HAS A WOMAN EVER DONE SOMETHING TO YOU WHILE HAVING SEX THAT MADE YOU SAY "DAMN"

Options
124»

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idgaf it's my ? I do what I want!!!
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i swear i heard the same ? on that HBO documentary

Pimps Up, Hos Down
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when she sucks the ? covered in her own goo. clean a ? up...#heavenly #toes curl
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have quite a few "Damn" moments in my life I will share a few....

I was lucky enough to convience this 19yr old hoodrat I was 16 in reality I was 14 went to the crib she was acting like she wasn't fuccin and got to kissing and rubbin ? she gets on top rides my ? and gets to flooding first time I had some ? creaming all over my stomach and ? flet like a champ

as a junior in HS I was getting head from this freaky freshman chick while laying on her bad and she was licking my ? then out of nowhere started to eat some ass I damn near ripped her pillow in half

in 2000 I was smashing the chick I meet in Yuma AZ during a field op and she was riding and she never squirted before and her ? was like a open fire hydrant squirting all over the place ? jumped up and ran to the bathroom shaking and ?

there are more but this will do....

breh i cannot cosign this ? ....

• BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    basically like everybody else....first time a chich let me buss in her mouth....? was heavenly...she set the standard so high....any chick after that...if they wasnt swallowin they wasnt doin it right

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White chick I use to deal wit threw her azzz back. I was getting ready to leave, when she wanted to go another round. She bends over on the corner of her bed. Got undressed again, and slid back in. Hefa started throwing it back...CLAWD!!

Caught my azzz off guard b/c I'm usually the dominate one. Hefa damn there buckled my knees, and almost made me collapsed.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chick took my glass of henny..stirred it with my ? , took and sip and started sucking me off
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are so precious.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Years ago... I was ? with this older chick (I was 20 and she was like 27)... just as I'm about to nut, she looks me right in the eyes... and says, I want you to ? my sister too. Maaaaaan... 2 days later... a 3some with her and her sister. You couldn't tell this ? ? for weeks

DID THEY KISS?

th?id=H.4914156642306481&pid=1.7
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Years ago... I was ? with this older chick (I was 20 and she was like 27)... just as I'm about to nut, she looks me right in the eyes... and says, I want you to ? my sister too. Maaaaaan... 2 days later... a 3some with her and her sister. You couldn't tell this ? ? for weeks

i HAD MY ONLY 3SOME LAST YEAR U STILL CAN'T TELL ME ? ESPECIALLY THE THE WAY I ENDED IT
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This chick was riding me, shes about to orgasm so she digs her nails straight into my back. Im talking about some Wolverine ? . Still got the scar till this day. Same chick always left me with some deadly scratches, she always pierced my flesh with her nails. Another time (same chick), we finished ? and im tryna be out and chill with the homies. Im standing up texting, she pulls down my boxers and proceeds suckin my ? . Im tryna text, ? up my messages & what not. ? was GOAT.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this one mixed breed said she suck ? so well her voice sound like louis armstrong after

youtube.com/watch?v=V2RbFVRRtqI

i seeeeeee treeeeeeees of greeeeeeeen, red roses toooooooo
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Was riding me and did a split on my ?
  • Sandinista
    Sandinista Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah the memories.

I'd been flirting with this older woman (she was 37 I was 23) for weeks when she texted me late night to "? hang out". I knew what was up.

Came over to her crib...she's smoking in her front porch...smiles when she sees me...takes my hand...doesn't say a word and leads me inside into the living room.

Pushes me back into the couch...unzips my pants...takes out my ? ...is about to suck it when she looks up and says: "you gotta be quiet when I suck this ? 'cause my kids are asleep"

I was like "daaaaaaaamnnnnn"

She gave me a quick suck and then looked up and added: "...and then you gotta get the ? out of here. I got work in the morning". Came in her mouth within nanoseconds. No shame.

I was in love.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ??? Do u mean like DAMN! or DAMN!!!!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Chick from my gym...she added me on insta a year ago...few weeks back...i dm her..n got curved (i sent a pic with my ? print showing) ..she said i was doing too much...she never likes my pics liKe that...n i didnt know id i could pull her....SHOOT UT SHOT YALL

So i thought i blew my chance...2 days later she gives me her # ...we textn for week...she said i was cute..n she always see me at gym...she gave me the usual " are u just tryna ? blah blah"

I got text sayn come over...i was kinda cautious....i went over n she opener door in bra n panties.DAmn..i played it cool...we go to her room...she was like u can lay with me...boy i went in her RAW..no ? given she thought i put a condom on...lol..she had big soft tittts...big blk nipples...5'3 so im a foot taller.. i think im bouta put her on my team fulltime..

Her ? son was asleep in his room...im kickn all forts down like snoop in baby boy

I aint yo daddy punk
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    rollin on x wit a thick chocolate one in a raggedy dallas motel

chick grabbed her monster energy drink off the nightstand while she's riding, took a sip, and poured the rest of that ? all over the both of us and kept going

not at all the nastiest ? I ever had done but that ? was clutch at the moment lol

shawshank-redemption-rain-gif.gif?w=551

200x200px-ZC-2e5ad362_Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif