Who Is "Star" The Radio Personality Really? And Why Hasn't He Been Touched?

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im the new sheriff in town ? .
    i been taking ? shoes in rikers island.....lol
    you half ? and phone thug.....imma stick my tongue down ya throat to show you how gully i am ...? and bellhop ? ...an everybody aint ya cousin ....? ....lol

star is too funny
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    that ? had super head all in her feelings LMAO

as he should....that what im talking about...he treating the hoe like shes a hoe ...not some legit author.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? star survived the New York City drug wars in the 80's. triple o.g ?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heard the story how him and jimmy henchman had them pistols pulled on each other
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    heard the story how him and jimmy henchman had them pistols pulled on each other

i didnt hear that one.....explain ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star is funny as hell. He is the definition of "No ? given". He sonned the ? out of Tigger. This nigguh is like the Trick Trick of radio.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I don't really think you can compare star and Charlemagne.

Star is actually feared for some reason while Charlemagne is a clown who gets his ass beat by 50 year old ? outside his station.

Is dude respected like that in the streets?

Don't forget when he dissed Aaliyah and all the supposed "goons" were too afraid to respond or touch him

What happened with the Aaliyah situation?

He kept using airplane crash noises while talking about Aaliyah.

Yoooo that's ? up
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Star is actually feared for some reason while Charlemagne is a clown who gets his ass beat by 50 year old ? outside his station.

Don't forget when he dissed Aaliyah and all the supposed "goons" were too afraid to respond or touch him

Feared? Feared??! Are you serious?

Dude, just like Charlamagne, has backup that's it. Nobody is scared to get him ? already did y'all just don't know about it. The reason he's getting away outside of him having protection is cuz he's like Charlamagne, he has that talk and explaining about what his character is on the radio..and so ? understand it and let him ? jokes.

I swear ? and your delusions yo..

? actually believe ? is scared of this dude LMAO.
  • CirocObama
    Options
    Something is off about star

He dont a ?

U know that aint water either

He's obviously an ex drug head & alcoholic, how is that not obvious?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he hasnt been touched because real life aint a movie and people just dont go around beating up mf'er just cause of some words they say. this aint the mafia, it's entertainment.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

i didnt hear that one.....explain ?

wtf is there to explain nicca. goggle the ? he star said the ? outta his mouth
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

Dude, just like Charlamagne, has backup that's it. Nobody is scared to get him ? already did y'all just don't know about it. The reason he's getting away outside of him having protection is cuz he's like Charlamagne, he has that talk and explaining about what his character is on the radio..and so ? understand it and let him ? jokes.

Alright gangsta

plus star and charlamange are not the same at all. just because both of them are shock jocks dont mean they the same.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody takes Star serious, but he has dissed some real ? who do dirt

LOL Star got some street connects though Old school Jersey/NY ?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO! @ him calling OJ Simpson a great freedom fighter....
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember that thread where somebody said star made him uncomfortable, especially with him saying "? " in every sentence, 'cause if you close your eyes and listen to him talk, he sounds like a middle-aged white man
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star sounds like a ? Jew..

I wonder myself how this cat still breathing..so what he got connects he got so many people that hate him it could look to be anybody.

He looks like he did evil ? in his youth tho..IMO.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are you suppose to respect, (and fear soembody,) who won't step to you personally. FOH with having your boys run up. Men handle thangs Aaron Burr/Alexander Hamilton style, one-on-one. Speaking of which the 209th anniversary of the most famous duel in American history was yesterday.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star is a real ? but he always looks high when he talkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyvojMeK_bo

? this ? . However...top 5 funniest videos I've seen all year.
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no one is scared of dude. if you seriously in the rap game and signed to a label, go beat up a dj of his stature and see what happens to your career. watch the boycott by other dj's and the coroporate stations of all the acts on your label. your career will be dead in the water and dude knows this. thats why he's reckless out the mouth.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star been blackballed for the most part though,he's like the suge jprince of urban media.

I rarely see him on them remember the 80s joints or whatever...
  • CirocObama
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

Alright gangsta

plus star and charlamange are not the same at all. just because both of them are shock jocks dont mean they the same.

I just compared their similar situations ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    the aaliyah thing:

star started off his morning show with the sound of a plane crash the day after she died. ? got angry an jayz wanted to go see him...but never did.

with envy:

envy was talkin ? an said he would meet him. then sid he had his goons outside but star never showed up....star got mad an said ok....well i wanna ? on you child and i know what school she goes to an shes a lo mein eater an he know people that smashed his wife...now you have to come see me. envys wife made him call the police and sue and envy did it. but claims it brought his family together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEXbWDOCsE4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE7PscQZObo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ccAN8lHfq0

I don't even think Envy's wife making him call the police had anything to do with it. I mean the man offered money for someone to go to Envy's kid's school and was talking about sexually defiling a child. Star's show had plenty listeners so it's not hard to think one of them heard that ? and thought he went too far especially by the amount of complaints that ? got when it happened.