so 40 Glocc finally comes out of his hole to respond to game

Options

Comments

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped the video when this tough talking midget two-pieced the camera lens....lol, FOOL!! Should've done that ? last summer but instead got that work from Game, his security and them bushes....40 Glocc will never recover from that embarrassment and dropping diss records is proving nothing, stop the bleeding b and fade away into obscurity like the homie, Spider Loc....
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He cant stop the bleeding, them Bushes had the sticker stems!!
  • DR. JEK
    Options
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets be real here, Game is lying about some things & so is 40 Glocc. 40 probably got jumped but he did get ? up when Game recorded him with his Iphone and punched him at the SAME TIME. Thats a loss. You even see it on the camera when he tries squaring up to punch Game. He's done as far as im concerned. Should try to invest the money he has into something because his rap career is finished.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he was jumped chill
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Minion wrote: »
    Minion DETECTED BANNED ALIAS<br />
    REASON: mc317<br />
    <br />
    USER BANNED<br />
    Clark Griswald

This >>>>>>> 40 glocc diss record
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this actually aint that bad sadly hes exposing himself in it ... hes gotta come with a better way to be seen and heard or this will be the only way he can break thru ... and who wants to always be up in beef .... imo no one gets into rap to continue to live like that .... you get into rap to try to get away from it and live a better life ??
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    even doin A-Rod style roids ant gonna help us get respect for Mr. Rose Bushes unless he puttin that power to use vs Game.

Ima see if the ? can cut my grass by me pushin him across my yard a few times
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure it wasn't a fair one. A better video would've been same beat, same setting, but just 40 and Game shootin' the fair.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody did nothing to spider lok
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Dyin' at the names y'all makin for this dude-

Young Bush ?

Mr. Rose Bushes ?

(The Homer gif) ?

A clique called the The Bush Administration ?

Please continue... ? is hilarious.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how ? swear he was jumped, based on what do yall base it on? Dude is a little dude who been a faking since day 1, i told yall that in 2008.

Why is it so hard to believe duke just got his ass beat? No evidence yet yall swear he was jumped. Im not saying he wasnt but you ? base it on what hes telling yall?

This the ? that swore Wayne was in that car, that he was the one who ran up on them when it wasnt (It was Spider & nem) and so many other lies.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    40 glock is proof karma exist.

Plies, Wayne, Baby, Buck, Juelz and the list go on and on. Why he dissed Game in the first place is beyond me. ? do anything to suck 50 off.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Its threads like this that truly bring the IC together!
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman's bushes put a P.P.O. out on 40 after seeing what happened to those bushes in Cali.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why he ain't get one of them dudes that jumped him shot the ? up.?he been making ? look bad period.he straight embarrassing them now.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Young 40 Glocc must overcome his fear , face that one obstacle in his path that hinders him from defeating the Game.

xneln5.jpg

Weighing in at thousands of pounds in foliage.He sees it in his nightmares, it taunts him every second of his life. He knows he must go where no man has gone before and only then..only then..can he fulfill his destiny and become...

262wtia.jpg

..bush man.

hahaha yo 40 Ounce needs saving forreal I bet Record execs are laughing at this ? aint no way hes ever getting a record deal
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    lol @ everytime 40 walks past a flower shop the employees lock the doors up.

ol human tractor ass nigguh
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    I like how ? swear he was jumped, based on what do yall base it on? Dude is a little dude who been a faking since day 1, i told yall that in 2008.

Why is it so hard to believe duke just got his ass beat? No evidence yet yall swear he was jumped. Im not saying he wasnt but you ? base it on what hes telling yall?

This the ? that swore Wayne was in that car, that he was the one who ran up on them when it wasnt (It was Spider & nem) and so many other lies.
    Even if he was jumped so what? Not like he hasn't jumped/ messed with civilians/ hooks before. What did Plies ever do to him? I remember seeing a video of 40 'set trippin' on a ? because he wore red or some stupid sh*t. They jumped that ? . He can dish it out but can't take it?
    This derelict n*gga need to take his a*swhooping like a man and let it go. He's never gonna live his down, no matter how many wack disstracks he makes. Line for line he ain't seeing Game anyway.
  • dollarandadream
    dollarandadream Members Posts: 236
    Options
    This is terrible