Old school no limit fans! I got a sad sad story to tell y'all.

Options

Comments

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The level of disrespect for this man thread is asinine dawg. ? get killed for this type of ? forreal.
  • lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    The level of disrespect for this man thread is asinine dawg. ? get killed for this type of ? forreal.

They Shootin!!! Ahh!!! Made You Look!
    He a slave to The Reason n we dont go buy the book!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know of somebody who rolls w/ a rap star who works at a pizza shop

LOL roll/pizza
  • lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

LOL roll/pizza

Dont u ? w/ Redman.. is he roc'n blue Domino's??

• tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a No Limit fan and I don't find this to be amusing at all. I expected to come in here and hear that another soldier passed or got locked up.

King George is a sucker. PERNT blank period.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all a bunch of damn heathens!!! SMH. I was gone take a pic and drop it here but cuzzo been through enough lol!!!

do an interview vlog with him especially if he got some ill stories about NO ... could be something thatll catch alot of views on the net if he got some good stories ....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a No Limit fan and I don't find this to be amusing at all. I expected to come in here and hear that another soldier passed or got locked up.

damn heard a lot of them No Limit ? is in bad shape u got any proof for da bolded?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should've asked him, he'd probably love talking bout that ?
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lonestarg wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »

LOL roll/pizza

Dont u ? w/ Redman.. is he roc'n blue Domino's??

Redman works in a pizza shop now? He at least owns the spot right? There's nothing wrong with that if he owns it.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't mr serve on here talking how p paid everybody and everybody got their publishing or some whack ? .

I don't believe that.
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P bought all his artists a house and a car in their name. They got paid up front and he didn't keep none of their publishing
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P bought all his artists a house and a car in their name. They got paid up front and he didn't keep none of their publishing

I don't believe that ? ,thats bad for business.

• DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So where's the story
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El-fTdnUTN4

tripped ova dis vid on youtube im dyin lls Master P's funniest adlibs
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I remember about KG.

What make it so bad is I think him and P parted ways like right before the tank blew up. I sometimes get him and Tre-8(RIP) confused. But I actually liked some of KG's features on DSH and early NL material.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ this thread being derailed into a guiness meat beating record discussion
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo what's this about Redman working in a pizza shop
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    Yo what's this about Redman working in a pizza shop

Some of you really need to improve your reading skills.

Nowhere does it say Redman serves pizzas.....
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da ? going on in here
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    i used to work t Rasputin back in the day
    Which one? I used to work there too lol. The one in san larenzo, the same one where I saw king george. ? still got the soldier rag on though.

LOL ? really trying to summon that ? pk tk in here with this ? ? .

the one in Newark where I used to live my parents are still there tho. I was there when it first opened in 99 fresh outta high school. I worked there for a couple of years. I just went back to visit in the bay area and they tore that whole building down. I think it had been vacant for the last 5 years or so. I still cant believe it closed down. I think it was the biggest out of all the locations. also theres one on haight st. in SF now. its small as ? tho.
    The biggest one is in berkeley. The roots came through and did a little performance a few years ago. They got a downstairs basement type area. It looks like a mom and pop store from the late 80's/early 90's.
    Haha which Rasputin did this happen at?
    The one in san lorenzo down the street from bayfair mall
    antarticp wrote: »
    Y'all a bunch of damn heathens!!! SMH. I was gone take a pic and drop it here but cuzzo been through enough lol!!!

do an interview vlog with him especially if he got some ill stories about NO ... could be something thatll catch alot of views on the net if he got some good stories ....
    LOL if y'all would have seen the state this cat was in you wouldn't have asked him either. I don't think y'all understand, my man was back to negative square one. Selling your material on the street and promoting yourself. No limit was like the biggest record company in the bay at that time. now you back on the streets hustling, I doubt he wants to talk about P super rich ass.

BlackAX410 wrote: »

damn heard a lot of them No Limit ? is in bad shape u got any proof for da bolded?
    I wonder about this too. Serv on, fiend, mia X, Them twinz, skinny dude that used to sing all the hooks, big ed, and mac(did he die?)

I hope fiend aint turned into a fiend lol. This ? still go hard.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i used to work t Rasputin back in the day
    Which one? I used to work there too lol. The one in san larenzo, the same one where I saw king george. ? still got the soldier rag on though.

LOL ? really trying to summon that ? pk tk in here with this ? ? .

the one in Newark where I used to live my parents are still there tho. I was there when it first opened in 99 fresh outta high school. I worked there for a couple of years. I just went back to visit in the bay area and they tore that whole building down. I think it had been vacant for the last 5 years or so. I still cant believe it closed down. I think it was the biggest out of all the locations. also theres one on haight st. in SF now. its small as ? tho.
    The biggest one is in berkeley. The roots came through and did a little performance a few years ago. They got a downstairs basement type area. It looks like a mom and pop store from the late 80's/early 90's.
    Haha which Rasputin did this happen at?
    The one in san lorenzo down the street from bayfair mall
    antarticp wrote: »

LOL if y'all would have seen the state this cat was in you wouldn't have asked him either. I don't think y'all understand, my man was back to negative square one. Selling your material on the street and promoting yourself. No limit was like the biggest record company in the bay at that time. now you back on the streets hustling, I doubt he wants to talk about P super rich ass.

BlackAX410 wrote: »

I wonder about this too. Serv on, fiend, mia X, Them twinz, skinny dude that used to sing all the hooks, big ed, and mac(did he die?)

Na i know berkley is big but the ownerr toldus we had the biggest one. There was plansbtonlut a cafe in ours at one point but it never happend. Once i left they did donconstruction on it but nothing came out of it
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »

According to Mr. Serv-On,Basically, P was doin' a huge business deal. Contracts came out; we didn't live by contracts, we lived by handshakes and word—blood in, blood out. Our contracts was better than any contracts, ever. I own my masters! We own everything.

Fiend still raps , he's released mixtapes the past few years and be with Curren$y a lo t, MO.B.? the one who was singing them awful ass hooks i think dude a J , and Big Ed been dead

but Serv-On broke down why No-Limit broke up.

Mr. Serv-On, who helped bring KLC and Craig B to the label before its mainstream success watched his friends bring in legal counsel. "We had people in our circle that weren't so-they-say 'street guys'—and they was with that ? . So one day [in a phone meeting], P was like, 'Man, they don't wanna sign [the contract], ? 'em!' The [lawyer had Beats By The Pound] on speaker. And they heard it. P didn't really mean nothin' by it; he was just gettin' mad, like you would with your homie."

According to Serv, KLC felt particularly slighted, after producing hits such as "Bout It, Bout It," "Make 'Em Say Uhh!" and "Down 4 My ? ," all major hits on top-selling albums. Mr. Serv-On explained, "[KLC and Master P] was like [Dr.] Dre and Snoop [Dogg]. That kinda really ? KL up, to hear that." Master P and KLC reportedly had several difficult verbal exchanges following the phone conversation. "P being stubborn, wouldn't apologize. KL was like, 'I'ma stand my ground.' So Beats By The Pound walked away. P waited so long to say, 'Man, Serv, go call Beats, let's work this out.' It was too late. They was gettin' deals." Beats By The Pound left the label, working under the name Medicine Men. In recent years, KLC has worked with the likes of Bun B, B.G., and former No Limit artists Curren$y and Mystikal.

Beats By The Pound's departure upset the roster at the label, which included Fiend, Mia X and Magic, in addition to Mr. Serv-On. "When they walked off, all the artists were like, 'P, we're not workin' with these other producers.'

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.23804/title.mr-serv-on-recalls-the-phone-conversation-that-broke-up-no-limit-records
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »

According to Mr. Serv-On,Basically, P was doin' a huge business deal. Contracts came out; we didn't live by contracts, we lived by handshakes and word—blood in, blood out. Our contracts was better than any contracts, ever. I own my masters! We own everything.

Fiend still raps , he's released mixtapes the past few years and be with Curren$y a lo t, MO.B.? the one who was singing them awful ass hooks i think dude a J , and Big Ed been dead

but Serv-On broke down why No-Limit broke up.

Mr. Serv-On, who helped bring KLC and Craig B to the label before its mainstream success watched his friends bring in legal counsel. "We had people in our circle that weren't so-they-say 'street guys'—and they was with that ? . So one day [in a phone meeting], P was like, 'Man, they don't wanna sign [the contract], ? 'em!' The [lawyer had Beats By The Pound] on speaker. And they heard it. P didn't really mean nothin' by it; he was just gettin' mad, like you would with your homie."

According to Serv, KLC felt particularly slighted, after producing hits such as "Bout It, Bout It," "Make 'Em Say Uhh!" and "Down 4 My ? ," all major hits on top-selling albums. Mr. Serv-On explained, "[KLC and Master P] was like [Dr.] Dre and Snoop [Dogg]. That kinda really ? KL up, to hear that." Master P and KLC reportedly had several difficult verbal exchanges following the phone conversation. "P being stubborn, wouldn't apologize. KL was like, 'I'ma stand my ground.' So Beats By The Pound walked away. P waited so long to say, 'Man, Serv, go call Beats, let's work this out.' It was too late. They was gettin' deals." Beats By The Pound left the label, working under the name Medicine Men. In recent years, KLC has worked with the likes of Bun B, B.G., and former No Limit artists Curren$y and Mystikal.

Beats By The Pound's departure upset the roster at the label, which included Fiend, Mia X and Magic, in addition to Mr. Serv-On. "When they walked off, all the artists were like, 'P, we're not workin' with these other producers.'

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.23804/title.mr-serv-on-recalls-the-phone-conversation-that-broke-up-no-limit-records
    ? DAYUMN!! so the same ? happened to them as what happened to the roc and def row. SMH, people need backup plans and stop putting themselves in the hands of another man.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im the genetic freak and Im not normal