Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither

You can't tell me nothing....
    can-t-tell-me-nothin-o.gif GIFSoup
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CRITICS - based on facts they are necessary for my improvement.
    lemzola wrote: »
    I'm from the school of thought where i am my own hater n critic as well....no one is gonna criticize me than myself and no one is gonna hate my actions or inactions more than myself
    Real ? ? .

Please not that real ? ? again...
    Be more consistent bruh. If the lone wolf sytem was making people rich we would have known
    Excuse moi! It's the lone wolf system that has elevated or separated the rich from the poor.

That s exactly what the rich have tpld us to keepn their power and places imo

So why freemasonry? Trusts? Consortiums? Fusions? Crews?

The people who are bragging about being rich by themselves are liars and downlow criminals most of the times...

Lmfao....a sense of belonging i surmise?

I want to stress that to attain a certain level you need more than yourself.

OUT OF MANY YOU ARE ONE right ?

Out of many i'm one in a way in terms of my interaction with people and the environment. Lets not deviate from the topic at hand but i neither need a hater or critic to be where i need to be. As one poster already alluded, i know my capabilities...when i say it's enough it's enough.

Ok we get it bruh and if thats work for you well its ok.

But you are thr exceptions. Usually we cannot progress without critics .
    Jordan wouldnt be who he was without critics. Same as Lebron. Same as Obama. Talent is not enough look at Iverson bruh Arenas Young buck etc...

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HATERS - i love these vibes of jalousy and feelings
    ....Bankhead, been pullin capers! haha
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Neither

Says a guy who calls Rick Rubin and samples every day and join forces with Jay Daft Punk Cuddy to stay relevant.

Perfect example of the 'self made ' trapp.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from the school of thought where i am my own hater n critic as well....no one is gonna criticize me than myself and no one is gonna hate my actions or inactions more than myself
    Real ? ? .

Please not that real ? ? again...
    Be more consistent bruh. If the lone wolf sytem was making people rich we would have known
    Excuse moi! It's the lone wolf system that has elevated or separated the rich from the poor.

That s exactly what the rich have tpld us to keepn their power and places imo

So why freemasonry? Trusts? Consortiums? Fusions? Crews?

The people who are bragging about being rich by themselves are liars and downlow criminals most of the times...

Lmfao....a sense of belonging i surmise?

I want to stress that to attain a certain level you need more than yourself.

OUT OF MANY YOU ARE ONE right ?

Out of many i'm one in a way in terms of my interaction with people and the environment. Lets not deviate from the topic at hand but i neither need a hater or critic to be where i need to be. As one poster already alluded, i know my capabilities...when i say it's enough it's enough.

Ok we get it bruh and if thats work for you well its ok.

But you are thr exceptions. Usually we cannot progress without critics .
    Jordan wouldnt be who he was without critics. Same as Lebron. Same as Obama. Talent is not enough look at Iverson bruh Arenas Young buck etc...

It doesn't matter brah, when an individual does not want to be pushed or doesn't have it within him to be pushed, nothing you do will change that. I grew up in a house where there was a church service held everyday of the week with people praying to some ? . Very early from childhood into adulthood, family and friends know not to bother me with that ish.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither

Says a guy who calls Rick Rubin and samples every day and join forces with Jay Daft Punk Cuddy to stay relevant.

He can do that

Why?

Cause u can't tell him nothing
    can-t-tell-me-nothing-o.gif GIFSoup
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Neither

He can do that

Why?

Cause u can't tell him nothing
    can-t-tell-me-nothing-o.gif GIFSoup

Bruh i appreciate your sense of humour :)

I can 'tell him somethin' because i buy his albums
    And for sure he is not a self made man
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at a 'fella', put my name in the OP, and admit me, CB, made u make this thread via influential posting, ? ...and I dont have critics, critics give u an unbiased assessment...I got haters, and I love having haters...word.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    lol at a 'fella', put my name in the OP, and admit me, CB, made u make this thread via influential posting, ? ...and I dont have critics, critics give u an unbiased assessment...I got haters, and I love having haters...word.

Critics CAN be unbiased i agree.
    But you talk about one side of the coin. As for haters they are totally unnessasary.

Besides your vote is welcome bruh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    haters have no affect on one's success.. its the effect OF ONE's success..
    and im guessin u were talkin to some ? who wouldnt know anything about success T/S..
    cause there's no other explanation for such a ? sentiment..

i suggest u save urself the time.. breath and energy in a "debate" wit the likes..
    a simple "didnt read" will suffice..
    trust me.. i should know..
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Critics are taken more seriously, but something that has kept me going strong and constantly focused is knowing that one day I'll be able to rub the spoils of my work in the faces of everyone who said i couldn't or shouldn't.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    is the US black guy overly narcissic?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm not sure i'm comfortable with the level of passion associated with hate
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i'm not sure i'm comfortable with the level of passion associated with hate

Hate is a passionate feeling of jalousy bruh... if you like thoses lames you are very narcissic imo
  • Tap Root
    Tap Root Members Posts: 17
    Options
    Haters because they are the best crittics.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Tap Root wrote: »

Wow!!! Interesting bruh

You will have to explain your maverick position

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I voted haters just but then I read the OP and it's really critica
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the people who claim they have "haters" have absolutley nothing to be hated for.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always thought it was lame as hell for everyone to be claiming they have haters and ? .
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haters really don't exist in my world. Most people only find out about haters from a second source and not the hater themselves. I'll tell people to miss me with that he said she said ? .
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate is very real. People hate black people because their skin is darker. It aint constructive criticism because you cant "encourage" someone to become lighter. haha. Many blacks have used this hating and attempts to keep them down as motivation. Countless other examples. I sense resentment against those who figured this out and have used it as a positive force in their lives. Look how everybody who chose critics has to say something against the concept of haters. Sorry but some of us been figured it out and been crushin haters. And it shall continue haha
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Critics are passive aggressive HATERS anyway, so mid as well cut to that chase bruh. Ne explanation needed, just think about the dynamic and get back wit me b.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Tap Root wrote: »

Wow!!! Interesting bruh

You will have to explain your maverick position
    Hate is very real. People hate black people because their skin is darker. It aint constructive criticism because you cant "encourage" someone to become lighter. haha. Many blacks have used this hating and attempts to keep them down as motivation. Countless other examples. I sense resentment against those who figured this out and have used it as a positive force in their lives. Look how everybody who chose critics has to say something against the concept of haters. Sorry but some of us been figured it out and been crushin haters. And it shall continue haha

You are right but you have forgotten to mention the Black on black hating system that thwart too many black people bruh...
    I repect your opinion but imo it is a waste of time and energy to focus on sensless feelings
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    ? Wight wrote: »
    Critics are passive aggressive HATERS anyway, so mid as well cut to that chase bruh. Ne explanation needed, just think about the dynamic and get back wit me b.

Bruh no SHORTCUTS ALLOWED.
    Recollect your thoughts and come back debating bruh... seriously
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ? Wight wrote: »

Bruh no SHORTCUTS ALLOWED.
    Recollect your thoughts and come back debating bruh... seriously

Question was Haters? or Critics? Just stating my case, now you object and tell me where I error by your opinion, thats a debate bruh, ? you and your condescending ? ass. I kinda liked you and your threads till now B go drink some bleach and die, I hope your momma cries at the funeral. nh for all you closet ? that need to see that ? .