Meek Mill back at it again Airs Out Philly Rapper Cyssero on Instagram

Options

Comments

• SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always thought these Meek vs. Philly rappers thing is just a big publicity stunt for all of them. Like a way to bring attention to the Philly scene while at the same time givin' Meek some pub.

Pretty sure that's what all of this ? is about. Let's not forget that Philly is a competitive city rap wise. It has a huge battle scene so it wouldn't suprise me.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly's culture is some cool ? to visit, but America don't wanna live there...Erbody wanted a piece of Houston....
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Nobody cares about Cys tho so its an easy bully job by Meek. If Cass was doing this to Meek you would all laugh ya ass off. If Ace Hood was the victim this thread would have 100 replies by now.

Basically.....
    Not agreeing or disagreeing with his actions, but ? up here love to hate Meek for some reason, e.g. when Levels dropped ? were acting like the ? was weak.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Meeks music but karma gonna slap the ? outta him soon..... u cant be beefin with everyone in ur city and its always them hating or jealous.... he gotta look at himself in the mirror
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris, Peedi ? , Oschino, Ar-Ab, Joey Jihad, Beanie, Will Smith, Freeway, the ? Tommy Hill, etc...

None of them...To my knowledge...Got problems with Meek...

...Not to say that he ain't never started no ? , but it's undeniable that most the ? comin at him are tryna be in his position...
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joey jihad had beef with him don't know if he still does
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Joey jihaad has troubke being with staying conscious.lol that was the worst knockout I ever saw.
  • omikron
    omikron Members Posts: 25
    Options
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Joey jihaad has troubke being with staying conscious.lol that was the worst knockout I ever saw.
    ? aint funny tho, real cats got killed as a result of that. it got ugly for a long minute.

Meek is a love him or hate him guy, even here, but i gotta say he took dude for a ride with that lol now if he does it on the mic...

• dollarandadream
    dollarandadream Members Posts: 236
    Options
    This would be a good battle if they went at it
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    omikron wrote: »
    ? aint funny tho, real cats got killed as a result of that. it got ugly for a long minute.

Meek is a love him or hate him guy, even here, but i gotta say he took dude for a ride with that lol now if he does it on the mic...

Dude shouldn't have been in the hood even kids know not to jump out of no fuckimg whip to do a freestyle for no random ass ? in the middle of the ghetto...

To me the car revving and peeling out is what was so funny,him being stiff like that actually scared me.

That was a career killer yo,damn.
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    Peanut 215 is the best Philly rapper..
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want dem 3's tho...

those aint 3's ? lmao!!!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Chris, Peedi ? , Oschino, Ar-Ab, Joey Jihad, Beanie, Will Smith, Freeway, the ? Tommy Hill, etc...

...Not to say that he ain't never started no ? , but it's undeniable that most the ? comin at him are tryna be in his position...

Yep. Im not even from Philly and I know this. Meek got the OGs backing. He stay biggin up Omilllio...saw them in some random BET movie once...Charlie Mack (will smith's ? ) was Meeks manager I believe

Thats why all the comments about Meek beefin catchin up to him is not really accurate.

Meek beefs w/ all the younger dudes b/c he was them. Meek wasnt ? , not rap wise, but just in genral he's always been just a hood ass dude, so they all beefin on some 'ngga u aint better than us'.
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    1st off...joey jihad and meek definately had "some type of beef"... youtube it
    2nd. joey jihad got knocked out in his own hood...he got knocked out at 10th and susquehanna..the ? rep delhi and dauphin which is literally like 2 blocks away
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that ? dead .
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Yep. Im not even from Philly and I know this. Meek got the OGs backing. He stay biggin up Omilllio...saw them in some random BET movie once...Charlie Mack (will smith's ? ) was Meeks manager I believe

Thats why all the comments about Meek beefin catchin up to him is not really accurate.

Meek beefs w/ all the younger dudes b/c he was them. Meek wasnt ? , not rap wise, but just in genral he's always been just a hood ass dude, so they all beefin on some 'ngga u aint better than us'.

Plus to top that off, aside from Cass none of them ? he throwin shots at really helped him when he was down. Gillie started ? with him, but that's after he popped. It took two southern ? to get him on. I'm not surprised he's acting the way he is, ? ain't ? for real.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    omikron wrote: »

Naw ? that ? was hilarious

http://youtu.be/IPX2x8QtgBw
  • blkgeezus
    blkgeezus Members Posts: 2
    Options
    noone got killed after joey jihad got knocked the ? out, i personally know everyone of them ? in the video.. everyone of em alive except the ? that stretched him.. joey nut ass definitely aint do that .. btw noone pay meek no mind cuz he a diva he wanna be praised by philly rap dudes but real ? he was neva a street dude he was just a ? ass yungbull who could spit meek aint hated on they just dont care for him
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly need to take over the game again...need stop beefing with each other ? is always over something stupid.
    Philly usually have two types of rappers.
    1) Over the top energy (i.e Freeway, Meek, Cyss)
    2) Street, gritty and grimy (i.e Beans, Cass, Gillie)
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blkgeezus wrote: »
    noone got killed after joey jihad got knocked the ? out, i personally know everyone of them ? in the video.. everyone of em alive except the ? that stretched him.. joey nut ass definitely aint do that .. btw noone pay meek no mind cuz he a diva he wanna be praised by philly rap dudes but real ? he was neva a street dude he was just a ? ass yungbull who could spit meek aint hated on they just dont care for him

camron.gif
  • blkgeezus
    blkgeezus Members Posts: 2
    Options
    No bs the ? got aired at the mayweather cotto fight last year by some yung ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The difference between the beef ? with 50 an meek is 50 actually gained success over it..and him and ja really don't like eacother meek just picking fights with everyone
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    philly full of haters man
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    IMO Meek needs to humble himself. U can't talk about ? being bums when u was a ? 3/4 of ur Life. ? get a little bit of Shine and try to Stunt that's gonna hurt him. Meek forget ? was feeling him because ppl felt like he would be the voice for "Street" ? now he's just a Louder Version of Rick Ross content wise.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly need to take over the game again...need stop beefing with each other ? is always over something stupid.
    Philly usually have two types of rappers.
    1) Over the top energy (i.e Freeway, Meek, Cyss)
    2) Street, gritty and grimy (i.e Beans, Cass, Gillie)

reed dollaz ,blackdinerno they ok rappers