charlie's thread...she's posting nekkid men's....

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZlko6v3QQjNLaD1mNDQCILWFzxkNPAWdBwGGHS10GiP6RecjP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSix4kMobwgKnlZxSJ_Gm770Vtlj12GgRWrDO3oMOGYWT40CH7xaA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT52LO_ttxBDt-bw93mrj_fKqLm12So45o79G10BiKDOysMgWE4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS65NrFEhExDqtNyKQkp4ElIwLAXrdefQx7tt3kcMyvVPSV_KKG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREj9pCGXHskSQK2e42vxwzPJ9FjxILQRHNg9kAoP-Bdmdf3Zs0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlMxxjgym1x6I5jVTG-1Q5otg2rj9SObwy5zY2bQLfekjYVdQJsw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcC5zJDTMIqql1W_JlCOxR6dJ923kiXwQjhMJKhhpm49Ytbgq2Nw

^^I have her book and can lend it to you digitally on Nook books. #SixCurrsAboutYoHurrs
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BabyBugatti Try to refrain. Relaxing the leave out hair for weave styles may seem advantageous but it will be hell when you want that portion to catch up with the rest of the ? natural hair. It's the chemical equivalent of shaving one half of your head. Get kinky twists or braids, perhaps? I guarantee you'll be happier you won't have to maintain upkeep at the line of demarcation. Keep trying, you can do it!!!
    iknow itll be hard work, but im already getting heat damage in the front. and twists and stuff are cute i do them like once every 2 years lol, but i prefer my hair loose.

I cant deal! my edges be needing 500gallons of gel to lay flat my baby hurr be doing some NEXT ? if i dont tame them, i simply cannot annndd i be sweating on my forehead like cray, so ? just get fuzzy again
    Plus i dont use heat on my hair when relaxed... i feel like either way my hair getting damaged, so may aswell go for the easier route.

dont disown me sixxxxxxx ill be like 80% natural lol
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Oh yeah, Congress introduced an "End Racial Profiling" bill after the Zimmerman verdict.

http://www.blackyouthproject.com/2013/07/end-racial-profiling-bill/

GOAT'd but I'm not holding my breath for this Congress to do anything all with it. 2014 people...VOTE!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Never make it pass the House with Tea Party running ?

That's why we have to get those ? out of there next election next year.

This post is SO important.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Baybey wrote: »
    moreno you ever tried creme of nature relaxer..they dont stink neither

no is it good?
    My mam used to use their texturizer
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZlko6v3QQjNLaD1mNDQCILWFzxkNPAWdBwGGHS10GiP6RecjP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSix4kMobwgKnlZxSJ_Gm770Vtlj12GgRWrDO3oMOGYWT40CH7xaA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT52LO_ttxBDt-bw93mrj_fKqLm12So45o79G10BiKDOysMgWE4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS65NrFEhExDqtNyKQkp4ElIwLAXrdefQx7tt3kcMyvVPSV_KKG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREj9pCGXHskSQK2e42vxwzPJ9FjxILQRHNg9kAoP-Bdmdf3Zs0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlMxxjgym1x6I5jVTG-1Q5otg2rj9SObwy5zY2bQLfekjYVdQJsw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcC5zJDTMIqql1W_JlCOxR6dJ923kiXwQjhMJKhhpm49Ytbgq2Nw

^^I have her book and can lend it to you digitally on Nook books. #SixCurrsAboutYoHurrs

ERGH nothing i love more than LONG natural hair
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Tea Party's relentlessness should be admired and their basic strategies/tactics should be employed.... they are a bunch of racist ? however the political impact they made has been huge and they are not ignored or marginalized in their party..

Progressivess need to be as effective in their efforts to form a coalition with our party.. instead of the splintering that the teaparty aides in the republican party

the Tea Party/Conservatives basic strategies/tactics
    are to tug at the fear,paranoid and bigotry that resides in their constituency

so far, so good

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I think the Tea Party/Conservatives are no longer concerned about winning the White House
    the Republican Party is though, that is the "civil war" that's taking place now

it should be clear now these are 2 separate groups.

The Tea Party know that long as they control the local and state governments
    they pretty much control, the country.

Send a few agents to Congress, and that will neutralize whatever other opposition there is.

that's why Obama and John Boehner are catching Hell
    Boehner is just to much of a coward & cry baby to call it for what it is
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eh, if you can't beat racial profiling, you may as well try to trick them

31.1n005.CFXHeist2.c--300x300.jpg
    31.2n005.CFXHeist--300x300.jpg
    Somebody deserves an Oscar for special effects.

A crafty trio of black robbers bought amazingly lifelike disguises from a Hollywood special-effects firm to transform themselves into white guys for a brazen Queens heist — and their get-ups were so good, their victims had no clue they were in masks.

The Brooklyn federal court trial of Akeem Monsalvatge, Derrick Dunkley and Edward Byam opened yesterday with witnesses describing how they were completely fooled.

The perps spent two painstaking months plotting their $200,000 stickup of a Queens check-cashing store last year — and theorized that switching races would help them avoid detection, authorities said.

• BabyBugatti
    Options
    I did BC, but the front is starting to get heat damaged cos i straighten it when i wear my wigs and have front leave out
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    ? complaining.
    THIS THE OFFICIAL WHATEVER THREAD

dealwiddit
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    eh, if you can't beat racial profiling, you may as well try to trick them

31.1n005.CFXHeist2.c--300x300.jpg
    31.2n005.CFXHeist--300x300.jpg
    Somebody deserves an Oscar for special effects.

A crafty trio of black robbers bought amazingly lifelike disguises from a Hollywood special-effects firm to transform themselves into white guys for a brazen Queens heist — and their get-ups were so good, their victims had no clue they were in masks.

The Brooklyn federal court trial of Akeem Monsalvatge, Derrick Dunkley and Edward Byam opened yesterday with witnesses describing how they were completely fooled.

The perps spent two painstaking months plotting their $200,000 stickup of a Queens check-cashing store last year — and theorized that switching races would help them avoid detection, authorities said.

...and yet they STILL got caught.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall make this thread wack as ? ...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Better it, broski.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Better it, broski.

I dont work for u ? boy...
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BabyBugatti Try to refrain. Relaxing the leave out hair for weave styles may seem advantageous but it will be hell when you want that portion to catch up with the rest of the ? natural hair. It's the chemical equivalent of shaving one half of your head. Get kinky twists or braids, perhaps? I guarantee you'll be happier you won't have to maintain upkeep at the line of demarcation. Keep trying, you can do it!!!
    iknow itll be hard work, but im already getting heat damage in the front. and twists and stuff are cute i do them like once every 2 years lol, but i prefer my hair loose.

I cant deal! my edges be needing 500gallons of gel to lay flat my baby hurr be doing some NEXT ? if i dont tame them, i simply cannot annndd i be sweating on my forehead like cray, so ? just get fuzzy again
    Plus i dont use heat on my hair when relaxed... i feel like either way my hair getting damaged, so may aswell go for the easier route.

You can have really sleek natural styles if want! My hair is 4b/c and doesn't like to be super sleek or slicked. It likes humidity, to blow up and pop out of hair ties so I learned to love it's kinkiness and behavior. Learn your hair, love it, and if you need some length add something that is heatless. Make it a challenge and reward yourself at the end. I think you can pull it off. Don't fight your hair, make it 100%! Do what it takes.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Baybey wrote: »
    I did BC, but the front is starting to get heat damaged cos i straighten it when i wear my wigs and have front leave out

ohhh ok

so do you think you'll slowly end up putting relaxers all over instead of the front?

nah i loved my relaxed hair, but i have fine hair, its hard to explain but my flat iron natural hair>>>>thin relaxed hair.
    so i love the thickness that being natural brings

You can have really sleek natural styles if want! My hair is 4b/c and doesn't like to be super sleek or slicked. It likes humidity, to blow up and pop out of hair ties so I learned to love it's kinkiness and behavior. Learn your hair, love it, and if you need some length add something that is heatless. Make it a challenge and reward yourself at the end. I think you can pull it off. Don't fight your hair, make it 100%! Do what it takes.

gurl id lying if i said i aint gon slap that relaxer on my head lol
    #thestruggle
    darkone360 wrote: »
    045D2E72-E33D-47E1-8482-6D4639E43E4B-550-00000040FDD50482_zpseea1441b.jpg

Aftern...damn!

like but where do these people wear these outfits to?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Poor conflict spazzin like a maniac cuz I won't entertain his desperate pleas for attention

This is the same loser who went on a tirade cuz he was banned from tinychat