Can You Be In A Relationship And Never Engage In Sex?

Options
2»

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If yall not having sex how do you know someone is "everything you want in a person?"

Sex is at least 50% of a relationship.. So we dont even have a relationship if we aint ? .

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I can't front it'll be hard (no pun intended & n/h) but I'm willing to sacrifice
    Yes

If ur really in love with that person u should respect that ur s/o wants to wait. If u don't just find someone else and don't waste their time
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If yall not having sex how do you know someone is "everything you want in a person?"

Sex is at least 50% of a relationship.. So we dont even have a relationship if we aint ? .

At least 50? ? it's 100% cuz if you aren't having sex you might as well be friends. Who said soul mates had to be your s/o anyway. Daughter read me that quote not long ago, that: who says your "soul mate" isn't your sister, brother, cousin, friend etc. Mind was blown.
  • blacktux
    Options
    Well im saying at least 50% but i would rank it a lot higher. Most relationships fail because of either sex or money so i gotta leave room for the paper.

I agree with you though love...if we aint ? we friends.
  • blacktux
    Options
    A wild kingjamal appears.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell naw, if I can't ? then it's a wrap!
    [-X
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I'm young and full of ? .
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's one ? I knew who held up until marriage before shawty gave him the goods. I think they dated a gud 2 1/2 years nd he was faithful to her all that time. A month or so b4 the wedding they was hvn MAJOR problems in the relationship nd shawty slipped up badly nd ended up ? some other dude from the neighbourhood!!

So many L's on the dudes part smh.. I don't know wats worse...

A) Your fiancé cheating on u a month b4 ur wedding

or

B) U waiting 2 and a half cotdam years (nd still not even get to hit) nd some random ? getting them draws in a one night stand.

Smh... I wud ? around and get double life sentence if a chick did me greasy like that
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't front it'll be hard (no pun intended & n/h) but I'm willing to sacrifice
    what that mouth do tho?
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'll just get it elsewhere so it's cool
    what that mouth do tho?
    I applaud all you idealist but someone out there will polish it off for you, @illestni99ainne "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" especially the mouth hell, some here I heard say it ain't cheating...no reason for anyone feelings getting hurt. Plenty of trick hoes that are team players.
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's one ? I knew who held up until marriage before shawty gave him the goods. I think they dated a gud 2 1/2 years nd he was faithful to her all that time. A month or so b4 the wedding they was hvn MAJOR problems in the relationship nd shawty slipped up badly nd ended up ? some other dude from the neighbourhood!!

So many L's on the dudes part smh.. I don't know wats worse...

A) Your fiancé cheating on u a month b4 ur wedding

or

B) U waiting 2 and a half cotdam years (nd still not even get to hit) nd some random ? getting them draws in a one night stand.

Smh... I wud ? around and get double life sentence if a chick did me greasy like that
    Dammmn! And he still marries the braud lmao hope he worked out a deal allowing him to ? some other chicks to even things up.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll just get it elsewhere so it's cool
    Dammmn! And he still marries the braud lmao hope he worked out a deal allowing him to ? some other chicks to even things up.

@Tommy_Milfhitta "That's Gospel b".
  • Down South Slangin
    Down South Slangin Members Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Options
    Like a OG told me, "you gotta test drive a car before you buy it
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can Waite but not for very long after a while a relationship with no sex is one with no growth and it simply won't be worth my time.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH at agreeing to these conditions-
    says they can do ANYTHING sexual except engage in penetrative sex until y'all are married.
    - while some other scumbag laughs his ? ass off getting in the walls you "withheld" from, for marriage.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

" I'll make you wait for 2 1/2 years but not my neighbour "

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't spell relationship without relations
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's nothing like "love" in a relationship