• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...I plead the FIF!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Nah no OCD. I don't go crazy, I just don't feel right. That's just another way germs are passed. I'm more of a germaphobe.

My hands are already rough though and all the washing so much makes them even more dry. Some chicks don't like it but I'm like at least they're clean. This lady I knew who moved back to Eastern Europe gave me a bottle of Keri Lotion as a parting gift. I didn't realize I got ethered until just now lol.

I can't stand sweaty hands'd ? who still extend a hand for a shake. I don't even understand how palms can sweat. My palms produce absolutely zero wetness. Sometimes I swipe my body with my palm and scratch myself.

You might have a mild case of OCD.

You need to moisturize your hands after you wash them. The soap and anti-baterica sanitizer strips away the natural moisture in your hands. You must replenish it before your hands begin to severely ? from the dryness, and that ? hurts.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I carry lotion in the briefcase now so I'm good.

Another confession: I ball my fists before I leave the house. I'll trim my nails if they have grown to an uncomfortable length. I need my balled fist to have a comfortable feeling just in case a combat situation arises.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I have a ginormous craving to get totally obliterated, where I am crawling to my bed, head spinning, forgetting the alphabet shmammered. And I shall when my youngest goes to camp.

RIP BA.

You were a great Canadian.

? I haven't got lit in a whiiiiiiiiile. And then I'm coming here to raise hell.

@me when you do, so I can laugh.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Another confession: I ball my fists before I leave the house. I'll trim my nails if they have grown to an uncomfortable length. I need my balled fist to have a comfortable feeling just in case a combat situation arises.

Yea, you have OCD.

Get it check out, boo.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you wash your hands after handling/exchanging money?

I'd agree you have a slight OCD, I got it slightly but only in the workplace for some reason at home I couldn't give a ? , at work you move my ? around I'm flipping out.... Hmm maybe I just like my workmates.
  • englishdude
    Options
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everytime I used the restroom even in the public bathroom.

I bring out my clorox from out my bookbag and spray so it alleviate the stench in the restrooms.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That day SIX posted her tiddy pic ...

Andre 3 stacks voice : FAP FAP FAP FAP
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Theodis wrote: »
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    I had been in a few fire fights before, but the 1st time I shot someone up close and personal I felt kind of bad about it. He wasn't a combatant either. This was during a time when their tactics were to drive a car loaded with bombs next to our convoy and blow it up. Our orders were to not let any cars get too close to us. He wouldn't stop, so I stopped him. My boys loved it and gave me all kinds of props and praise, but I felt bad for about 3 days.

dont feel bad about it.

them mother ? wanna act like they dont understand the univesal sign for "stop"

No doubt, was years ago though.

Any more crazy stories

Lots, I don't talk about everything though.

Our scouts spotted some suspicious activity going on under a bridge. We were in route to intercept when we see a huge explosion. We roll up to find 3 dead bodies and a burnt up van. Dudes were trying to plant an ied and it went off on them. Burnt flesh is the worst smell you will ever smell.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When a tragedy happens I have uncontrollable thoughts of hoping the max number of people were hurt and/or killed.

Not sure why...
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    When i was 3 years old i ran headfirst into a dresser busted da left side of my head open had to get stitches nd got a scar dats still there today

builds character.
    :))
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I've lived in Nigeria my whole adult life . .

And I communicate in pidgeon (broken) English with my young bro . ..

I flog you wellwell! Me no sabi this!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Confession Pt. 1

While I generally don't ? bugs ie. spiders, I have no problem with protecting my fruits against knats using weapons of mass destruction, the choice is yours.

Fly_swatter.jpg
    kitchen-towels-oven-door.jpg

Pt. 2

The guilt kicks in.

You should just use vinegar..... They are attracted to it .
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I.want to be the IC rookie of the year by working my butts off and mastering english.
  • 1of1
    Options

Do you wash your hands after handling/exchanging money?

I'd agree you have a slight OCD, I got it slightly but only in the workplace for some reason at home I couldn't give a ? , at work you move my ? around I'm flipping out.... Hmm maybe I just like my workmates.

I hardly ever carry cash mainly b/c I feel safer using cards. There's almost no place where a debit or credit card can't be used these days. I'd never eat after touching cash without a thorough hand wash though.
  • 1of1
    Options
    KG called Villanueva a cancer patient b/c he has alopecia...during a game. I find that hilarious but ? were mad.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna hulk smash Tracy Ellis Ross
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna hulk smash Tracy Ellis Ross

? 'confessed' some ? thats a shared opinion among 80% of the male population. Lol.
  • englishdude
    Options
    Sometimes when in crowded areas with screaming children I gotta use all my restraint not to go off on the parents or kid.

Not the kids that cry because thy need feeding etc but the ones who ccry for an hour straight while the mother just stares into the distance.

I also have a fear of leeches I will spaz out if I notice one on me.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have this friend that has this problem where everytime he drinks caffeine, he has this really uncomfortable itching in the ass, nh. That ? ? as ? for telling me this.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Cop pulled over for speeding. I said, 'I'm sorry...I didn't know I couldn't do that.' He let me off with a warning.

But....I DID know I couldn't do that!!!!

*sings* " we're not gonna take it!"
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    I have this friend that has this problem where everytime he drinks caffeine, he has this really uncomfortable itching in the ass, nh. That ? ? as ? for telling me this.

da ? ?
This discussion has been closed.