havent lived up to their hype
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    You were confident the c's had "match up advantages" this year in the playoffs now you're confident a team with a young ass roster and a rookie coach who never coached in the nba a day in his life will win 35-40 games even tho the celtics won 41 games last year.

No need to respond to this blatant homer anymore you're a dickrider who won't accept reality.I hope the c's make the playoffs
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    i stand by wat i said im not a fan of tankin i wanna see dis team put out maximum effort every game if dat makes me a homer, so be it lls
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    @WojYahooNBA: Restricted free agent guard Jeff Teague plans to sign a four-year, $32 million-plus offer sheet with Milwaukee, league sources tell Y!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    @WojYahooNBA: Restricted free agent guard Jeff Teague plans to sign a four-year, $32 million-plus offer sheet with Milwaukee, league sources tell Y!

I can tell he had no options. Speaking of no options Where the hell is brandon jennings going? ATL?
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

I can tell he had no options. Where the hell is brandon jennings going?

Either him or Monta gonna end up in Atl. If not that I really don't see another spot