Guru Drops The Original Version Of Jay-Z's "Dead Presidents 3", Produced By Him

Options
2»

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This song leaked back in 09. It's great to hear the mastered version of this. Props Guru
  • masshood
    masshood Members Posts: 26
    Options
    One of the best instrumentals in a long time. It has so much soul and feeling in it.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    anyway to download this?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cw26k3

i hope this is loud enough ... had trouble with my recorder because i havent used it in ages LOL
    i tried my best to make this 320kbs etc etc

so when yall cats see this ? on the front page of AHH, spread the word that greg and them stole that ? from me LOL. i better get paid!!!

inbox me if link goes down. not sure how many downloads sendspace allows

Aye fam could you upload this record for me on youtube or sendspace ? I'm tryna download it in mp3 format.

It's Guru remix to Sky's The Limit, fam you don't understand how much I neeed this record, it's my favorite Big record. Every morning before I go to work I play that song just before I brush my teeth. I swear to ? I live by the "Hustler's Prayer". I need this remix fam...

ill try to do it tonite
  • antdatruth89
    antdatruth89 Members Posts: 18
    edited July 2013
    Options
    nice track. ski's version of DP is classic though
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    anyway to download this?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cw26k3

i hope this is loud enough ... had trouble with my recorder because i havent used it in ages LOL
    i tried my best to make this 320kbs etc etc

so when yall cats see this ? on the front page of AHH, spread the word that greg and them stole that ? from me LOL. i better get paid!!!

inbox me if link goes down. not sure how many downloads sendspace allows

Aye fam could you upload this record for me on youtube or sendspace ? I'm tryna download it in mp3 format.

It's Guru remix to Sky's The Limit, fam you don't understand how much I neeed this record, it's my favorite Big record. Every morning before I go to work I play that song just before I brush my teeth. I swear to ? I live by the "Hustler's Prayer". I need this remix fam...

ill try to do it tonite

Thanks fam !!! Just post it in this thread or send it to me via ? . I neeeeed this track brother.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g26r57
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    call him Young Guru out of respect... sheesh...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    call him Young Guru out of respect... sheesh...

He's 39...he aint young no more
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he should've picked a better name...
  • dollarandadream
    dollarandadream Members Posts: 236
    Options
    Like Lebron or Sebastian/ High School graduates/ Straight to the league I aint waiting for my knee to blow/ Yesterday I was needin' this dough/ Get it, I was kneadin' this dough