Ayo Lets Keep It Trill - If You Smoke Weed Around Your Child You A Horrible Parent

Options

Comments

• thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    on a scale of the bounty hunter to Amanda Bynes you are a 10 if you are trashy enough to weed in front of your kid

Idgaf if it comes from the earth, worms do to

Garbage ass ?

I just wanna say Hi There :-)
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    question is smoking squares and drinking in front of yo kid make u a bad parent 2?

We NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THAT

But we talking about weed.

What does anything else have to do with anything?

I don't bring up ? driving when I am talking about people being late at work?

Unless....

answer the question....

cuz its legal in Washington and Colorado... as long as u 21 u can smoke... so a person in those states basically treat weed like alcohol or squares.. so again do u think drinking alcohol or smoking squares around yo kid makes u a HORRIBLE parent?
  • thehonorable
    Options
    question is smoking squares and drinking in front of yo kid make u a bad parent 2?

Unless....

answer the question....

cuz its legal in Washington and Colorado... as long as u 21 u can smoke... so a person in those states basically treat weed like alcohol or squares.. so again do u think drinking alcohol or smoking squares around yo kid makes u a HORRIBLE parent?

Again = Standard deflection.

Just admit you don't care about your kids more than you care about "Getting Closer To Jah"
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Unless....

answer the question....

Again = Standard deflection.

Just admit you don't care about your kids more than you care about "Getting Closer To Jah"

no... not at all.. the reason i say this is because the reason most people say this is because its " illegal"

yet feel its ok 2 smoke in front of child or drink in front of a child..
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Unless....

answer the question....

Yes.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are functional ? heads, being functional and being an addict are two separate things. You can be both, and one can influence the other.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not gonna front last week i was smokin wit these 2 girls nd one of em had her 1 year old daughter around i felt horrible about it but then remembered it wasnt my seed so i took more hits from da ? wit 0 ? given it did kinda bother me when she reached for it tho
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Unless....

answer the question....

Yes.

lol... well idgaf if i eva have kids im not hiding the fact that i smoke and drink...

i kno plenty of people who are great parents that do the same so *shrugs*
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i do ? in front of my grandma
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    ? is not cool imo. I've been at other people's cribs and watched them blow big blunts around their toddlers w/ no ? given. As an adult it's a choice we make to smoke. Our children shouldn't be subjected to it. People who do it are basically saying "my high/addiction >>> the health of my child". Not only that, but I don't want to present that visual influence to my child. If he grows up and wants to smoke weed, it won't be because he saw daddy doing it.

Interestingly enough I've known my dad's smoked weed since I was a kid and it never once made me want to try it because he does it. If your kid wants to smoke they'll smoke regardless of it you do it or not.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are the detriments of smoking weed around children?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ? is not cool imo. I've been at other people's cribs and watched them blow big blunts around their toddlers w/ no ? given. As an adult it's a choice we make to smoke. Our children shouldn't be subjected to it. People who do it are basically saying "my high/addiction >>> the health of my child". Not only that, but I don't want to present that visual influence to my child. If he grows up and wants to smoke weed, it won't be because he saw daddy doing it.

Interestingly enough I've known my dad's smoked weed since I was a kid and it never once made me want to try it because he does it. If your kid wants to smoke they'll smoke regardless of it you do it or not.

true....my mom/ granddad/ gradmomma all smoked squares but i never got addicted 2 smoking them... none of them smoked weed around me but i do that.. my mom drinks grandmomma too i do that... my mom smoke ? and i don't do that either..
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about cigarettes an that's legal white people.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use to blaze blunts with my kinfolk when his son was an infant in the other room nappin'. does that count?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    if it's legal then u should do it since the white man makes all the rules an we are prisoners his logic is better than gods ....im going to drink gin an baby sit now an smoke cigs kus the white man say its okay....stop treading on my liberty swine!!!!!!!
  • thehonorable
    Options
    Did you just make this a race thing?
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. No question because you are setting a bad example. However I think smoking cigs in front of ya kids is worse. Bottom line is lead by example. Don't teach ya kid to do dumb ? or he/she will end up confused about his/her sexual preference like A.Jackson.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Did you just make this a race thing?

yes because white polticans make these laws based on their morality with no goood reason just kus they can an we submit yes ? u say its wrong...mind ya ? business what if i dont like you're culture but u force it on me is that wrong..an will imprision who don' t bow down
  • thehonorable
    Options
    I dont care about the law. I said earlier - Do what ever you want? What are you talking about -

Why would you want them to take in needless drugs that may or may not stunt they development? Who cares what whitey does
  • thehonorable
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

true....my mom/ granddad/ gradmomma all smoked squares but i never got addicted 2 smoking them... none of them smoked weed around me but i do that.. my mom drinks grandmomma too i do that... my mom smoke ? and i don't do that either..

Well then can you just admit your need to get high outweighs your love of your kid. Stop trying to justify it
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    um... lol@not doing what u want to do in your own house...
    simply not smoking in the same room as your kids should suffice... its far from that serious...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at marijuana not being harmful to the first hand smoker.

How's the water in da Nile?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    um... lol@not doing what u want to do in your own house...
    simply not smoking in the same room as your kids should suffice... its far from that serious...

This exactly.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so this proves that some ppl r careless in Denver... and that mary jane may cause drowsiness in young children... good job slime...