Twitter Beef:Joe Buddden Gets @ his ex-Somaya Reece Via of Twitter..

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Reason
http://www.hiphoprx.com/2010/05/05/joe-budden-slams-somaya-reece-kat-stacks-pssy-look-like-kfcs-double-down/

2cft9vr.jpg
According to hiphoprx, he had also went in on his ex model/singer girlfriend Somaya Reece after he was finished with kat.

Peep out below the tweets he made:

@Somaya_reece u still breathin ?? i thought u disappeared along with that bullsh*t a** single u put out … u sure u wanna do this ??”

@somaya_reece u got horrible implants & stretch marks everywhere, u sure u wanna do this 2 yourself ??”

@somaya_reece & @ihatekatstacks p*ssies should collab on the Beamer, benz or Bentley beat ??”

@somaya_reece u finished that Rosetta stone now u wanna wild out ?? stop sending people DM’s about your wet dreams n*gga …”

Comments

• walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yo joey be easy on the twitter beefs ? lmao
    you doin that a lil too much for one week
    oh yeah, Great Escape: July 27
    just felt it was somethin i should mention lol
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the Beamer, benz or Bentley beat thing made me lol
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Lame ass ? got a pair to humilate women on twitter but Raekwon and his Ice Water goons gave him a ijammy as present, method man choked that ? behind them bushes in jones beach and then moments after that 2 staten island white boys were duffin on him again. ? ass ?
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Lame ass ? got a pair to humilate women on twitter but Raekwon and his Ice Water goons gave him a ijammy as present, method man choked that ? behind them bushes in jones beach and then moments after that 2 staten island white boys were duffin on him again. ? ass ?

? 8 vs. 1 aint a fair one, joe said that i raekwon wanted a 1 on 1 he could have it.
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? 8 vs. 1 aint a fair one, joe said that i raekwon wanted a 1 on 1 he could have it.

? that woulda coulda shouldof ? . joe brought it on himself i dont buy his sob story. there are no combat rules in the streets. if you havent been outnumbered in a fight before you still have a lot of manhood to acheive. a real man would of start fighting back on the ? that stole on him. you gotta be courageous and show heart. not make excuses while holding an ice pack. and he had a chance for the 1 on 1 with deck but he pussied out. he had a chance to put his hands to test with ? but ? took him behind the bushes like a kid showing off in the store and choked him. them 2 white boys duffed on him infront of his security team. they didnt do ? and joell ortiz ran behind security like a little ? . i cant believe ? are still making excuses for this lame. he has no heart to fight back with men and always ends up making a somber ustream video coppin pleas, sucking ? and kissing ass but he can try to style on women. and it isnt like he is a player. dude is a sucker for love just like nas. ? owe 6 figures for child support but buying tahiry a benz that other ? are pushing and she ? them in it. square. captain kirk. ? ? . garbage ass rapper. how can he talk about someone singles bombing when everything for his supposed 2nd album on def jam bricked. not your average joe, body hot, gangster party. Eminem will have these ? shelved like books
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? that woulda coulda shouldof ? . joe brought it on himself i dont buy his sob story. there are no combat rules in the streets. if you havent been outnumbered in a fight before you still have a lot of manhood to acheive. a real man would of start fighting back on the ? that stole on him. you gotta be courageous and show heart. not make excuses while holding an ice pack. and he had a chance for the 1 on 1 with deck but he pussied out. he had a chance to put his hands to test with ? but ? took him behind the bushes like a kid showing off in the store and choked him. them 2 white boys duffed on him infront of his security team. they didnt do ? and joell ortiz ran behind security like a little ? . i cant believe ? are still making excuses for this lame. he has no heart to fight back with men and always ends up making a somber ustream video coppin pleas, sucking ? and kissing ass but he can try to style on women. and it isnt like he is a player. dude is a sucker for love just like nas. ? owe 6 figures for child support but buying tahiry a benz that other ? are pushing and she ? them in it. square. captain kirk. ? ? . garbage ass rapper. how can he talk about someone singles bombing when everything for his supposed 2nd album on def jam bricked. not your average joe, body hot, gangster party. Eminem will have these ? shelved like books

im guessin you're the type of ? that needs to have at least 4 of his friends to have a fight with someone
    joe was just talkin his mind, howcome ? , rae and ghost can say how ? garbage waka flocka is (wich he is btw) and then apologize the next day and joe cant?
    tell us why u so mad son?
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What's wrong with Buddens?
  • great l
    great l Members Posts: 393
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I think Buddens is a lyrical beast but he needs to ease up on the twitter thing. Sometimes silence is the best route.
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im guessin you're the type of ? that needs to have at least 4 of his friends to have a fight with someone
    joe was just talkin his mind, howcome ? , rae and ghost can say how ? garbage waka flocka is (wich he is btw) and then apologize the next day and joe cant?
    tell us why u so mad son?

i answer that question when you tell me why buddens let ? choke him when they went behind the bushes. it was just 1 on 1 then. and let me know why did 2 white totally awesome dudes punch this ? in the face with a security team/entourage full of black dudes and those white dudes pressed all of them including that pig joell
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i answer that question when you tell me why buddens let ? choke him when they went behind the bushes. it was just 1 on 1 then. and let me know why did 2 white totally awesome dudes punch this ? in the face with a security team/entourage full of black dudes and those white dudes pressed all of them including that pig joell

youneedmorepeople.jpg.............
  • walwyn
    edited May 2010
    Options
    youneedmorepeople.jpg.............

i see he hate budden as much as he hate jay lol
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    da ? ?? ok cuzzo ... if its 8 vs 1 (it was actually 2 because mickey facts was there)

cool ... he knows and we all know he would lose for doing or saying something off the chain ... ok cool i can respect that. BUT ONCE A ? PUNCHES YOU IN UR FACE AS HARD AS HE CAN, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR JUST SITTING THERE AND TAKING THE SONNING THAT COMES AFTERWARDS. cats swung on you!!! they already struck you ... atleast just throw a couple haymakers, catch a few sucker punches, and get outta there. atleast get one punch off. dude just sat there and took a verbal sonning after being punched in the face. then they made him wear a wu tang/ice water bandana!! that is legendary ether that cant be recovered from LOL

thats like lebron james dunking on you, then walking you over to the bench, sonning you in front of your teammates, then MAKING you wear a cleveland cavaliers jersey. da ? ?!?!? ? you play for the lakers and ? dunked on you and made you wear their shirt?? you might as well wear thongs and high heels cuzzo ... ? is digusting SMMFH
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    da ? ?? ok cuzzo ... if its 8 vs 1 (it was actually 2 because mickey facts was there)

cool ... he knows and we all know he would lose for doing or saying something off the chain ... ok cool i can respect that. BUT ONCE A ? PUNCHES YOU IN UR FACE AS HARD AS HE CAN, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR JUST SITTING THERE AND TAKING THE SONNING THAT COMES AFTERWARDS. cats swung on you!!! they already struck you ... atleast just throw a couple haymakers, catch a few sucker punches, and get outta there. atleast get one punch off. dude just sat there and took a verbal sonning after being punched in the face. then they made him wear a wu tang/ice water bandana!! that is legendary ether that cant be recovered from LOL

thats like lebron james dunking on you, then walking you over to the bench, sonning you in front of your teammates, then MAKING you wear a cleveland cavaliers jersey. da ? ?!?!? ? you play for the lakers and ? dunked on you and made you wear their shirt?? you might as well wear thongs and high heels cuzzo ... ? is digusting SMMFH
    lol..real talk..
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options

LMAO!!!....Classic
  • tompetrez3
    edited May 2010
    Options
    walwyn wrote: »
    i see he hate budden as much as he hate jay lol

thats the thing. im not a hater. i gave jay z major props on that unreleased track someone posted up. i always will rep Vol 1 and made a BP1 appreciation thread. i was proud seeing him in the white house with his beautiful wife and mother in law and the president/first lady. all of thats great for him and all but im 28 years old and I dont buy the ? that he is built upon and dishing out in hip hop. thats for you young ? to be starstruck by his greatness. Behind that successful rapper that capitivated the hearts of you jigga warriors lies a man created from deceit, cowardice, treason, greed and now secular satanism. until Jay Z walks in the righteous path again i will continue to say ? JAY Z. he may a part of hip hop but this isnt his culture and he does nothing for the good of it as a whole. he just a bloodsucker like the average white collar jew making money off of the black experience.

and nobody hate buddens. i dont give a ? about buddens. its just
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the rulezzz of tha streetz vs. a white old man
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm watching them go at it right now, lol
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Joey need to stop ? with that Tweeter ? so much ? be on that bloggin ? all the time instead of making music like a rapper should
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited May 2010
    Options

yeah, cuz mickey facts is like joe budden's best friend.
    ? joe already said it, he did the smart thing to do, i know everybody here is like a ? internet gangsta when it comes to typing, and would most likely cry like a little ? if ever got into a real fight, but aint hatin on joey for doin what he thought that was smart at the moment, like a i said he made a call for a square dance and never got an answer. ? hate on joey cuz he's quite a ? ? at times (most of them), nobody proved joey was wrong when he made the vibe video btw.
    joe had already apologized for the whole misunderstanding ? was speakin his mind and got hit cuz of that? and then ? apologize after talkin ? about waka flocka and its ok.
    i love the Wu as much as anybody who loves real hip hop does, but this is just a bunch of ? ? .
    ? already know how it went down:the only disgusting thing here is that he had apologized before this whole ? went down.
  • walwyn
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? joe already said it, he did the smart thing to do, i know everybody here is like a ? internet gangsta when it comes to typing, and would most likely cry like a little ? if ever got into a real fight, but aint hatin on joey for doin what he thought that was smart at the moment, like a i said he made a call for a square dance and never got an answer. ? hate on joey cuz he's quite a ? ? at times (most of them), nobody proved joey was wrong when he made the vibe video btw.
    joe had already apologized for the whole misunderstanding ? was speakin his mind and got hit cuz of that? and then ? apologize after talkin ? about waka flocka and its ok.

i love the Wu as much as anybody who loves real hip hop does, but this is just a bunch of ? ? .
    ? already know how it went down:the only disgusting thing here is that he had apologized before this whole ? went down.

thats cuz ? is a part of wu-tang so he gets the "legend" pass
    and rae set that ? up IMO
    rappers cant have opinions anymore
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    joe buddens = EPIC FAIL

twitter is for the ? ... sorry. females.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yo the one thing that Joey can brag about is that he ? with the baddest chicks Somaya is fine
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited May 2010
    Options
    what the hell is wrong with dude, ? stay beefing with females over the net......
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so how many times does joe budden have to get punched with out even fighting back before you realize that him calling for a square dance is nothing more than a joke??

why didnt he ask for a fair one when him and rae were face to face??

so when i see you, i punch you in your face. when you see me, you get punched in your face by me. then you get back on the internet and ask for a fair one, then my boy who you were originally talking about chokes you.

what exactly are you arguing here??

joe buddens attacks women, but gets humilated by his peers in everyway

raekwon has a classic album and is a part of argueably the best group in hip hop history.
    joe buddens has had a successful single and is part of a so called supergoup in which all the members lost their recording deals

raekwon has millions
    joe buddens has thousands

raekwon is respected
    joe buddens gets sonned and disrespected

raekwon is like deebo
    joe buddens is like red asking for the chain his grandmomma bought him

raekwon won
    joe buddens lost

face it ... your feminine favorite rapper is the biggest ? in the industry .... souljah boy could dig joe buddens pockets
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so how many times does joe budden have to get punched with out even fighting back before you realize that him calling for a square dance is nothing more than a joke??

why didnt he ask for a fair one when him and rae were face to face??

so when i see you, i punch you in your face. when you see me, you get punched in your face by me. then you get back on the internet and ask for a fair one, then my boy who you were originally talking about chokes you.

what exactly are you arguing here??

joe buddens attacks women, but gets humilated by his peers in everyway

raekwon has a classic album and is a part of argueably the best group in hip hop history.
    joe buddens has had a successful single and is part of a so called supergoup in which all the members lost their recording deals

raekwon has millions
    joe buddens has thousands

raekwon is respected
    joe buddens gets sonned and disrespected

raekwon is like deebo
    joe buddens is like red asking for the chain his grandmomma bought him

raekwon won
    joe buddens lost

face it ... your feminine favorite rapper is the biggest ? in the industry .... souljah boy could dig joe buddens pockets

lmfao @ been one of my fav. rappers, he not on my top 10, maybe 20 tho
    raekwon won, truth, but in a ? move, that really made me smh cuz he's also in my top 20, whats the point of the whole punch thing if had already apologized? oh to show how ? gangsta rae still is? damn son, dude needs other 7 guys to show anybody how ? gangsta he still is? well thats ? terrible cuz he's the ? that put the purple tape out.
    like if ? was gonna let 'em fight 1 on 1 lmfao you know it wasnt gonna happen right there
    and still, joe is right now a better rapper than method man, and its not sayin that ? (or anybody in the Wu) suck, its just speakin that when it comes to lyrics, joe is better, but of course you've only heard pump it up so you dont know ? about what im talkin about. i seriously couldnt care less about joe's personal ? life, i was ? laughin when i saw the pic of the goons coming into the room, i was laughin when i saw the vid of those ? sayin exactly what happened and i was ? dead when i saw the pic of joe wearin the icewater bandana.
    but i speak my mind, and to me, the whole thing was a really lame move from my point of view, ? funny tho.
    bottom line, the Wu tang clan aint nothing to ? with, period so if you're a rapper, dont you dare to have a negative opinion going to the media about them.