Comments

• esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Fact: Jay destroyed Big on this.

Well, this track was released posthumously, so Jay got a chance to redo his verse to make it sound perfect. Big didn't get a chance to polish his verse up.

Saying Jay destroyed Big on "Young Gs" is like saying Eminem destroyed Big on "Dead Wrong" which is just, well, dead wrong.

No Way Out's release was posthumous, but they recorded that song while he was alive.

“Young G's” was the second song Jay-Z and Biggie ever recorded together, and it would also be the last."

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/10/dream-hampton-decodes-puff-daddy-the-notorious-bigs-verses-from-young-gs
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    This the only track I think big got Jay on @s2jepeka

I'll just have to agree to disagree...but i really, really...really disagree! And i dont even think its close.

Confused....so I love the dough wasn't recorded together? Never knew/heard that. This joint is a certified banger. Straight classic and I play it all the time.
  • phrostface
    phrostface Members Posts: 136
    Options
    "got lawyers watching lawyers so I won't go broke"

[/close thread]
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought they did I Love the Dough together cuz the producer(forget his name t the moment) said they left to gp hang out and came back with Angela Winbush to sing the hook hours later...that's also why Jay didn't jump on Born Again cuz it wasn't the same vibe
  • MR Josh
    MR Josh Members Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    I thought they did I Love the Dough together cuz the producer(forget his name t the moment) said they left to gp hang out and came back with Angela Winbush to sing the hook hours later...that's also why Jay didn't jump on Born Again cuz it wasn't the same vibe

the producers name is Easy mo'B or something...he confirmed they did the song together

• esco soprano
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

You do know Jay was on Born Again right?

• esco soprano
    Options
    Edit: my bad that was duets
  • mike06
    Options
    Edit: my bad that was duets

Yeah and I'm pretty sure he wasn't that eager to jump on that either

• mike06
    Options
    phrostface wrote: »
    "got lawyers watching lawyers so I won't go broke"

[/close thread]

I wonder how many ? actually took that jewel and ran wit it....clearly not enough...lol