Mugshot pics - Fair / Foul

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
I don't know when this ? started, or if it's even legal but I think it's ? up that peoples' mugshots be posted online.

What's your opinion ?

Mugshot pics - Fair / Foul 57 votes

Fair
21%
Dupacplaymaker88CopperAP12VIBETheEyeronic1Idiopathic JokerTurfaholicTrollio Gold_CertificateonetoughmiracleMike. 12 votes
Fair - if they're found guilty
33%
dwade206blakfyahkingS2Jstringer bellGot Em Shookbighutchs_a_m_r_i_ohauteGlockLesnar caddo manAjackson17Mister B.ShizlanskyYoung GunnerAristo_V300PiffyHazeTrillfateParallelKat 19 votes
Foul
45%
bambuBelovedAfeniJusDre313PurrGettinLo700emaculatemryounggunspit_fiyaunspoken_respectgdatruth2.07figzCrude_numbaz...80's babyfuc_i_look_likeValentinez A. Kaiser_Goldie_Neophyte WolfgangRubato GarciaBrideofKilla 26 votes

Comments

• 7figz
    Options
    Foul
    Consider you get arrested and released / no charges / charges dismissed etc... and a potential employer see that ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol I have a few friends whos mug shots pop up as soon as you google them. Cooooold World.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're a ? idiot u know that?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    if it was for online mugshots, flowers would've never got exposed for stealing vibrators and stockings
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You said with pics.....................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Foul
    there's a weekly mugshot newspaper here in Charlotte that publishes all of the weekly mugshots on their front page. Full names, reason for arrest, EVERYTHING. It's foul, especially since this paper is making $ off their mugshots.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    if it was for online mugshots, flowers would've never got exposed for stealing vibrators and stockings
    HqvQ2Bp.gif

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant ever find my mugshot.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    in this crazy world
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    in this crazy world

Why you aint rioting ? ???????????? Your state let a baby killer get off and your state let a ? ? an unarmed teen black teenager........ What's really good???????? They marchin in other states and Miami/ Florida been quiet as ? ............... Mark Rubio got yall on ? status or what????????? Yall protested until yall seen them police cars??????? Remember you made a thread about "? finna go down"?????????????? Is it safe to say yall ? ? in Florida some hoes or some ? ????????????????? Florida ? quiet as ? but Oakland and San Fransico gotta rally on the other end of the country and yall ? still quiet.................. Inb4 you didnt read tactic............. FLorida is more bitchmade than Cali comin from a Chicago ? .............
  • 7figz
    Options
    Foul
    @stringer bell, I believe a spoiler's in order.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair - if they're found guilty
    bryant_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=433&q=85

Ew.

Because a mugshot online is doing anymore damage than a simple background check.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    bryant_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=433&q=85

what did handiman do? I don't think i'm ready to hear about a ? dopeman. XD
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    People eat this ? up.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    The law states that they are public record......

If you know when and what you were arrested for then they release the pics........

Problem is.....

They are just releasing all of these pics for profit.....

Not in accordance with. Open records acts.......

A lot of counties are stopping this ? ......
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    I requested and got my old mug shots......

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    in this crazy world

Why you aint rioting ? ???????????? Your state let a baby killer get off and your state let a ? ? an unarmed teen black teenager........ What's really good???????? They marchin in other states and Miami/ Florida been quiet as ? ............... Mark Rubio got yall on ? status or what????????? Yall protested until yall seen them police cars??????? Remember you made a thread about "? finna go down"?????????????? Is it safe to say yall ? ? in Florida some hoes or some ? ????????????????? Florida ? quiet as ? but Oakland and San Fransico gotta rally on the other end of the country and yall ? still quiet.................. Inb4 you didnt read tactic............. FLorida is more bitchmade than Cali comin from a Chicago ? .............

Oo ?

Plap I know u ain't gonna let him do u like that
  • 7figz
    Options
    Foul
    its kinda foul but hey...its part of the wack process.

Taking your picture might be part of the process but what part of the game is posting that ? online ?

And to people saying it's fair -

You do realize that you can get arrested, even without committing a crime, and have the same ? happen to you ?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair
    ? 's hilarious.
  • 7figz
    Options
    Foul
    Bump.

Let's revisit this ? and get some opinions from some new posters.

Why the ? are peoples' mugshots all over the internet ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    I know mad ? with mugshots online. ? is hilarious...because it ain't me. In truth, ? is kinda foul. Not only do they have the mugshot, but the ? crime you are accused of or committed. In Georgia, they got your full criminal history online, arrests dates, release dates, if you're still in jail they have the date you are scheduled to be released and all that.

? is crazy.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul
    I've always felt that ? was foul.

A lot of those people end up being not guilty or are never charged yet their mugshot, alleged crime, and sometimes physical address and other sensitive information is still out there.

It's nothing more than a tool used to embarrass people when in reality they might not have even done anything wrong.