The Official 2013-2014 NBA Offseason Thread

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    My bad it was 25K. But Wade got the kids so what the ? she spending it on? She must be gone on that water water.....

She shouldn't even be getting that. She should be paying him child support.

It would be a waste of time trying to put her on child support
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I wonder how she got that other ? to stand out there with her and hold up that ? sign lol

Bird ? flock together
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is exactly why Im a FULL SUPPORTER of abortion
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lol

but she's saying "mother of his children" like she's taking care of his children.

? you are GROWN!, basically telling ppl you need someone to take care of you like a child.

The worst part is the fact that if Wade was a school teacher or factory worker she would be at a nail shop braggin' talmbout "Let that nikka have those lil bad ass kids, they look just like him anyway, kekeke..."

But since he's a multi millionaire smashing a movie star she acting like she just got Trayvon'd.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna put too much stock in SL but Ben McLemore looks terrible
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    I don't wanna put too much stock in SL but Ben McLemore looks terrible

but, but, jay bilas said he is the best overall talent in the draft1?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope wade's kids dont see those pics or catch wind about siovaughn
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He's taking care of his children he don't owe her nothing. Tell her ass to go get a job.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2014 predictions.July 1-15 ,2014

Melo leaves the knicks
    Miami and Cleveland will battle For Lebron(don't know where he goes)
    Bulls get Lamarcus Aldridge OR Kevin Love in a trade
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2014 predictions.July 1-15 ,2014

Melo leaves the knicks
    Miami and Cleveland will battle For Lebron(don't know where he goes)
    Bulls get Lamarcus Aldridge OR Kevin Love in a trade

Co-sign. I think lma is between Houston and Chicago. Love will find a way to get to the Lakers or go somewhere else.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think Aldridge is gone if not this offseason probably by the trade deadline. Love will probably stick around and depending on how well the Wolves are playing could stay or be shipped out by the deadline or next offseason
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aldridge trying to get to the Bulls now but Portland being too greedy
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not this ? again.

Besides, that trade would put the bulls back at square one.

The goal ain't to get somebody just to say "we got somebody" it's to actually get better and not mortgage the future or give up current key players in the process.

Moving Deng makes sense, but not Deng AND Noah.

That would be ? ' ? .
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

Not this ? again.

The goal ain't to get somebody just to say "we got somebody" it's to actually get better and not mortgage the future or give up current key players in the process.

That would be ? ' ? .

Noah for Aldridge is a fair swap. If they could work out a deal around taj gibson obviously that would be a better deal for the bulls but i don't see portland going for that. They would want a blue chip player back and besides Rose Noah is the only player that makes sense. Deng for Gordon makes sense for both teams. Deng isn't getting an extension for the bulls and Butler got next. He's not a SG so moving Deng opens up the 3 spot for JB.

Rose
    Gordon
    Butler
    Gibson
    LA

Thats the best starting 5 in the NBA.. on paper. I understand that the bulls already have chemistry and they have a chance to contend this season but i think that trade puts them over the top. Noah is injury prone and Deng is in the last year of his deal and also injury prone. Deng for Gordon is an even swap but that gamble could end up being worth it come playoff time
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not this ? again.

That would be ? ' ? .

Noah for Aldridge is a fair swap. If they could work out a deal around taj gibson obviously that would be a better deal for the bulls but i don't see portland going for that. They would want a blue chip player back and besides Rose Noah is the only player that makes sense. Deng for Gordon makes sense for both teams. Deng isn't getting an extension for the bulls and Butler got next. He's not a SG so moving Deng opens up the 3 spot for JB.

Rose
    Gordon
    Butler
    Gibson
    LA

Thats the best starting 5 in the NBA.. on paper. I understand that the bulls already have chemistry and they have a chance to contend this season but i think that trade puts them over the top. Noah is injury prone and Deng is in the last year of his deal and also injury prone. Deng for Gordon is an even swap but that gamble could end up being worth it come playoff time

NV98k.gif

If they're were going to give up both (noah & Deng), they would've done it by now
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lateral move at best.. The idea is to get LA next to Noah. Besides LA doesn't want to be at Center. Just need to have the Charlotte pick gain/maintain it's value.

Bulls are probably gonna be talked about in trades at the deadline heavy. But all Bulls fans know that don't mean ? because "standing pat" is the Bulls motto.

Now I want them to make moves to win now, but damn I wouldn't be mad seeing Mirotic come over and if they could cash in on Charlotte pick for this draft class.. moving that and the given 1st rd Bulls pick to get up to top 5.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    theres no way the bulls are getting LA without giving up Noah
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theres no way the bulls are getting LA without giving up Noah

He would have to demand a trade there.. or wait to sign outright in 15/16... but leverage is gonna run out on the Blazers the longer they wait. With Dwight so called leaving money on the table, what's to stop LA?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we don't make any noise with our current roster and we don't get bron bck (which I know we won't) kyrie will split when his contract is up