Confess Something...

Options

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    Sour wrote: »
    I have this friend that has this problem where everytime he drinks caffeine, he has this really uncomfortable itching in the ass, nh. That ? ? as ? for telling me this.

da ? ?

By friend I mean me. ? too embarrassing to tell anyone.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got a itchy ?

da ? ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have this friend that has this problem where everytime he drinks caffeine, he has this really uncomfortable itching in the ass, nh. That ? ? as ? for telling me this.

You might be allergic to caffeine. You need to go to an allergy clinic.

When I ate cinnamon years ago, I had broken out on my feet and hands. It looked like I had stuck my feet and hands into boiling water and let them blister. :(

What a horrible two weeks I had endured.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always was confused on the screen name meaning, "Biblical Atheist" by @irs.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I recently wiped my love stains all over a chicks silk panties
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    you have cancer

*phew* I thought it was a std. Thank ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    I often have fantasies of going ? deep inside Paula dean while she calls me a ? . Then I slap my meat on her forehead and tell her to make me some hotcakes.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to steal the beakers from my chemistry teacher to cook ? .

but I'd feel bad for stealin so i'd always bring em back the next day
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was a ? in middle school, only wanted Latinas

Ain't nothing wrong with that bruh
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stay farting around my girl and blaming the dogs for it
  • lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conflict wrote: »
    Went to a private school, so it was ? who been there their whole lives and white boys was too afraid to go outside of the Upper West side.

I once bought the cheap 2 dollar sweat wristbands for ball practice, stretched them out and wore them like they arm bands. The white boys/rich ? thought i Was rocking some new ? . I bought a pack of 5 pairs from Modells for like the 8 buck special , and sold them ? off to freshmen and sophmores at 7 bucks a band...

When they wanted to get into weed, i'd run up to any dominican bodega in the 150's, cop a nick, smoke like half the ? , fill the rest with slightly crushed italian seasoning, and sell the ? in school.

Are you lying?

Nah man, wish i was, cause i stupidly could have gotten kicked out for this dumb ? . Thing is, i didnt even really need the money like that. I was on scholarship, but i wasn't hurting for cash. I was just a young dumb ? looking to fake ass "hustle"
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pulled up next to this small restaurant once. My phone automatically connected to their wifi. There was no security on the router so I logged in to the router and turned off the wireless. It was an older couple that owned the place and this dude I know took advantage of them to turn it back on. I felt like ? when he told me..
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to put my right sock and shoe on first all of the time.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bet that's swj, nh.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    ^ IP check!
    I think Texaboi's homie was banned before they implemented vanilla, so the IP logs were replaced.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard this on the radio the other day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74RUJLOxS9U

I almost teared up....

ALMOST..
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watch movies online but its not because I am cheap. I do so I wont have to go to the movies alone. My girlfriend and I have different taste in movies.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still steal candy from gas stations and grocery stores
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I USED 2 STEAL CRABLEGGS FROM WALMART AND KROGER.. EVEN THOUGH I HAD THE MONEY....

I WOULD GO TO SELF CHECK OUT, SCAN THE PART THAT DIDNT HAVE THE PRICE CODE, PUT IT IN THE BAG AND RING UP MY BUTTER... PAY AND WALK OUT
This discussion has been closed.