6 year old girl shot at memorial for dead relative... guess where?

Options

Comments

• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    kAjUn wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    If you want attention from women, why not just PM them instead of running up in a ? thread looking for them? You either ? or ? , make your choice...

i don't have nothing to hide poncho....

lol wtf
    rofl...i said that cause i can admit and do things openly cause i have nothing to hide...me goating kai for preferring light skin dudes...

i see what you are saying tho. I mean if there was a thread dedicated to some white dude, and a female poster was describing the qualities of that man that made him attractive, i would absolutely goat the post if i were not attracted to women

yall ? ain't ? lol....

hA552CC2C

You like being called a ? ?

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    If you want attention from women, why not just PM them instead of running up in a ? thread looking for them? You either ? or ? , make your choice...

i don't have nothing to hide poncho....

lol wtf
    rofl...i said that cause i can admit and do things openly cause i have nothing to hide...me goating kai for preferring light skin dudes...

i see what you are saying tho. I mean if there was a thread dedicated to some white dude, and a female poster was describing the qualities of that man that made him attractive, i would absolutely goat the post if i were not attracted to women

yall ? ain't ? lol....

hA552CC2C

You like being called a ? ?

only by my girl
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    somebody photoshop the bat signal with a ? pics disclaimer to finish this ? off
    hpt8bKi.png

? Damn

Batman is done

Where is @DarkOne360 with that Bak Signal pic with Moreno cakes as the Batman sign?

I'm never done looking at ? newds.

Fixed for accuracy.

• Batman.
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    somebody photoshop the bat signal with a ? pics disclaimer to finish this ? off
    hpt8bKi.png

? Damn

Batman is done

Where is @DarkOne360 with that Bak Signal pic with Moreno cakes as the Batman sign?

I'm never done looking at ? newds.

Fixed for accuracy.

You'd like that, wouldn't you?
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went to get some Harold's , Blunts, and Beer's and this ? still goin' on

I don't even know the girls name, but I hope she all good
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    So Batman, the french dude, the weirdo who makes crazy videos about the ic, sneak, shithappens, and the ? who likes light skinned men all have been confirmed as ? ??

this is clearly really important to you.

please leave me off your valentine list, new guy.
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    NO NOT BATMAN!!!!!!!!!

• Batman.
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    So Batman, the french dude, the weirdo who makes crazy videos about the ic, sneak, shithappens, and the ? who likes light skinned men all have been confirmed as ? ??

thats ? up lol i don't have nothing to hide i just have pride for being light skin....but it's standard decorum and I take my L...I should've just said "thanks kai for loving us light skin men"

i'm officially putting myself on reaction probation for ? myself over.....smgdh @matt
  • Batman.
    Options

thats ? up lol i don't have nothing to hide i just have pride for being light skin....but it's standard decorum and I take my L...I should've just said "thanks kai for loving us light skin men"

i'm officially putting myself on reaction probation for ? myself over.....smgdh @matt

? that, I'm not taking an L. Ya'll ? been on my ? for 13 pages, should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC Never Forgets

Never
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall might as well change the thread title...

Holy ? Watching Batman! nh
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As if running around at night with boys tights and masks wasn't bad enough this ? thinking about grown men being "on his ? "

batfag is off his meds
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that, I'm not taking an L. Ya'll ? been on my ? for 13 pages, should be ashamed of yourselves.

? outta here. you're u n your feelings because you prefer to suck ? .
  • Batman.
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

The ? ? Get your education, girl.
  • Purr
    Options
    Conflict wrote: »

you should just sign yo ? ass off and never come back

shut up
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now we know why u kept curving catwoman
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol@ an ? french canadian named batman.
  • Purr
    Options

tell that to my autocorrect bruh
  • Batman.
    Options

tell that to my autocorrect bruh

Can't afford you to use an excuse, when you wouldn't allow me to. I clicked a female thread, you butchered the english language.

You're about as intelligent as Rachel Jeantel.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread ran its course..this was entertaining though
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options