MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol @kai yes gurl
    Tyras like ohhh baby sheila kicking girl
    Im like yes shelly kicking over here too

lol how we gon name our food babies

and 'elijah' please dont name the boy that, please

lol, my sister says she's about to go into labour every time she has to use the bathroom after eating too much

yeah @ mpr, elijah reminds me of elijah wood

i've always like the name Jabreel for a boy, that's the muslim version of Gabriel. i like Idris too, but i thoink that might just be cuz i love idris elba

moreno, are there more british guys like him? please say yes

elijah reminds me of the prophet from the bible. his dad wanted a 'c' name but i couldn't find any that i really liked except 'colin'.

Chris :)

that's my brother's name..
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    lol @kai yes gurl

lol, my sister says she's about to go into labour every time she has to use the bathroom after eating too much

i've always like the name Jabreel for a boy, that's the muslim version of Gabriel. i like Idris too, but i thoink that might just be cuz i love idris elba

elijah reminds me of the prophet from the bible. his dad wanted a 'c' name but i couldn't find any that i really liked except 'colin'.

What's your fascination with names that'll get you robbed?

i bet u like the name 'chauncey', huh?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lol @kai yes gurl

thy better looking, idris is UGLY

@MPR C name errmmm, channing, Christian, Cairo....
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lol @kai yes gurl

Canaan. A biblical name, (land that ? promised Abraham). Pronounced keinen . Strong name for a son, I don't know of anyone by that name.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    greatttttt name hyde parke
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @kai yes gurl

Chris :)

that's my brother's name..
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    lol @kai yes gurl

What's your fascination with names that'll get you robbed?

i bet u like the name 'chauncey', huh?

? I look like likin a ? 's name. MPR, I thought we were better than this...
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    Options
    greatttttt name hyde parke

thanks BabyB. Maybe,hopefully she will consider. just a thought.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to silence my baby mamas
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birth Control is a womans responsibility.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I like Cain, Campbell, Carsen, and Cash ... for boy names with the letter C
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Divorce rate is over 50 percent, but Marley is the only single mother.
  • thehonorable
    Options
    @MsSouthern How is it not a womans responsibility? Its your body for the abortion - it aint no more when its being created?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marley isnt going to be single very long
    #cosign
    #GOATmelater
    #inspiration
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    @MsSouthern How is it not a womans responsibility? Its your body for the abortion - it aint no more when its being created?

I think it's both people involved responsibility ..... it's not just about preventing pregnancy but also STD's and ?

but if you prefer to leave it solely up to the woman ...then don't complain later when your called Daddy or get that horrible itchy/burning feeling when you ? or worse.....

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @kai yes gurl

Yeah, don't pick a nice name like elijah, pick one like 'Jabreel' that is sure to get tossed into the garbage by any HR person reading your resume..smh

People, stop picking names because it's 'interesting' to you as a parent or unique, give a name your child can be proud of as an adult.

• BabyBugatti
    edited July 2013
    Options
    who the ? wants to be called Elijah? only Elijah i know is an albino 5'5 guy who sings in the church choir.
    why wouldnt someone be proud to becalled Jabreel/Gabriel? or Chris? or Canaan? or Christian

? ? , acting like we said name the boy 'Kleeundre'
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who the ? wants to be called Elijah? only Elijah i know is an albino 5'5 guy who sings in the church choir.
    why wouldnt someone be proud to becalled Jabreel/Gabriel? or Chris? or Canaan? or Christian

? ? , acting like we said name the boy 'Kleeundre'

I told her to name him Shango. That boy would have been that dude that no one ? with illogical with. They would know he is of the gods.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WeeZee wrote: »
    In such a liberated society with so much birth control available for a woman to get pregnant and become a single mother is her own fault.

Usually done to 'trap' a man, or because they're stupid, or because they didnt put much thought into who they reproduced with. .

not everywhere
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    In such a liberated society with so much birth control available for a woman to get pregnant and become a single mother is her own fault.

Usually done to 'trap' a man, or because they're stupid, or because they didnt put much thought into who they reproduced with. .

not everywhere

Ya Texas shut that ? down last week

• thehonorable
    Options

Basically.

Birth Control starts and ends with a woman.

If I want you to have a kid I CANNOT MAKE YOU. You could have the shot - take the pills - do the diaphram etc.

I swear to ? women never want to take responsibility ever.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

not everywhere

Ya Texas shut that ? down last week

Enlighten me.

Basically .....

They passed House Bill 1 ... which does not allow abortions past 20 weeks no matter what the circumstances are ; requires all clinics that preform abortions to become surgical facilities and the distance a clinic has to be from a surgical hospital is now no more than 30 miles

Now I'm not necessarily opposed to the 20 week part ... unless it's the case of ? , ? , or medically necessary. But by requiring the clinics to upgrade... it will cost too much and about 95% of all of them will have to shut down. This includes Planned Parenthood and others like them and they do more than just preform abortions. They provide BC to low income families/women along with STD testing, ? testing/counseling and referrals for mammograms. Also requiring the clinics to be within 30 miles from a hospital will shut a lot down too. Texas is a huge state with a lot of rural communities .... they are all not close to surgical hospitals. There is so much cost involved with upgrading and insurance that a lot of places just can't afford it.

What bothers me the most is that there are not any reports of women dying from abortions..... so why limit who when and where they can be done? Plus because of this ... it trickles down to taking women's healthcare from us.

Anyways...... to me it limits who can get birth control but location and your ability to afford it. Now people are saying if you can't afford it don't have sex... but in reality that is never going to happen.
  • thehonorable
    Options
    Now that is a shame - however 2 things.

1.It is still your responsibility to not get preggers. You live in a city so stop acting line it effects you. Yeah I feel for the rural people, but its Texas - everyone drives everywhere.

2. I don't consider Texas a real state - yall wacky world beyond that.
  • thehonorable
    Options
    Abortions are illegal out here thankfully. Unless the child or mothers health is at risk.

So these women havent got money for birth control but they can afford to raise a child?

Oh wait, I forgot about the dependence on 'child support' makes me sick.

Also note they got money for abortions.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Abortions are illegal out here thankfully. Unless the child or mothers health is at risk.

So these women havent got money for birth control but they can afford to raise a child?

Oh wait, I forgot about the dependence on 'child support' makes me sick.

I'm not saying that ... I think you should have a child when you are mentally and financially ready. And not everyone depends on child support either.

I'm just saying BC is not going to be readily available for everyone and to assume that will stop folks from having sex is crazy talk
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh wait,forgot about the dependence on 'child support' makes me sick.

Planned Parenthood provides free birth control and sexual education to low income women and families. By removing this option, the stage is being set for a greater dependence on welfare and higher poverty rates. Also, this brings about total government control over an individual, which is completely illegal and unethical.

Clearly, if a woman has gotten to the point of abortion, one of two things have occurred. One, she is keenly aware that she is not prepared to care for a child, and therefore wants to do what she feels is best. While many do not agree, this is a right a woman should have, and be able to exercise it with privacy. Two, it would present a medical problem, and would endanger the lives of both of them.

Child support is not a surefire way to live or survive, as many times, the obligor either stops working, or doesn't care to work long enough for money to be taken. So, for those you are solely focused on with this comment should be considered foolish. Many a parent, both male and female, raise children without the assistance of child support. It's amazing how those stats aren't thrown around. I suppose focusing on the negative aspect is far easier.

The idea and process of an abortion is a rather grim and unsavory act however, it is an unfortunate necessity. To take away a right afforded to every woman is a far greater injustice, in my opinion.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Marley how u turn afrocentric?
    She bought a few incense,got a word up subscription, and saw do the right thing

I used to tell datlyricalbandit all the time she was faking it cuz I never met in my life a afrocentric Dominican.

Datlyricalbandit quiet as ? throughtout all this and this broad was his homie.

my ? a dom an she afrocentric does Santeria an an all..